Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a disgrace.....how many holidays is that now must be on average 1 per month.its no wonder she can't afford to buy her own home to have a big garden for maddison wen she's away living her best life with her baby.
Mm is 13 she's not a baby.my god.

Reactions: 9
She's a disgrace.....how many holidays is that now must be on average 1 per month.its no wonder she can't afford to buy her own home to have a big garden for maddison wen she's away living her best life with her baby.
Mm is 13 she's not a baby.my god.
Even if she did have the big garden she wouldn't take him out in it. That would mean getting off her deflated arse and spending time with him. Something she clearly hates to do

Reactions: 7
Funny how she never has anxiety when she's away
She should go permanently! Awwwwww the benefits though, silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s loathsome!

MM’s education is doomed from the off it seems. I remember Toni always used to joke when MM was studying for her transfer test that she had her mothers brains. All the more reason to go to school and at least try!

Toni will live to regret all the times she abandoned her son to forget her life. The day is coming.

Reactions: 15
So matthews left to open his own salon? Wonder how many are going to jump ship and go with him to it

(in fairness tho, fair fucks to him going solo)

Reactions: 9
So I’ve done a bit of noseying and Toni is away on holiday with MM and MM’s friend ‘F’. If you check the two young girls’ tiktoks it also shows that the wee friend ’F’ was away on the cruise with them too. So not only is MM missing out again on school so is the wee friend

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I’ve done a bit of noseying and Toni is away on holiday with MM and MM’s friend ‘F’. If you check the two young girls’ tiktoks it also shows that the wee friend ’F’ was away on the cruise with them too. So not only is MM missing out again on school so is the wee friend
Where is she this time?

Reactions: 2
"Maggiemay Gallagher I never want to stop making memories with you" - why does she talk about that wain like she's married to her? It's so weird. Also classic Toni putting her 13 year olds arse in bikini bottoms for the whole internet to see. Influencers really do just see their wains as content.

• Sad
"Maggiemay Gallagher I never want to stop making memories with you" - why does she talk about that wain like she's married to her? It's so weird. Also classic Toni putting her 13 year olds arse in bikini bottoms for the whole internet to see. Influencers really do just see their wains as content.
Poor wee Maddison not a word about him as usual and agree showing your 13 year olds ass cheeks is highly inappropriate

Reactions: 16
Thought that too about the inappropriate picture of her child and also her saggy arse but sure we all know she’s no filter when it comes to these things. MM does seem to be turning into a mini version of her!

It saddens me to see her posting that she never wants to stop making memories with MM but doesn’t seem interested in making any with M. There are so many things she could do with that boy to enrich his life and make memories with him but it seems like they are just content for him to sit at home with his iPad because he ‘wouldn’t cope’.

Reactions: 11
How far down is that black top. I was lmao. Her b@@bs must be passed her belly button. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Matthew aka Mr Beauty left and opened his own salon and he's got a girl working with him as an apprentice like he's training her yet he has no qualifications to his name... 🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.