Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s at it again - Rayn is 6 today but they never got her until 2018 and she was a kitten so that’s 5 years Marion hun.
Hes been wi Deek twenty two years noo, time flies in Marion's wurld.

Did he treat Rayn fur her birthday tae a day without the poisonous chemicals? Hope she furballs oan his bed again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear god that voice. Poor Rayn looks although she didnay ken whit to dae wi the toys 😢 My pussy wud have them destroyed by noo so aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The way she’s rapidly looking about and jumps when he touches her, she’s really nervous around him😢

side note: he must actually live in Beirut, evidenced by the constant bleeping shaking, I’m convinced it’s bombs going off shaking the building so aye.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The way she’s rapidly looking about and jumps when he touches her, she’s really nervous around him😢

side note: he must actually live in Beirut, evidenced by the constant bleeping shaking, I’m convinced it’s bombs going off shaking the building so aye.
Not bombs, bongs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Ryane 😔 We have three rescue babies 😻and have made it our life’s work to make sure that they are secure and happy and I can confirm that none of them flinch when we go to stroke them, no matter what trauma they have previously been through 😔 I despise people who buy pets, let alone those who buy them only to not meet their most basic needs. Poor Rayne is still waiting on that Cat Tree 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Happy birthday Rayn, the OG tattler, the poor cat is saying to herself where the duck is my bespoke parachute so I can launch masel out the windae, stick your salmon treatits up ur fat arse..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shaking like a shitting dog in the birthday video. That must be what he needs the gimble for 🤭
I’ve never seen such a miserable looking cat. She looks like mine did when she was about 23yrs old, had mouth cancer and had stopped grooming herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy birthday Rayn you poor neglected wee soul. She doesn’t even know how to play as she’s not got any toys 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I know it sounds harsh, but the way he interacts with that cat, I'm so glad he wouldn't be able to have a baby. He'd have absolutely no clue and any baby in their care would suffer for it.

Reactions: 19
🥔♥ tae youse ma lovelie. Ah ken yer lovely message is really fur me, but youse ken wit they tattle trolls ur like if youse leave them out.

Spine bright 💎
---
You get right back into yer ain lane lady. You are no an OG and don’t have a blue tick. Snakes oan this app big time
🥔♥ tae youse ma lovelie. Ah ken yer lovely message is really fur me, but youse ken wit they tattle trolls ur like if youse leave them out.

Spine bright 💎
---

Where on earth is he going to put this? The ring light already looks to be in the way, and ah ken where ah'd shuv that ring light if I visited Beirut towers. 😇
You get back tae yer ain lane ma lovelie. You are no an OG and don’t even huv a blue tick. Sit doon and get some class 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Until he shows actual proof these messages come from real people, I will forever believe they are sent to himself. The way the story escalates from "I felt better and made my bed" which sounds so minor but so incredibly huge for someone actually suffering from depression, to "I made my bed, cleaned the whole room, cleaned the whole house, saved some puppies from a well, solved world hunger, ended the war in Ukraine and found a cure for cancer. All because of you, Patron Saint of Paisley, St Mario. For showing me how to make a bleeping bed"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Until he shows actual proof these messages come from real people, I will forever believe they are sent to himself. The way the story escalates from "I felt better and made my bed" which sounds so minor but so incredibly huge for someone actually suffering from depression, to "I made my bed, cleaned the whole room, cleaned the whole house, saved some puppies from a well, solved world hunger, ended the war in Ukraine and found a cure for cancer. All because of you, Patron Saint of Paisley, St Mario. For showing me how to make a bleeping bed"
If only mental health was so simple to treat eh? If you are that bad you can’t get out of bed the goblin videoing himself changing his won’t suddenly spark you into a home makeover. Idiot that he is! X

Reactions: 27
Saw this and clutching my beak
Same as all the junkies at Beriut towers watching them pair of muppets coming back with bags and bags of more shite every day
I bet it’s all day entertainment at that place watching these pair
They must have had a great chuckle when wee Deek lugged the 7ft chrissy tree up the close 😂
---
If only mental health was so simple to treat eh? If you are that bad you can’t get out of bed the goblin videoing himself changing his won’t suddenly spark you into a home makeover. Idiot that he is! X
and, how egotistical is it tae go chanting it fae the roof tops that you have helped someone in this way. If it is true (and i doubt it very much) keep it tae yoursel, gee yoursel a wee fuzzy glow inside. His heid is getting bigger by the day and nae debates.

Reactions: 23
The Bed Goblin video certainly motivated me to spend my time doing things that will enrich my day, like going for a run, making the most delicious sandwich for lunch or ticking off loads of things from my work to-do list. I can't say it would ever motivate me to waste my precious time making a bed every night.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.