Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has been trying for a baby for 11 months, and just had another failed month, the fact they keep appearing on my feed talking about the two week wait is getting to me and upsetting. Even though I don’t follow them, they’re always there.

I’m all for raising awareness but the constant posts won’t just be affecting me, but it’ll be affecting others.

It’s such an emotive subject for them to constantly post about.

I can’t even imagine how bad they’ll get if she is pregnant. They’ll be baby clothes shopping within the week
I really hope and pray you get you wish soon. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who has paid for their IVF treatment?
What happened to all the toys they received at Christmas for needy children... I thought with it being NIcole and Abbie, they would have been in the papers...

Reactions: 3
To posting crap about how she feeling and what ever next oh wait now she having nightmares and she hormonal.... this woman seriously needs to get a grip ive never heard so much tit coming out of someones mouth this woman who needs the attention say there not posting updates but all they done is post tit these type of people who dont seem thankful they have 2 kids and there people out there trying and cant and hearing this crap really annoys me mean i can take this piss out of her but when you hear that voice that constantly nips your head. Hey guys im feeling depressed she wouldn't know what depression if it hurt her in the face like the bag of coke he snorts. A friend i know told me she was over her side of the town called lincluden getting her nails done giving the whole sob story about her implantation.... mean she already been to papers on tt on Instagram mean does she want a poster made and put on every bloody bus
For a pair that have every illness under the sun they still find enough time and energy to post dribble on their pages. This half wit!! takes herself to hospital for a runny nose just so she can have sympathy. Stop banging powder up it then love!! The lies are so bad but we’ll have you seen their followers half of them are not even from this planet and for someone with nearly a million followers you would expect a lot more likes on the page. Someone buying followers maybe???? I have never wanted two people to crash back down from what ever planet they think they are on more than this two! I hate that they plaster all over their page that they spend so much money on ivf while millions of women out there would love just that one chance and these are doing it for followers it’s disgusting! She is not thankful for the kids she has if she was she might actually look after them instead of using them for her social media and money gains. She is a nasty witch and don’t even get me started on the rat! Got a face you would love to punch that one.

What happened to all the toys they received at Christmas for needy children... I thought with it being NIcole and Abbie, they would have been in the papers...
The silly people of TikTok spending their giro on them thats who paid their ivf treatment. Exactly where are the toys they received. Someone had a good Christmas and it wasn’t the poor kids of Dumfries thats for sure.

Reactions: 7
Mind when 1sr lockdown started and shop owners got money to keep there shop open from nikki sturgeon thats whats paid her ivf £31.000 to be exact £12.500 for 1 shot they didnt use miney to keep shop open they used that for ivf

I really hope and pray you get you wish soon. ❤❤
@Neo
Very kind of you ❤🌻

Side note, I didn’t mean to rant about them.. it just happened. I just wish they’d think before they post,
@Neo2021 same i really hope you get your wish 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What the actual duck am I watching on Catfish.
You just watched the most pathetic perfomance with 2 class clowns one that snorts coke and the other is a rat. So basically the programme was to get money followers and 15 mins of fame 🤣🤣

Aww man these sad people will do anything for money vlogs mean everyone knows about her and her life story wonder how many times it will change

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You just watched the most pathetic perfomance with 2 class clowns one that snorts coke and the other is a rat. So basically the programme was to get money followers and 15 mins of fame 🤣🤣

Aww man these sad people will do anything for money vlogs mean everyone knows about her and her life story wonder how many times it will change
These two are the biggest attention seeking money grabbing rats I have ever came across in my life! What is with the 15 ivf updates a day. They are all the same. Claiming depression talking dribble to the camera trying their best to get sympathy and being a bloody mood Hoover! Like how do they make people feel better about themselves? They a boring as hell!!! Like I have said before for an account with nearly 1 million followers their lives get 1.3k viewers at best and videos getting few thousand likes. They are defo buying followers noway can it have went up after that tit show catfish. And apparently Nikki is a postwoman where she is from! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow them but just went on and had a look after catching up here and there were a few comments here about the kids and then suddenly a video is uploaded of one of them but he looks so miserable and if u watch it Cole is blatantly behind the camera telling him to smile and look happy

Also Cole’s a little bit about me video 🤢🤢 she’s such a narcissistic wrongen, so contrived and disingenuous

Sorry I’m on one now, the IVF update, Abbie said she has been crying all morning but eyes look totally normal secondly Cole said about all the girls going through it, you know there are men experiencing the same emotions as their partners go through it too right? It’s not just lesbians that have IVF why is she so self involved arggggh

Last edited:
Is there any illness and disease this pair have not got or had? If they were an animal you would be put down. 🤣
The whole IVF thing that child god help us if they have one will not be related to the kids have no relation to Abbie. It’s Nicole’s egg she is the mother she could take that kid and Abbie has no legal right. I am sure that is right but correct me if I am wrong.

Is there any illness and disease this pair have not got or had? If they were an animal you would be put down. 🤣
The whole IVF thing that child god help us if they have one will not be related to the kids have no relation to Abbie. It’s Nicole’s egg she is the mother she could take that kid and Abbie has no legal right. I am sure that is right but correct me if I am wrong.
From what I’ve read coke heed is a surrogate effectively as she’s had an egg implantation from another party, so by law she will be classed as the registered birth mother and ratatouille will be the second guardian unless there has been a written agreement between the two 🤡🤡. I might be wrong but that’s how I’ve read it.

Attachments

Don’t believe this little act they are putting on for their latest video. If my sources are correct then this pair of actors already know they are expecting and this is just a poor me give us likes and feel sorry for us video. They are doing a live tonight. Not expecting an announcement but don’t be surprised if there was. Think they will milk it for a while longer.

Attachments

Don’t believe this little act they are putting on for their latest video. If my sources are correct then this pair of actors already know they are expecting and this is just a poor me give us likes and feel sorry for us video. They are doing a live tonight. Not expecting an announcement but don’t be surprised if there was. Think they will milk it for a while longer.
I was just going to post about this as ive just seen that video haha 2 minds think alike see i been thinking that since i seen a post yesterday from them just the way they were acting to me i think she has done a test.. but she looks fine and happy to be honest she had that scare. My own opinion i wouldn't be telling people but they will for attention. As they just hit 1 million followers they will be doing another post about that or a live tonight prob 9.30 as kids are at the dads then it will posting non stop till friday when they find out.

She definitely has controlling issue's you can tell by the body language. Fake as duck
Yip your right

Reactions: 5
I was just going to post about this as ive just seen that video haha 2 minds think alike see i been thinking that since i seen a post yesterday from them just the way they were acting to me i think she has done a test.. but she looks fine and happy to be honest she had that scare. My own opinion i wouldn't be telling people but they will for attention. As they just hit 1 million followers they will be doing another post about that or a live tonight prob 9.30 as kids are at the dads then it will posting non stop till friday when they find out.

Yip your right
Yeah apparently they done the test today and are expecting Nicole’s accessory and family’s are told. Yes why do they need to tell people she was bleeding. Notice Nicole was not on camera till the end she always gives their poor game away. And Abbie can’t even look at the camera while spilling her lies! This pair are tapped!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah apparently they done the test today and are expecting Nicole’s accessory and family’s are told. Yes why do they need to tell people she was bleeding. Notice Nicole was not on camera till the end she always gives their poor game away. And Abbie can’t even look at the camera while spilling her lies! This pair are tapped!
Yes but did they not say before the blood tests the pregnancy tests can pick up the hormones from the medication? Giving a false positive? Cnuts keep tripping themselves up. I keep saying to myself be nice lol but everytime I see their faces it actually triggers me. I havent a clue why. Just have a horrible feeling everytime i see their rotten faces 😔😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.