Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Well if this pair couldn’t get any lower they have. This woman has never in her life been sexually abused!! Who lies about this when so many woman and men are struggling to come out and talk about this when it actually happens to them 😡😡 Disgusting!! You also never confronted an armed robber you weren’t even close to the robbery! Maybe try in the next village. I really hope you pair of low life’s are reading this! To far this time! The foxfam cult need to wake up to this pair of scammers.
Confronting an armed robber made me laugh. Okay RoboCop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ru4Real

So Abbie is the brunette? I thought that was the case lol.
I like Abby, but Cole the Mole 🤢. Everything she does is so contrived. The video where she said that bearing and giving birth to a child was the worse thing ever.😡.if that’s the case lovely why do u & Abby need another child, considering Abbys kids look so much like you.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I loved them at first. But absolutely nobody can be that loved up allllll the time. Fake. Fuck being their neighbours listening to that nasal baby talk they do. I don't know who wants to hear that but not me🤢😂

wee_ isa

Ugh it’s the wee baby voice saying she’s too scared, then looking into the camera straight after it’s done 😂 covered in tattoos, bet she sat absolutely fine to get them done lol

So living pretty close to this pair I’ve heard so many things and seen first hand so much shit. First of Cole was seen leaning in the window talking and laughing to the “unknown car horn blasters” 🤔 but needing to up security again will get people sending cash AGAIN! Also they are alway late picking up Abbie’s kids because “ for their own safety they can’t turn up on time because they have so many fans waiting for them at the gates 🤣!

• Haha
  • Wow

wee_ isa

Abby looks like she’s actually quite sound, I feel so sorry for her having to put up with Cole. All the posts about how she was in a bad place then found Cole makes me think even more that Cole is a controlling narcissist, they prey on the weak and I think that’s what she’s done with Abby.

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Well if this pair couldn’t get any lower they have. This woman has never in her life been sexually abused!! Who lies about this when so many woman and men are struggling to come out and talk about this when it actually happens to them 😡😡 Disgusting!! You also never confronted an armed robber you weren’t even close to the robbery! Maybe try in the next village. I really hope you pair of low life’s are reading this! To far this time! The foxfam cult need to wake up to this pair of scammers.

Attachments

• Wow
I may not like them but I don’t agree with comments like that!!!!!
I don’t agree with that either! I know they can be annoying but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all, especially after going through a miscarriage myself!!

• Sad
Unfortunately I truly believe Cole is having a child for 1 simple reason- Baby’s are guaranteed money making content for any social media platform. That’s why there has been a massive push to get pregnant while they think they are “popular” even though they bought at least 70% of their followers on TikTok

anonauntie

VIP Member
I caved in and watched catfish and what a joke. The confronting Nikki part was so staged and false I actually burst out laughing. I don’t even know if catfish is even real now, surely they can’t be that stupid to go along with that and not see it was a set up. Absolutely baffled by it all.
Every single one of them was in on that.
Ruined uk catfish for me now.

Reg22

Without making assumptions, After seeing Nikki's gaff in Glasgow, can she really afford constant flower bouquets and up to 30 gifts a day? 🤔 pile of horse shite! Oh and Cole 'folk are just jealous!' Jealous of 2 Turds making tits of themselves? Don't think so love. I was cringing so much watching this, and pmsl at her red baseball cap levitating so high on top of her bouffant hair 🤣🤣🤣 she was strangely very quiet on CF for someone who is normally a wee gobshite!

Without making assumptions, After seeing Nikki's gaff in Glasgow, can she really afford constant flower bouquets and up to 30 gifts a day? 🤔 pile of horse shite! Oh and Cole 'folk are just jealous!' Jealous of 2 Turds making tits of themselves? Don't think so love. I was cringing so much watching this, and pmsl at her red baseball cap levitating so high on top of her bouffant hair 🤣🤣🤣 she was strangely very quiet on CF for someone who is normally a wee gobshite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Fame hungry money hungry and is anything do actually real? They should really watch what they say to people as Dumfries is not that big and word soon gets round about them laughing at how gullible their followers are and how easy it is to make money from them. Interested to see why they are on Catfish though? Nicole trying to track down Abbies man friend maybe? 🤣

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
So apparently Cole "couldn't think of anything worse than carrying and giving birth to a baby"
There are lots of women that would LOVE to be given that chance!!!
That was so disgusting the way she said that. Absolutely no regard for anyone else there. So many of their followers are likely following because they are also having IVF and infertile then you get her making comments like that. Should be ashamed of herself.

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
This girl really can’t be that daft for someone who says she has read all the books and done so much research. She knows nothing about a baby! She hates Abbie talking about her previous births.

anon2526

i am so glad i found this thread! i have been howling at it all. i live in the same town and they used to come into my workplace and i always thought they were very full of themselves but seemed much loved in the community. seems not!
it’s great that they (apparently) do so much for charity but it’s never really for the charities gain is if though? it’s all for them to get a wee bit of clout.
me and my partner have always said this, and when their window was ‘smashed’ then this farce of a show, definitely all for clout and to be ‘relevant’
canny stand em!

Imagine if a normal person was demanding scans left right and centre, they would be told.... on your bike so I agree, probs created a drama to get a scan! Buttering up the staff at the hospital too, they will be ok first name terms by the end of this pregnancy!
I had 2 early scans due to bleeding at DGRI, and one at 8 weeks to get transferred from the ivf clinic to DGRI. Then just the normal 12 and 20 week scan than everyone gets. I think these pair are playing it to get more. Both times I got early scans I had to go through either my midwife or the early pregnancy clinic. I would have loved to have seen my baby on scans more. However I’m a normal adult that understand the world doesn't revolve round me. If they want more pay for them at a private place like everyone else has to.
I’m guessing that the staff at the hospital will very quickly work out these two and won’t be long at telling them no.