Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
So apparently Cole "couldn't think of anything worse than carrying and giving birth to a baby"
There are lots of women that would LOVE to be given that chance!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
I cannot stand Cole at all. She is so "needy".
When Abi posted a video about her seeing her mum on her own and Cole was like " I'll come" and Abi told her no just her, she seemed so annoyed and said "we go everywhere and do everything together" THAT IS NOT A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP!!! Cole to me sounds like one of these people who needs to know what her partner is doing 24/7. Those stupid facial expressions that she does too are just annoying... NOT funny!!! The way people say that Abi's children look like Cole too?! They fucking do NOT!!!
They lied on a live too when someone smashed a window... They never heard it... But the people watching their live did?! Hmmm!!!
They are having IVF but Abi HAS to be one to carry the child?! Its Cole who wants a child so SHE should carry it!!!
I like Abi up to a point, but Cole is just annoying and I cannot stand her at all. This stupid "FoxFam" thing grinds my gears too!

Reactions: 14

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Once the new baby comes I hope they arent pushed out. They look lovely well mannered kids. Even on the website the wee one looks miserable modelling the clothes 😔
you can pretty much guarantee that Cole will treat 'her' baby different to Ghia and Kai. Thankfully they have an involved father it looks like, and he hasn't plastered them all over an app not suitable for children.

I'll likely get flamed for this, but I don't think Cole deserves a baby. Some of the things she's said have been vile and she's toxic AF with all the dramatics and controlling traits.

Reactions: 14

Laurob

The video of Cole 'crying' when she was sedated is absolutely cringe worthy. ACTED. Not one tear fell from her eye lol she's a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Muchbee

VIP Member
I can't understand why anyone finds that "hello shorty" patter funny. Cole finds herself fucking hilarious it's quite pathetic. Trying so hard to be funny takes away the funny. Pulling stupid faces and slevering while you speak is 5 year old humour.

Reactions: 13

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I don't understand why grown adults buy 'merch' from tik tokers! They're literally just people sitting at home, making 30 second videos. I'd definitely reconsider my friendships if one of my friends had a FoxFam hoody 🤮

Reactions: 12

Neo2021

VIP Member
As someone who has been trying for a baby for 11 months, and just had another failed month, the fact they keep appearing on my feed talking about the two week wait is getting to me and upsetting. Even though I don’t follow them, they’re always there.

I’m all for raising awareness but the constant posts won’t just be affecting me, but it’ll be affecting others.

It’s such an emotive subject for them to constantly post about.

I can’t even imagine how bad they’ll get if she is pregnant. They’ll be baby clothes shopping within the week

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Yeah abbie turned round and said the police are involved due to trolls and she said one of the trolls announced our pregnancy on a site before kids and family knew and there information is rubbish
So Harvey Price can get terrible things said about him and be trolled 1 million times worse. But say something about these 2 carpetbaggers and police will jump 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absoloute roasters

on the next episode of Catfish please welcome back the most important duo in Dumfries
the 2 barbers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DaveTheDuster

Don’t know why people think they are pillars of the community. I’ve known Abbie since I was a little girl and she’s not got one good bone in her body. ‘Well known in our area’ your only well known because your wife used to sleep with people’s husbands on a daily basis. 🤧

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
I have always related to these two as my daughter is an IVF baby with my now ex wife (although I carried my daughter, my own eggs etc), but recently I've started to notice that they are absolutely milking this "IVF journey" which, in my opinion, should be kept private. So many people struggle with fertility, and they are the ones on a journey. It's embarrassing to watch sometimes. Grown women calling each other Bear in front of an audience of 12 year old baby dykes, it gives me the icks.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I don’t know enough about this couple and definitely need to have a good read of this thread but I can’t stand them. Nicole especially, she’s just got a face I want to punch tbh.

And the way they do their videos so seriously with one speaking, then turns to the other for her to speak and it’s all planned out what they’re gonna say. Just who the fuck do they think they are? 😂

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Wow am i glad i found this thead.

I used to like these 2, thought it was quite sweet they were sharing their IVF journey etc, raising money doing whatever they did and what not........ This thread has well and truly opened my eyes and now i cannot un-see the fact that they're just Grade A Knobjockeys who need to both get a life.

That is all :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

wee_ isa

Ugh they’re live just now. Announced she’s 4wks 5 days pregnant and only to send cards just now, wait till after 12 weeks to send baby gifts! Scrounging already 😂 they have no shame at all.

• Wow
Has anyone seen their recent video. I know it’s meant to be a happy one but cole has got to be the ugliest cryer in the world 😅

• Haha

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
I cannot stand Cole at all. She is so "needy".
When Abi posted a video about her seeing her mum on her own and Cole was like " I'll come" and Abi told her no just her, she seemed so annoyed and said "we go everywhere and do everything together" THAT IS NOT A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP!!! Cole to me sounds like one of these people who needs to know what her partner is doing 24/7. Those stupid facial expressions that she does too are just annoying... NOT funny!!! The way people say that Abi's children look like Cole too?! They fucking do NOT!!!
They lied on a live too when someone smashed a window... They never heard it... But the people watching their live did?! Hmmm!!!
They are having IVF but Abi HAS to be one to carry the child?! Its Cole who wants a child so SHE should carry it!!!
I like Abi up to a point, but Cole is just annoying and I cannot stand her at all. This stupid "FoxFam" thing grinds my gears too!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said! Round here no one likes them one bit. They lie cheat and steal. Cole only looks like a rat that tried to do this whole baby thing with the last partner she was with. She is possessive and controlling. No wonder Abbie goes elsewhere.