Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did the test yesterday and went and told both parents so that’s a lie about telling the kids first. This pair will stop at nothing at all to become Z list famous and sit at home taking money off the brainwashed. They don’t have a days work in them. Also only a matter of time before Abbie is off to the hospital she will have everything wrong and want a wing named after them for the amount of times she is in. Nicole will come out that she is feeling her pain coz she will have Dad pains! Only pain is you ya Rat!! Who tells 1M (900k are bought) followers you are pregnant after 3 weeks they are like leaches this pair. 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So yesterday on live someone nicely asked is it Thursday or Friday you can test to find out if its been successful and Abbie snapped "neither, its Sunday" in a really nasty way that took me back as I've never seen them be snappy like that.

Then all of a sudden it is today??? So why lie to that person.

Just reading here and finding that the story or how they met is totally different to the one I heard them say on that 3 part tiktok they did about how they got together.
Just share as we all been told a different story about how they met lol

They did the test yesterday and went and told both parents so that’s a lie about telling the kids first. This pair will stop at nothing at all to become Z list famous and sit at home taking money off the brainwashed. They don’t have a days work in them. Also only a matter of time before Abbie is off to the hospital she will have everything wrong and want a wing named after them for the amount of times she is in. Nicole will come out that she is feeling her pain coz she will have Dad pains! Only pain is you ya Rat!! Who tells 1M (900k are bought) followers you are pregnant after 3 weeks they are like leaches this pair. 😡😡😡
She soo stupid she must know she been there with 2 and did she not have miscarriages before i may have her mixed up with someone else but anything could happen she only 3 weeks

Reactions: 2
i feel sorry for the baby already. poor thing will be used as an accessory, guarantee they’ll be begging and scrounging from companies for all the baby stuff too

Reactions: 4
Without making assumptions, After seeing Nikki's gaff in Glasgow, can she really afford constant flower bouquets and up to 30 gifts a day? 🤔 pile of horse shite! Oh and Cole 'folk are just jealous!' Jealous of 2 Turds making tits of themselves? Don't think so love. I was cringing so much watching this, and pmsl at her red baseball cap levitating so high on top of her bouffant hair 🤣🤣🤣 she was strangely very quiet on CF for someone who is normally a wee gobshite!
Yeah i think they do as abbie n the rat where looking through old memory stuff and i cant remember the question abd cole reply was haha i went viral on line and then there was a few snarky comment when i first watched as it came up on the for you page on tt but i completely missed it.. but yeah i think itbwas a dig i couldn't give a toss if they have as its all true. One of her followers said cole we known so much about abbie but not you. She basically said she came from a perfect family they way the helped her when she came out basically as gay.
I know the family and I'm 100percent sure her mam wasn't happy about her coming out gay. Sure she wasn't aloud lassies pals to stay lol

Reactions: 3
Fu** now it will be scan pics n pregnancy tests being sent out with the merch. I used to like Abbie but now I cannot go the 2 of them. Even came up on my fb 🤣🤣🤣 the 1 place I was free of them

Boring as duck, and those kids look so unhappy. No offence but they do. Did anyone see the video of her eating the garlic chicken and tatties Cole made, and the poor wee lad was sat in the background basically drooling over Abbie’s shoulder? If she’s making you your dinner what the duck do your children eat? 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ugh they’re live just now. Announced she’s 4wks 5 days pregnant and only to send cards just now, wait till after 12 weeks to send baby gifts! Scrounging already 😂 they have no shame at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ugh they’re live just now. Announced she’s 4wks 5 days pregnant and only to send cards just now, wait till after 12 weeks to send baby gifts! Scrounging already 😂 they have no shame at all.
Knew they’d be scrounging for gifts lol they have no shame

She’s just said she phoned the clinic yesterday and she’d done a test and was negative. If you were negative yesterday or whenever you wouldn’t be positive the next day especially on a clear blue digital they are the hardest tests to get a pregnant result on.

Reactions: 1

literally said just above they’ll be on the scrounge! absolutely nae shame!!

Noway!! Have they no shame! Abbie is just down rite rude on their lives and Cole just sits and panders to it.

Reactions: 1
She’s just said she phoned the clinic yesterday and she’d done a test and was negative. If you were negative yesterday or whenever you wouldn’t be positive the next day especially on a clear blue digital they are the hardest tests to get a pregnant result on.
clearblue wouldn’t give you a pregnant result this early if it was negative yesterday. They’re no where near as sensitive as first response tests

Noway!! Have they no shame! Abbie is just down rite rude on their lives and Cole just sits and panders to it.
Well they have been dropping wee digs about tattle life so they have 😂😂😂 i hope they have a good read coz this page is a belter 👏👏👏

The crying on their live well trying to cry for the camera give her a medal another tit acting part

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well they have been dropping wee digs about tattle life so they have 😂😂😂 i hope they have a good read coz this page is a belter 👏👏👏

The crying on their live well trying to cry for the camera give her a medal another tit acting part
Yeah I hope they read it coz it is not going anyway and is only going to get better the more they keep posting fake acting poor me videos. Can’t believe we now have 9 months of dribble. What was that fake cry all about again not a tear dropped. Has anyone ever noticed They always make a big song and dance about what Abbie eats like it’s some kind of achievement she has eaten a meal. Looks quite happy with just cheese on toast than anything else.

Omg what were they saying? 😂 I couldn’t bring myself to watch the live because of how fake they are! I feel awful For couples who are going through ivf/trouble conceiving as they’re just blasting it in everyone’s faces

Boring as duck, and those kids look so unhappy. No offence but they do. Did anyone see the video of her eating the garlic chicken and tatties Cole made, and the poor wee lad was sat in the background basically drooling over Abbie’s shoulder? If she’s making you your dinner what the duck do your children eat? 🥴
Looked like a dogs dinner to me to be honest. Might have been ok without the gravy. Omg will the barbers survive without Abbie? Shes always harping on about how great a barber she is. Thank god I've got them on block so will be relying on you lovely lot to relay the goings on of the artful Dodger and her giant wifey 🙈🙈🙈. (Soon as I heard shes expecting I had to block everything) and anyone sharing on my newsfeed getting blocked too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These two are the biggest attention seeking money grabbing rats I have ever came across in my life! What is with the 15 ivf updates a day. They are all the same. Claiming depression talking dribble to the camera trying their best to get sympathy and being a bloody mood Hoover! Like how do they make people feel better about themselves? They a boring as hell!!! Like I have said before for an account with nearly 1 million followers their lives get 1.3k viewers at best and videos getting few thousand likes. They are defo buying followers noway can it have went up after that tit show catfish. And apparently Nikki is a postwoman where she is from! 🤣🤣
hey everyone sorry I've no idea if I'm replying properly lol but so glad I found this page last week. And im so glad I'm not the only one seeing these 2 for what they are. I unfollowed them a while ago. Good to be here and look forward to more comments from u lot lol xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.