Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel shes very controlling and portrays herself a hero for saving Abbie. Truth is Abbie would've done just as well on her own.

Reactions: 8
This is why this pair of scammers are on Tv. This was filmed at the start of the year and if their relationship was at breaking point due to this well that just shows how good they are at acting for the camera and when did this become cat fishing? They have pulled this kind stunt before with girls being sent to their “hair butchers” by a creep to get their hair shaved off and running to the papers about it. Publicity stunt! This pair can’t get any more fake if they tried. Time to get people to wake up and see them for what they are. FAKE!! LIERS!! SCAMMERS!!
do you know when will this be on?

This is why this pair of scammers are on Tv. This was filmed at the start of the year and if their relationship was at breaking point due to this well that just shows how good they are at acting for the camera and when did this become cat fishing? They have pulled this kind stunt before with girls being sent to their “hair butchers” by a creep to get their hair shaved off and running to the papers about it. Publicity stunt! This pair can’t get any more fake if they tried. Time to get people to wake up and see them for what they are. FAKE!! LIERS!! SCAMMERS!!
They shouldn't be trying to make a bleeping baby if their relationship was at breaking point such a short time ago. Pair of absolute idiots.

Reactions: 9
Well if this pair couldn’t get any lower they have. This woman has never in her life been sexually abused!! Who lies about this when so many woman and men are struggling to come out and talk about this when it actually happens to them 😡😡 Disgusting!! You also never confronted an armed robber you weren’t even close to the robbery! Maybe try in the next village. I really hope you pair of low life’s are reading this! To far this time! The foxfam cult need to wake up to this pair of scammers.

Attachments

• Wow
Well if this pair couldn’t get any lower they have. This woman has never in her life been sexually abused!! Who lies about this when so many woman and men are struggling to come out and talk about this when it actually happens to them 😡😡 Disgusting!! You also never confronted an armed robber you weren’t even close to the robbery! Maybe try in the next village. I really hope you pair of low life’s are reading this! To far this time! The foxfam cult need to wake up to this pair of scammers.
Confronting an armed robber made me laugh. Okay RoboCop 🤣

• Haha
If shes lying then she certainly needs exposed. Women are scared to speak out at the best of times. Sadly their "cult" will believe every word that comes from their mouths.

Reactions: 4
I have always related to these two as my daughter is an IVF baby with my now ex wife (although I carried my daughter, my own eggs etc), but recently I've started to notice that they are absolutely milking this "IVF journey" which, in my opinion, should be kept private. So many people struggle with fertility, and they are the ones on a journey. It's embarrassing to watch sometimes. Grown women calling each other Bear in front of an audience of 12 year old baby dykes, it gives me the icks.

Reactions: 12
It is a
complete JOKE! U are 100% I actually laughed at that video! They are a joke in the town big headed and with there stupid BEAR merch and Cole’s unfunny shawty she really isn’t funny never has been, not well like either she ain’t all she makes out split family’s up before then gets fed up etc Abbie
Having all this anxiety utter crap when she can do all these things on TikTok and outside and they need to remember there kids wee friends probably see there tiktoks who says they won’t get picked on the way there mum goes on. She’s always been gay but had 2 kids? And Cole with her fake crying after egg retrieval total joke pair of them! 😉

They do
I have always related to these two as my daughter is an IVF baby with my now ex wife (although I carried my daughter, my own eggs etc), but recently I've started to notice that they are absolutely milking this "IVF journey" which, in my opinion, should be kept private. So many people struggle with fertility, and they are the ones on a journey. It's embarrassing to watch sometimes. Grown women calling each other Bear in front of an audience of 12 year old baby dykes, it gives me the icks.
Your 100% correct they live for the FOX FAMILY😂😂 grown adults actually wearing these howats clothing😂 and they make me cringe with there immature Bear calling and there journey should be private but they can’t help thereselves hoping more people will send them money😧 how can they afford what they do always spending but had cheek to say they have lost earnings because of lockdown when they ain’t hardly in Barbers anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It is a

complete JOKE! U are 100% I actually laughed at that video! They are a joke in the town big headed and with there stupid BEAR merch and Cole’s unfunny shawty she really isn’t funny never has been, not well like either she ain’t all she makes out split family’s up before then gets fed up etc Abbie
Having all this anxiety utter crap when she can do all these things on TikTok and outside and they need to remember there kids wee friends probably see there tiktoks who says they won’t get picked on the way there mum goes on. She’s always been gay but had 2 kids? And Cole with her fake crying after egg retrieval total joke pair of them! 😉

They do

Your 100% correct they live for the FOX FAMILY😂😂 grown adults actually wearing these howats clothing😂 and they make me cringe with there immature Bear calling and there journey should be private but they can’t help thereselves hoping more people will send them money😧 how can they afford what they do always spending but had cheek to say they have lost earnings because of lockdown when they ain’t hardly in Barbers anymore
🤣🤣 Yes well said. I wasn’t the only one that noticed that there was not one tear dropped in that video. I wonder how much of all their earnings is declared to the tax man. Maybe they call each other Bear because bears smell their pray and steal from you. 🤣 The foxfam clothing is nothing but over priced fruit of the loom tat! What grown adult wants to be seen walking about in that. Need to give their heads a good wobble.

Reactions: 6
The video of Cole 'crying' when she was sedated is absolutely cringe worthy. ACTED. Not one tear fell from her eye lol she's a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣 Yes well said. I wasn’t the only one that noticed that there was not one tear dropped in that video. I wonder how much of all their earnings is declared to the tax man. Maybe they call each other Bear because bears smell their pray and steal from you. 🤣 The foxfam clothing is nothing but over priced fruit of the loom tat! What grown adult wants to be seen walking about in that. Need to give their heads a good wobble.
🤣🤣 it is fruit of the loom tat who on earth would wear FOXFAM tracksuit or hats or hoodies makes it more laughable that grown up adults wear em like THE HOWATS hoodies just wish people would find out what these pair are really like

I see they are signed up to a talent agency. I wonder if it's the same one that Darthunicorn was approached by? They wanted 5,000 to sign up. 🤣🤣. Its the same agency as Smithy family and a couple of other biggish tiktokers. I see meet and greets on the horizon 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why grown adults buy 'merch' from tik tokers! They're literally just people sitting at home, making 30 second videos. I'd definitely reconsider my friendships if one of my friends had a FoxFam hoody 🤮

Reactions: 12
I'll admit I have bought 2 hoodies and a couple of tshirts but they're from the mental health advocates. The unsubtle skulls and talk clothing as their money is going to charities. And the quality is amazing.

Oh my goodness im so glad i found this page!

Plus everything is always going sooo well!Well have they thought about the people that are struggling? and their ivf journey isnt going well?And they have to see update after update being forced down their throats!Plus they get so many gifts and money sent to them from their followers.Bet none of that is being recorded???

If shes lying about sexual abuse and armed robbers then thats a whole different kinda low!!!

Hope u dont mind me asking but do u know them?How do u know shes lying?xx

I’m so intrigued by this, how did it become common knowledge about Abbie and other men? And about going behind the local pub?
I cant believe iv only just found this page,iv learnt soo much already!!Im fuming i just hate watching people take the piss!

Someone on here said they also have a cafe why is it never mentioned on TikTok, is it a secret 🤐
Probably a cheap little dive their embarrased about!!!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness im so glad i found this page!

Plus everything is always going sooo well!Well have they thought about the people that are struggling? and their ivf journey isnt going well?And they have to see update after update being forced down their throats!Plus they get so many gifts and money sent to them from their followers.Bet none of that is being recorded???

If shes lying about sexual abuse and armed robbers then thats a whole different kinda low!!!

Hope u dont mind me asking but do u know them?How do u know shes lying?xx

I cant believe iv only just found this page,iv learnt soo much already!!Im fuming i just hate watching people take the piss!

Probably a cheap little dive their embarrased about!!!
Yes I know these two really well on a personal level and well enough to know she is a dirty little lier that her and her little rat are putting on a show to gain likes and followers that turns into money for them as their clientele who they don’t care one bit about are mostly venerable and can’t see the lies they spread. The Cafe is owned by Nicole’s Auntie and their hair butchers is also owned by Nicole’s Auntie. They are just a pair of self employed workers on a big tax scam.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
confronted an armed robber in South Africa!! Pull the other one 😂😂😂 that would have been all over UK press if that was true, people getting killed constantly in SA in armed robberies but of course these pair stopped an armed man with their bare hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.