Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh ffs the brother has just burst in the door im hiding behind a cushion cringing like fk 😬 im sure the photo they said which hasn't been on social media hasπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ive been in their live and not once have I seen anyone saying I will always win 🀣 also all the bs about it affecting their marriage etc what a load of bull. Honestly wish they would just fk off.

Spot on her mental health is that bad n her endometriosis but constantly every day the same pish she posts oh i forgot her low confidence aswell she suffered but a boob job fixed that but she does amazing for someone that bad and not once mentioned any of her issues since they started their ivf journey but is ok to take videos every day or share them or as drafts only thing been wrong with her is sickness mean they forget people know them well enough and know them "personally".....
Not sure if I'm replying properly to ppl lol. I've got endometriosis and can barely move at times and I have mental health issues but I couldn't be on tt dancing about like an idiot. What do u make of the whole window smashing situation I feel it was staged xxx

Right im finished catfish. I don't get how it was affecting their marriage so badly cause someone was sending gifts 🀣 also not once was it mentioned from them that this was going on lol cole trying to squeeze out a tear was so cringe. Honestly these 2 would do anything for a bit of fame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do all their family walk about wearing this stuff? Does anyone in Dumfries? Winder if they pay full price πŸ€”πŸ€”
Yeah they constantly wear them there awful looking yeah some sad people wear them in dumfries its embarrassing mind phill Mitchell had a foxfam top on on their pathetic tv appearance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like poor nikki useing her post money to buy a hoodie 🀣

Still haven't watched it. Probably never will. Seen a couple videos on Tiktok stating how staged it was. Of course all the wee cult tagging them and saying it was staged by the programme. Maybe to an extent but come on. The story had holes all over it. I'd hope MTV or whatever company paid them ask for their money back. Absolute πŸ’©πŸ’©. I dont get these followers fighting for people they have never met 🀣🀣. They wouldnt do same for them.
Exactly they wouldn't they want their congratulations and support and sympathy but they couldn't give a tit about anybody bar themselfs

🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh ffs the brother has just burst in the door im hiding behind a cushion cringing like fk 😬 im sure the photo they said which hasn't been on social media hasπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ive been in their live and not once have I seen anyone saying I will always win 🀣 also all the bs about it affecting their marriage etc what a load of bull. Honestly wish they would just fk off.

Not sure if I'm replying properly to ppl lol. I've got endometriosis and can barely move at times and I have mental health issues but I couldn't be on tt dancing about like an idiot. What do u make of the whole window smashing situation I feel it was staged xxx

Right im finished catfish. I don't get how it was affecting their marriage so badly cause someone was sending gifts 🀣 also not once was it mentioned from them that this was going on lol cole trying to squeeze out a tear was so cringe. Honestly these 2 would do anything for a bit of fame.
Well cole was on a live and someone said her window was smashed they were up stairs cole came down and thats when someone said about the window but here best part i watched that whole thing and the evan put a vid up if you look very closely and i quote from a glazier who seen this video that window was smashed from the inside. According to them it was a friend of a relation of hers but why wouldn't you notice a window in the day light its weird and it aint the first time either

Last edited:
Wow am i glad i found this thead.

I used to like these 2, thought it was quite sweet they were sharing their IVF journey etc, raising money doing whatever they did and what not........ This thread has well and truly opened my eyes and now i cannot un-see the fact that they're just Grade A Knobjockeys who need to both get a life.

That is all :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck that. I'd rather go to build a bear. And I find that expensive too 🀣🀣🀣🀣
You can still get 2 bears and clothes for the price
Wow am i glad i found this thead.

I used to like these 2, thought it was quite sweet they were sharing their IVF journey etc, raising money doing whatever they did and what not........ This thread has well and truly opened my eyes and now i cannot un-see the fact that they're just Grade A Knobjockeys who need to both get a life.

That is all :)
Thats all this is about nothing more. There people who think these clown are all for a good cause thats what they want yous to see we are here to tell people its all lies with them hopefully the message gets through im not say not to follow them or unfollow them just open your eyes and see what they dont like is us telling people the truth people might slag this page or drop a sly comments on a live but they are giving this information for this page to keep going its their fault they want to spread possitive vibes well this page is spreading the truth

And welcome to tattle life and the amazing 41 pages of the truth 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
You can still get 2 bears and clothes for the price

Thats all this is about nothing more. There people who think these clown are all for a good cause thats what they want yous to see we are here to tell people its all lies with them hopefully the message gets through im not say not to follow them or unfollow them just open your eyes and see what they dont like is us telling people the truth people might slag this page or drop a sly comments on a live but they are giving this information for this page to keep going its their fault they want to spread possitive vibes well this page is spreading the truth

And welcome to tattle life and the amazing 41 pages of the truth 🀣🀣🀣
I will second that πŸ‘πŸ» They try and censor or block anyone who dares have a different opinion to them. What is being played out on social media by them is not a true representation of themselves and I believe that the true side comes out when they are challenged on a subject. They want the fame and the money but everyone must do and say it their way. People are paying to watch a soap!

Reactions: 4
Well on there Instagram they actual posted a photo of a fan with them mean who do these people think they are royalty there far far from it honestly man they think they are special but there nothing but clowns and these people are sad to think imaginelooking back in 5 years time and see yourself standing with the most famous people krusty the clown and the real rat boy .🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Wonder why they have over 1 million on Tiktok and no where near that on Instagram? You would think they would all flock over there n facebook too since they love them that much? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Ysually when some one is big on 1 platform its the same across the board. That is unless your buying followers 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.