Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen this "I will always win" comment on their lives?
I feel like writing it in the comments next time they on doing their live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen this, there’s something about Cole that don’t sit right with me. Wonder if she tried to turn Abbie whilst she was with the kids dad??🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a vibe I get. Now both of them are coming across fake as. And the catfish show they done. Staged as, like the presenters but obs they made that story up

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually seen this "I will always win" comment on their lives?
I feel like writing it in the comments next time they on doing their live 😂
Haha we should start that the night in there live and #freenikki

Or ask her to sing trolls just want to have fun. 🤣

Just seen this, there’s something about Cole that don’t sit right with me. Wonder if she tried to turn Abbie whilst she was with the kids dad??🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a vibe I get. Now both of them are coming across fake as. And the catfish show they done. Staged as, like the presenters but obs they made that story up
Hey cole has done this before abbie she broke family's up. The pair of them lied about when they met cole was being cole she wanted abbie and she would do anything to get her. She basically broke her marriage up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Hey cole has done this before abbie she broke family's up. The pair of them lied about when they met cole was being cole she wanted abbie and she would do anything to get her. She basically broke her marriage up.
The Free Nikki movement 🤣🤣🤣 just start putting it on their videos spam the hell out of them.
Cole is a dirty little rat! And who takes their kids to meet someone for the first time to cheat on their partner. Both as bad as each other. Fame and money hungry. Any one been in that shop? It is a filthy black hole.

Reactions: 4

Oh wow, knew I had a gut about Cole. And I discovered them on tt, dont live in Scotland. Cole’s very fake, Abbie is more barable

I honestly dont get abbie she postee on tt ivf journey and she just said she had a rubbish day yesterday but she was busy doing her recording studio she was very happy on live last night so today she decided to play the symphony card she aint feeling great wot a load of pish

Reactions: 2
I see theres a sign in studio saying no riff raff 🤣🤣🤣. Those 2 really are something. Biggest riff raff out.

Is it an attempt at damage limitation here? Playing victim? Wonder if they read this. I'm sure the wee yapper does. Puts me in mind of a ankle biter. All mouth but will run if squared up to. One thing I will say is the kids dad has kept quiet and let these 2 goons run there mouth for a while. Probably protecting his kids unlike these 2. The kids will see this at some point or kids at school will repeat it. Poor wee guys cos kids are cruel

Is it an attempt at damage limitation here? Playing victim? Wonder if they read this. I'm sure the wee yapper does. Puts me in mind of a ankle biter. All mouth but will run if squared up to. One thing I will say is the kids dad has kept quiet and let these 2 goons run there mouth for a while. Probably protecting his kids unlike these 2. The kids will see this at some point or kids at school will repeat it. Poor wee guys cos kids are cruel
Yeah i think they do as abbie n the rat where looking through old memory stuff and i cant remember the question abd cole reply was haha i went viral on line and then there was a few snarky comment when i first watched as it came up on the for you page on tt but i completely missed it.. but yeah i think itbwas a dig i couldn't give a toss if they have as its all true. One of her followers said cole we known so much about abbie but not you. She basically said she came from a perfect family they way the helped her when she came out basically as gay.

Reactions: 2
Have they address the tv show at all? They are being ripped to shreds everywhere 😂

Well wouldn't guess what they have made the sun paper

Have they address the tv show at all? They are being ripped to shreds everywhere 😂
Well they deserve it to be honest karma she gave her shelf and award for best acting and fake crying so someone told her about this for sure 🤣🤣🤣 maybe we will get tattle.life famous

@Tiredgranny72 @foxfamscam new it wouldn't be long for papers.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Well wouldn't guess what they have made the sun paper

Well they deserve it to be honest karma she gave her shelf and award for best acting and fake crying so someone told her about this for sure 🤣🤣🤣 maybe we will get tattle.life famous

@Tiredgranny72 @foxfamscam new it wouldn't be long for papers.
Yeah that’s the paper I emailed. But the person who wrote the article is from Dumfries so good chance they would come back to me and want to know more about the scams they get up to.

Yeah that’s the paper I emailed. But the person who wrote the article is from Dumfries so good chance they would come back to me and want to know more about the scams they get up to.
Omg go on your self get them told they like everyone one else need to know the truth 👏👏👏

To posting crap about how she feeling and what ever next oh wait now she having nightmares and she hormonal.... this woman seriously needs to get a grip ive never heard so much tit coming out of someones mouth this woman who needs the attention say there not posting updates but all they done is post tit these type of people who dont seem thankful they have 2 kids and there people out there trying and cant and hearing this crap really annoys me mean i can take this piss out of her but when you hear that voice that constantly nips your head. Hey guys im feeling depressed she wouldn't know what depression if it hurt her in the face like the bag of coke he snorts. A friend i know told me she was over her side of the town called lincluden getting her nails done giving the whole sob story about her implantation.... mean she already been to papers on tt on Instagram mean does she want a poster made and put on every bloody bus

Attachments

Reactions: 6
As someone who has been trying for a baby for 11 months, and just had another failed month, the fact they keep appearing on my feed talking about the two week wait is getting to me and upsetting. Even though I don’t follow them, they’re always there.

I’m all for raising awareness but the constant posts won’t just be affecting me, but it’ll be affecting others.

It’s such an emotive subject for them to constantly post about.

I can’t even imagine how bad they’ll get if she is pregnant. They’ll be baby clothes shopping within the week

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.