Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've remembered another forgotten gem from Mario after yesterdays bed making. Remember when he personally, Marion the Patron Saint of Small Businesses, made Premier Inn go viral with their pillows. Then he kicked off and made a whole drama that he was making them millions and they didn't even recognise him 😒 Now they're greedy and their pillows are crap 😆 He had always had delusions of grandeur not just since Lorna came along, she has definitely made them worse though 😆
I've been off here for a while but who is Lorna and should I hate follow her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been off here for a while but who is Lorna and should I hate follow her?
Lorna is a fellow hun he found on that vile app ticktock (sic) who he goes to for counselling. She got her sestificate (sic) from a 99p lucky bag from the Barras. She has filled him with all sorts of BS and now he truly thinks he's untouchable and we're definitely JeALoUs TrOlLz now 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly I don't understand why he chooses to spend his money on pointless tit and takeaways instead of something that will actually improve his standard of living. I've just done the quickest ever property search for Paisley and you can buy a two bed house for less than £100k up there! If he'd got a proper job and actually saved for the last few years, instead of pissing it all away trying to become insta-famous, they could have been out of the postage stamp ages ago! Surely he must be completely bored hanging around doing nothing most of the week? I've been unemployed only a handful of times in my life time and I've been climbing the walls with boredom!
Think of all the content he would have if he did buy a house. Though he has no brain cells so I don't think he even knows how to go around buying a house in the first place. He lives in the here and now, needs to buy tit day in day out to post on insta instead of being savvy. If he had done that vile app that isn't his job properly years ago then he could easily afford a house round Beirut. They're dirt cheap. He's missed the mark big time. He will never be able to buy a house now from his insta earnings - he gets gifted a few bottle of lenor and wax melts from hannah - the height of martins insta career :m :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't even comment on the Hinch reel because he's limited comments there too.

If your DM's are real Mario, do that thing there you screenshot replies where you can see the profile pic so we know they're from real people 😏
And compromise their security, wee Marion Magoo wud never dae that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And compromise their security, wee Marion Magoo wud never dae that 🤣
Was bad enough for his security when he changed his profile pic to a cartoon version.

Then had tae change it straight back as the wee Russians were spying on him and so forth .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Finally caught up and watched the bed making guide 😆😆😆

Will be back later after a wee hernia op. Injured myself laughing, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s no trick to making his bed but the trick is to tuck it in nice and tight… make it make bleeping sense pleaseeeee!
Interior design isny my joab but I feel like the super neat, tucked in look is very dated. It seems tae be all about crinkly, laundered linens at the moment. I think Maz needs to take us oan a cottagecore jurneey.

Like everything in Danyell's shoap, his hoose hamster cage is a throwback tae 5 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Was bad enough for his security when he changed his profile pic to a cartoon version.

Then had tae change it straight back as the wee Russians were spying on him and so forth .
Poor Russian spies reading his stuff 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely does not need a £95 stabilising phone gimble. Does he think he's up there with the proper influencers and TikTokers who make professional quality content? What an absolute weapon he is. I would pay good money to watch him running around with it trying to get The Shot though.

Thinks he's an influencer when actually he's the easily influenced.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Everyone. Every one of you. I need to say thank you. To you all. You wonderful people.

Long story but the short version is it's been tough, I've found things tough. And as ridiculous as this sounds you lot cutting across all the daft online smoke and mirrors has made me literally leak from the eyes laughing. Which I needed.

Thank you

Thank God for this place both for a laugh and as a reminder not to get sucked into bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Everyone. Every one of you. I need to say thank you. To you all. You wonderful people.

Long story but the short version is it's been tough, I've found things tough. And as ridiculous as this sounds you lot cutting across all the daft online smoke and mirrors has made me literally leak from the eyes laughing. Which I needed.

Thank you

Thank God for this place both for a laugh and as a reminder not to get sucked into bullshit.
Ma lovelie welcome we’re aw chanting you oan fae that rooftops. Tattie hearts tae you hope it gets better soon 💎💎💎

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely does not need a £95 stabilising phone gimble. Does he think he's up there with the proper influencers and TikTokers who make professional quality content? What an absolute weapon he is. I would pay good money to watch him running around with it trying to get The Shot though.

As soon as I saw Hannah's story yesterday I just knew he would buy one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw Hannah's story yesterday I just knew he would buy one
He makes himself look the biggest tit on two legs by telling us he's not an influencer one minute, but then buys a ring light and now this piece of clutter to record with 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
hens I work in business travel and had to do a double take there, someone has booked accommodation in Beirut. Had a wee chuckle to myself thinking imagine paying for the privilege to go to the Paisley penthouse. I think I'd rather go to actual Beirut. Nae debates on my post xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It’s a hand stabiliser he needs to deal with his shakes, not a bloody phone one… the big fool 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelie welcome we’re aw chanting you oan fae that rooftops. Tattie hearts tae you hope it gets better soon 💎💎💎
Thanks for such a lovely warum welcome ma lovely. It is getting better thank you. It's not even really that bad it's just I work my real joab in that struggling small business the NHS and March/April reminds alot of us of the legacy of that bespoke 3 weeks in 2020 when we aww tried to work oot the trick tae flatten the curve as wan big community.

Flippant as that sounds, cause I'm coping no shoapping ma lovelies, I have been feeling rubbish and became really aware of how social media has a negative impact when you're in a vulnerable position. Thank God for you lot keeping my head on straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.