Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just abbies kids safety that should be taken into consideration here. What if a nut goes there and other kids are in danger seriously f***wits. Why couldnt his dad go get him? Sending wee Edith fae still game. All for a photo shoot . Wish their dad would put his foot right down on these shenanigans. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Mean he could shut them down why he never done it baffels me

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen their recent video. I know it’s meant to be a happy one but cole has got to be the ugliest cryer in the world 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen their recent video. I know it’s meant to be a happy one but cole has got to be the ugliest cryer in the world 😅
Yeah ive just seen it bloddy hell that was an effort and not being funny but did anyone notice how happy does abbie looks bout these test mean this was actual for show you could notice that a mile away that doesnt make any sense what they been spitting out there gubs mean she said she bought 12 then she only used 4 then only 3 she only used the 4 as thats cole lucky number i also seen fb post and to be honest you can tell it for likes and get these sad fkers saying they are sitting in there house crying.. crying at what exactly to bloody clowns having a baby these people have very sad lifes

Reactions: 4
Yeah ive just seen it bloddy hell that was an effort and not being funny but did anyone notice how happy does abbie looks bout these test mean this was actual for show you could notice that a mile away that doesnt make any sense what they been spitting out there gubs mean she said she bought 12 then she only used 4 then only 3 she only used the 4 as thats cole lucky number i also seen fb post and to be honest you can tell it for likes and get these sad fkers saying they are sitting in there house crying.. crying at what exactly to bloody clowns having a baby these people have very sad lifes
Bloody hell I have seen more life when I attended shipmans practice. These pair have more faces than a town clock. tit video fake reactions how many takes was that for Nicole to get a half fake cry in before you ran with it. Sympathy likes and money!! There’s a new slogan for your tit merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely reading here as they've now taken down the picture of the boy in his school uniform. Thank duck!
🤣🤣 yeah they a loving reading the tattle. It is still up on Facebook but you can’t see the logo on there. It’s ok Ndubz we will keep you right you can give us a big thank you anytime you like but we don’t accept cards or gifts just a thank you is more than enough.🤣🤣

Ah Nicole the gift that keeps on giving she should of learned by now that it is Abbie that does the talking you sit there and just keep quiet with your shades on. 🤣 That is one of the most pointless posts going who gives a toss? Baby Bear????? Are u like 12 year old 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
🤣🤣 yeah they a loving reading the tattle. It is still up on Facebook but you can’t see the logo on there. It’s ok Ndubz we will keep you right you can give us a big thank you anytime you like but we don’t accept cards or gifts just a thank you is more than enough.🤣🤣

Ah Nicole the gift that keeps on giving she should of learned by now that it is Abbie that does the talking you sit there and just keep quiet with your shades on. 🤣 That is one of the most pointless posts going who gives a toss? Baby Bear????? Are u like 12 year old 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pair of coconuts like.

• Haha
Definitely reading here as they've now taken down the picture of the boy in his school uniform. Thank duck!
They still kept on there facebook and there Instagram

So in this photo the top one was taken on the 12 of may and the 2nd was yesterday so she now 5 weeks and there no blood difference now people who are self conscious of there bodies and she moaning she put on weight.. im sorry but she looks bloody awful especially with them shorts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They still kept on there facebook and there Instagram

So in this photo the top one was taken on the 12 of may and the 2nd was yesterday so she now 5 weeks and there no blood difference now people who are self conscious of there bodies and she moaning she put on weight.. im sorry but she looks bloody awful especially with them shorts
She is just after some attention. The bottom picture she is clearly breathing in just to get the your so skinny comments. She loves people talking about her weight because she can play the poor me card. Don’t give a flying about your weight hen put it and your size 8 boat feet away! Your going to be a mother of 4 (including dappy) start acting like one! People that are lucky enough to have had kids have never made this kind of performance! Have some respect and go about your day quietly!

Reactions: 5
They seem to be looking for more sympathy. Is this pregnancy just going to be hospital trips every single day?

Back at the hospital again, I think they are at it in the hopes to get a scan and see how many is in there, and here we have the scan!! Now they know it's only one i bet we see less hospital visits. They have been desperate to have a multiply pregnancy!!

Back at the hospital again, I think they are at it in the hopes to get a scan and see how many is in there, and here we have the scan!! Now they know it's only one i bet we see less hospital visits. They have been desperate to have a multiply pregnancy!!
I wouldn’t bet on it being the last visit there will be very many more over the next 9 month. How funny would it of been if there was 3! They never look after the two they have only want them for videos and pictures.

I wouldn’t bet on it being the last visit there will be very many more over the next 9 month. How funny would it of been if there was 3! They never look after the two they have only want them for videos and pictures.
Definitely not the last, attention seekers! God I hope not 3 I'm worrying for the 1 in there and it is !

Definitely not the last, attention seekers! God I hope not 3 I'm worrying for the 1 in there and it is !
Yeah and it’s now called little bean not baby bear maybe due to tattle they have renamed it. Bets on tomorrow’s name?

Yeah and it’s now called little bean not baby bear maybe due to tattle they have renamed it. Bets on tomorrow’s name?
God these are great I now have her name and date of birth from that scan picture. Imagine the scammers got scammed. They are not exactly shy about giving out personal information. 🤣

Last edited:
Aren't they too early to be getting scans? So we now know her date of birth and where her kids go to school! bleeping idiots

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.