Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know these two really well on a personal level and well enough to know she is a dirty little lier that her and her little rat are putting on a show to gain likes and followers that turns into money for them as their clientele who they don’t care one bit about are mostly venerable and can’t see the lies they spread. The Cafe is owned by Nicole’s Auntie and their hair butchers is also owned by Nicole’s Auntie. They are just a pair of self employed workers on a big tax scam.
Whit?🤣 the barbers isn't even theirs?🙈🤣 Get these 2 exposed pair of absolute bumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whit?🤣 the barbers isn't even theirs?🙈🤣 Get these 2 exposed pair of absolute bumpers.
Yes they are that. The Auntie is Cassandra Howat just have to google her and she owns the cafe. They pitched the idea of a Barbers and she owns the shop or rents the shop for them. They run it for her and work as self employed taking a percentage. They tell that many lies I think they believe it themselves. Abbie will soon move on when the rats money stops.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just watching something on MTV and they were in the advert for the new UK catfish 🤔 anyone know what for?
If they have been on catfish last year wtf are they doing trying for a baby this year?Thats ridiculous and soo selfish.Babys dont sort relationships out??

Reactions: 4
What exactly does foxfam mean? I used to think their surname was fox then heard them saying Mrs howat.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know enough about this couple and definitely need to have a good read of this thread but I can’t stand them. Nicole especially, she’s just got a face I want to punch tbh.

And the way they do their videos so seriously with one speaking, then turns to the other for her to speak and it’s all planned out what they’re gonna say. Just who the duck do they think they are? 😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t know enough about this couple and definitely need to have a good read of this thread but I can’t stand them. Nicole especially, she’s just got a face I want to punch tbh.

And the way they do their videos so seriously with one speaking, then turns to the other for her to speak and it’s all planned out what they’re gonna say. Just who the duck do they think they are? 😂
Your in the same position as me i dont know enough either,im new on these threads and been watching them on tiktok, but so glad i found them.Comment sections on tiktok are for expressing yr views(thats what they are there for)So when they delete yr comments its just ridiculous.I get why you wud delete certain comments.So im happy i can at least voice my concerns over here!

What exactly does foxfam mean? I used to think their surname was fox then heard them saying Mrs howat.
Id like to know as well,what it means and what it stands for?Im gnna have a good read of these threads tnight.LOL!

Reactions: 1
Your in the same position as me i dont know enough either,im new on these threads and been watching them on tiktok, but so glad i found them.Comment sections on tiktok are for expressing yr views(thats what they are there for)So when they delete yr comments its just ridiculous.I get why you wud delete certain comments.So im happy i can at least voice my concerns over here!

Id like to know as well,what it means and what it stands for?Im gnna have a good read of these threads tnight.LOL!
Yes theres never anything negative on their comments yet we've all seen the tears and snotters over trolls. I've asked a couple of things never anything nasty just genuine questions and had my comments deleted aswell they must have someone who sits there manning the page deleting stuff as it comes. Bams.

Just checked foxfam is their online shop🙈🤣🤣🤣 I thought it was something to do with a charity but no mention on there of charity 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes theres never anything negative on their comments yet we've all seen the tears and snotters over trolls. I've asked a couple of things never anything nasty just genuine questions and had my comments deleted aswell they must have someone who sits there manning the page deleting stuff as it comes. Bams.

i will never not love calling someone a bam. although I am a bam so i feel like it should hurt more than it does ahah

• Haha

Just checked foxfam is their online shop🙈🤣🤣🤣 I thought it was something to do with a charity but no mention on there of charity 🧐
I've just been on the site for the first time and poor Ghia looks like she's being held hostage in that main photo. Grubby face and a miserable lifeless expression.

• Wow
Didn't they say the other day they wouldn't be posting any further updates in their IVF journey the other day??🤔

Reactions: 8
I hate these pair. They talk utter tit... that cole has definitely got trust issues with abbie and a other stuff they way she look her to talk at the right time is pathetic.. i have just watched 2 mins of their live and for someone who doesn't eat much ot doesn't like other foods she happy enough to sit n eat on a live without making stupid faces... the who ivf journey she has made a lot of people angry when cole said she would feel disgusting of she was pregnant or giving birth or the time she took a video of the little girl holding an adult toy and laughing and letter her play with it thinking its a dogs toy. Got to say im glad i found this and how everyone seems to feel the same way about them

They way cole n abbie talk in them stupid voices does this annoy anyone else or just me....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is why this pair of scammers are on Tv. This was filmed at the start of the year and if their relationship was at breaking point due to this well that just shows how good they are at acting for the camera and when did this become cat fishing? They have pulled this kind stunt before with girls being sent to their “hair butchers” by a creep to get their hair shaved off and running to the papers about it. Publicity stunt! This pair can’t get any more fake if they tried. Time to get people to wake up and see them for what they are. FAKE!! LIERS!! SCAMMERS!!
They keep giving their address out on live (well for the barbers) I'm wondering now... If that is why they kept doing this, so they could get "gifts" and pretend they were being stalked...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve only watched a few of their Tiktoks I don’t really have any interest in them but was watching catfish uk and there they were. Not sure what that’s about. Anyway I then googled them, and their Thomas cook story came up. They seem very fame hungry don’t they.

Come across their live tonight and asked a general question about maternity like I know they own their business but what I was asking was would they split it or just have one stay at home and the reply I got was quite snobby about having staff and own business so don't need permission ect 🤔

I meant would abbie stay off the whole time or cole or split it during the week half each ect.

Come across their live tonight and asked a general question about maternity like I know they own their business but what I was asking was would they split it or just have one stay at home and the reply I got was quite snobby about having staff and own business so don't need permission ect 🤔

I meant would abbie stay off the whole time or cole or split it during the week half each ect.
Don't know why they are documenting it if they don't want to answer questions or if they're being rude about it not everyone knows what is educated on same-sex couples

Reactions: 6
I cant believe how grown adults think they are amazing the minute you ask a question they have the whole of foxfam at you she acts like she hasn't been pregnant before... and for cole to gan on talking to her stomach. its only and egg..she isn't pregnant . Last night live on tiktok im resting for week cole looking after me she done all her research mean. I know people who have had ivf or got pregnant naturally and have never went on like this mean its a whole publicity stunt it. They need the attention. They know they get paid from tiktok for there pathetic lies and staged performances they need a bafta...i know people from dumfries and they are not well liked . The other night she told abbie "do u think thats a great idea to have another cuppa" "sugar intake they need to grow up and act there age..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.