Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220712-184001_Instagram.jpg

Is there any need for all that like? Less calories in a Big Mac meal! No wonder her teeth were rotted through! She has the worst diet!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1411633
Is there any need for all that like? Less calories in a Big Mac meal! No wonder her teeth were rotted through! She has the worst diet!
I don't engage with content about gastric surgery but I thought people with a sleeve/bypass were eating like wains' portions and had to be super careful about consuming saturated fat because it can make them sick? She eats like shite most of the time and it's all always deep fried or as unhealthy as physically possible. How is she doing it?

Reactions: 7
Fried salad 🤣
Eyes almost popped out of my head when I seen fried pineapple

I don't engage with content about gastric surgery but I thought people with a sleeve/bypass were eating like wains' portions and had to be super careful about consuming saturated fat because it can make them sick? She eats like shite most of the time and it's all always deep fried or as unhealthy as physically possible. How is she doing it?
I work in this field. Toni had her surgery a few years ago, so probably doesn't feel as sick as she did eating crap. However that doesn't mean she should eat crap. She should be still adhering to the basics. Her doctor will have told her that the stomach can stretch back out and weight will go back on. Toni hasn't fixed her relationship with food and has no sense with nutrition. It's really not good

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She has to be in debt to her eyeballs. Theres no way shes getting that big of earnings pushing peoples eyebrows up with a brush 2 days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up on her stories from yesterday on WAI. WTAF?! She can’t stand to have money in her pocket. She has a really poor money mindset and doesn’t think about having assets to fall back on. She has to spend everything and she’s never bloody happy. The house is already a gaudy empire and I didn’t think it could get worse but yes it can!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just blows my mind why she puts all this money into a house She doesn’t own. Owning a home isn’t be all and end all of life but she clearly has ample disposable income that she could save. The amount she spends on holidays and redecorating every 6 months she could have a deposit in no time and actually have a nest egg for her kids especially M as they both won’t be around forever.

Reactions: 10
What size of house does she think she has, it's like a game of tetris to see how much furniture and tit that she can cram into the house..
Everytime I look at her kitchen it reminds me never to use that company in Buncrana, any reputable company would have told her that her kitchen was way to small for what she has
Tetris 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear to Jesus

"Here, do youse want te see a hack of how te get up a hill? Get yer man te push ye... he's pushing me up a hill... hahahaha, aw me back"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.