Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those 2 kids dont get papped to Dads house all time cos Abbies having scares. That last vid Abbie seemed detached. Cole had arm round the boy holding him in close but the wee girl and Abbie were standing apart. Yeah that's a great happy family. Actions speak volumes. Did someone say Abbie sniffed the marching powder? Maybe withdrawals hope not tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope those 2 kids dont get papped to Dads house all time cos Abbies having scares. That last vid Abbie seemed detached. Cole had arm round the boy holding him in close but the wee girl and Abbie were standing apart. Yeah that's a great happy family. Actions speak volumes. Did someone say Abbie sniffed the marching powder? Maybe withdrawals hope not tho
I think she just looks ill. I had morning sickness from about 2 weeks into my pregnancy straight the whole way through so it's entirely possible she is feeling like tit.

Announcing ongoing scares and bleeds baffles me.

Reactions: 5
That’s a couple of 30cm four heads there like! They look like they have just come from out of a cardboard box under a bridge. Get a wash!! Them lucky bag glasses are back out again.
She thinks she soild and look like a wannabe model didnt know rats could model 🤣🤣saying that that wee rat controlled that guy in that film ratatouille how to make food she controlling her wife and making sure she eating 🤣🤣 she must be related to the rat from the film

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she just looks ill. I had morning sickness from about 2 weeks into my pregnancy straight the whole way through so it's entirely possible she is feeling like tit.

It's been nearly 30 years since I was last pregnant 🙈🙈🙈 I've kinda forgot lol. I get what your saying though. My daughter had horrendous sickness through her pregnancy. Everytime she ate it just came straight back up. Docs wouldnt give her anything though. Quite stressful time

Its for attention for people who didn't want to share stuff like private info they are making money for it i personally think that them sort of things and women timenof the month shouldn't be shared overv an app who would be interested knowing she bleeding or there on there cycle

Never ate her dinner this is all she ate but she had pineapple fingers before and now this horrible baby grow is on show surprise the pregnancy test she got ginger biscuits she 5 weeks tomorrow cole now say she had breakdowns

Police are involed coz the comments on here

Attachments

Last edited:
I've had to unfollow, I'm 7 weeks pregnancy and had a scare at the weekend so had a scan nd they couldn't locate my pregnancy, rescanned today and it's still inconclusive but My HCG is rising 😖
Good luck I hope you get good news 💜

It's been nearly 30 years since I was last pregnant 🙈🙈🙈 I've kinda forgot lol. I get what your saying though. My daughter had horrendous sickness through her pregnancy. Everytime she ate it just came straight back up. Docs wouldnt give her anything though. Quite stressful time
Aw did she yeah it is awful it gets in the way of enjoying your pregnancy ☹

Do you know what regardless of who they are, if something you are wishing for works - then that’s great.

But... with all these social media people they think they are all relatable by telling you every inch of their journey but am I right in understanding that IVF success rates are really low on first try? So this is quite a unique case? I wonder how many people followed them because of the IVF and feel sad their own perhaps didn’t work the first time/ they had to wait as they couldn’t afford private etc I don’t know I think everything is over shared these days without regard for other people maybe I’m being silly I don’t know
My partner and I just did a round of IVF a few months ago. It’s our second try and it didn’t work. I would never wish anything bad on anyone else but seeing them post their cycle all over tiktok and actually constantly give out wrong information about it all the time is infuriating. They should not be posting for awareness if they aren’t actually smart enough to understand the process. They are so clueless and I’m sure they smoke and drink and eat whatever they want. I have followed them purely just because it’s entertaining how embarrassing they are. But today I’ve had to block them because seeing #ivfjourney turn in to #pregnancyjourney just hurts too much. How can these pair of morons manage it the first time when so many of us are struggling. I will probably continue to follow this thread because I’m happy to find so many people who feel the same way about these two 😂

Reactions: 8
Its for attention for people who didn't want to share stuff like private info they are making money for it i personally think that them sort of things and women timenof the month shouldn't be shared overv an app who would be interested knowing she bleeding or there on there cycle

Never ate her dinner this is all she ate but she had pineapple fingers before and now this horrible baby grow is on show surprise the pregnancy test she got ginger biscuits she 5 weeks tomorrow cole now say she had breakdowns

Police are involed coz the comments on here
the police are involved?

I'm getting a sense that she isn't actually pregnant but will "miscarriage". Im finding it hard to believe because how many weeks she is has been different and everything else is a bleeping lie. Even the whole story about ivf on the nhs. Either way the story will be sold to the papers and plastered all over social media. Also why so many # I you don't care about the followers and likes! Bore off and go back to your real jobs
It’s the first thought that crossed my mind. We all know how bad their acting is but especially Cole’s. When they made the announcement Cole’s face looked weird, like she wasn’t genuinely happy or she was putting it on or something? It just didn’t seem right. But surely nobody would go to that extreme 😶

Either way, I wouldn’t even tell my family until I was 12 weeks, never mind the entire world.

Reactions: 5
the police are involved?
Yeah abbie turned round and said the police are involved due to trolls and she said one of the trolls announced our pregnancy on a site before kids and family knew and there information is rubbish

It’s the first thought that crossed my mind. We all know how bad their acting is but especially Cole’s. When they made the announcement Cole’s face looked weird, like she wasn’t genuinely happy or she was putting it on or something? It just didn’t seem right. But surely nobody would go to that extreme 😶

Either way, I wouldn’t even tell my family until I was 12 weeks, never mind the entire world.
They said they are shared this info to basically help others gan through this process evan if it was bad news

Yeah abbie turned round and said the police are involved due to trolls and she said one of the trolls announced our pregnancy on a site before kids and family knew and there information is rubbish
So Harvey Price can get terrible things said about him and be trolled 1 million times worse. But say something about these 2 carpetbaggers and police will jump 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absoloute roasters

on the next episode of Catfish please welcome back the most important duo in Dumfries
the 2 barbers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had to unfollow, I'm 7 weeks pregnancy and had a scare at the weekend so had a scan nd they couldn't locate my pregnancy, rescanned today and it's still inconclusive but My HCG is rising 😖
Sending you all my love 💗

Reactions: 1
They said they are shared this info to basically help others gan through this process evan if it was bad news
How selfless of them 🙌 I’m sure the clout, more views, more comments and therefor more money didn’t cross their minds.
They didn’t even give out the right information about NHS ivf vs private or how it works. They’re not helping anyone.

Reactions: 3
My partner and I just did a round of IVF a few months ago. It’s our second try and it didn’t work. I would never wish anything bad on anyone else but seeing them post their cycle all over tiktok and actually constantly give out wrong information about it all the time is infuriating. They should not be posting for awareness if they aren’t actually smart enough to understand the process. They are so clueless and I’m sure they smoke and drink and eat whatever they want. I have followed them purely just because it’s entertaining how embarrassing they are. But today I’ve had to block them because seeing #ivfjourney turn in to #pregnancyjourney just hurts too much. How can these pair of morons manage it the first time when so many of us are struggling. I will probably continue to follow this thread because I’m happy to find so many people who feel the same way about these two 😂
Yeah i dont follow them as i cant actually stand them but the pish they come out with sometimes makes good to talk about im so sorry that yous went through this process i understand how hurt you must feel seeing these pair going on and on bout there first go. They are a complete joke they constantly keep going on and there stupidity makes me mad coz they think they are funny but people are not laughing with them they are laughing at them 🤣🤣

How selfless of them 🙌 I’m sure the clout, more views, more comments and therefor more money didn’t cross their minds.
They didn’t even give out the right information about NHS ivf vs private or how it works. They’re not helping anyone.
Only helping themselves. All for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.