Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching something on MTV and they were in the advert for the new UK catfish šŸ¤” anyone know what for?

Reactions: 2
Nicole trying her hardest to squeeze out a tear getting her injections. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh itā€™s the wee baby voice saying sheā€™s too scared, then looking into the camera straight after itā€™s done šŸ˜‚ covered in tattoos, bet she sat absolutely fine to get them done lol

Reactions: 9
Ugh itā€™s the wee baby voice saying sheā€™s too scared, then looking into the camera straight after itā€™s done šŸ˜‚ covered in tattoos, bet she sat absolutely fine to get them done lol
And watching the needle going in. I don't pretend to be scared of them but I don't like them and the first thing I do is turn my head away. Anything to build up the sympathy eh and yes the baby voice thrown in for effect. They act like children. I actually think that's why they don't have the ACTUAL kids in many videos... because they don't act like this in real life the kids would be like why the f are you talking like that!?šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And watching the needle going in. I don't pretend to be scared of them but I don't like them and the first thing I do is turn my head away. Anything to build up the sympathy eh and yes the baby voice thrown in for effect. They act like children. I actually think that's why they don't have the ACTUAL kids in many videos... because they don't act like this in real life the kids would be like why the f are you talking like that!?šŸ˜‚
Exactly! I hate getting my bloods done and always look away. Iā€™m like donā€™t talk me through it just get it over with! The big cuddles after cos sheā€™s been so brave šŸ˜‚ the kids would defos be calling them out for being fake lol

Reactions: 2
Guys just cos she is covered in tattoos that does not mean she canā€™t be scared of needles!! Injections / blood tests are very different from tattoos. And their daughter was in tonightā€™s video ;)

How can Cole be that scared of needles when she is covered in tattoos??
I am guilty of this! Give me a tattoo anyway over getting a jab or bloods taken.

I donā€™t follow these but theyā€™re always on my FYP I canā€™t bring myself to block them because I cannot put my finger on it what winds me up.
However, grace and Kelly I really love them they donā€™t half get some tit or nasty comments which I think are completely undeserved.

Guys just cos she is covered in tattoos that does not mean she canā€™t be scared of needles!! Injections / blood tests are very different from tattoos. And their daughter was in tonightā€™s video ;)
Yep and notice how different they behave in the vid with the little girlšŸ˜‰

Reactions: 4
They are completely fake, after just 3 injections she now feels brave and is magically cured. Bet she wasn't that scared in the first place!

Reactions: 6
They are completely fake, after just 3 injections she now feels brave and is magically cured. Bet she wasn't that scared in the first place!
Itā€™s pure bollocks! Her whole ā€œIā€™m scared bear šŸ„ŗā€ was so cringe. Iā€™m petrified of needles. I used to have blood tests every 2 weeks for 6 months and it still didnā€™t cure my fear šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Magically cured of her phobia.......now talking about anxiety on Insta to try and flog some of their "merch" DON'T USE MENTAL HEALTH AS A SELLING POINT! inconsiderate, fake arseholes

Reactions: 7
Hi Cole and Abby šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is why this pair of scammers are on Tv. This was filmed at the start of the year and if their relationship was at breaking point due to this well that just shows how good they are at acting for the camera and when did this become cat fishing? They have pulled this kind stunt before with girls being sent to their ā€œhair butchersā€ by a creep to get their hair shaved off and running to the papers about it. Publicity stunt! This pair canā€™t get any more fake if they tried. Time to get people to wake up and see them for what they are. FAKE!! LIERS!! SCAMMERS!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think Abbies daughter looks extremely unhappy in some of the videos? Also in their wedding video (which is on you tube) the wee girl looks heartbroken. I feel so sorry for her sometimes.

I get the impression that 'mummy' cole has been pushed on the kids. They prob miss how their life used to be as they weren't very young when Cole married Abbie so they would have known their mother as a straight woman, a single woman, and now a lesbian who is married to someone who loves the drama. It's a lot for young kids to process

Reactions: 4
Once the new baby comes I hope they arent pushed out. They look lovely well mannered kids. Even on the website the wee one looks miserable modelling the clothes šŸ˜”

Reactions: 3
Once the new baby comes I hope they arent pushed out. They look lovely well mannered kids. Even on the website the wee one looks miserable modelling the clothes šŸ˜”
you can pretty much guarantee that Cole will treat 'her' baby different to Ghia and Kai. Thankfully they have an involved father it looks like, and he hasn't plastered them all over an app not suitable for children.

I'll likely get flamed for this, but I don't think Cole deserves a baby. Some of the things she's said have been vile and she's toxic AF with all the dramatics and controlling traits.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.