Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, did ye know that it’s the companies that make the maist money fae selling their goods and no the influencers? LOL who’d a thunk it? Also, is that how ye make a bed? Ffs a’ve been daen it aw wrang! Thank god influencer Martin is here tae show us aw how tae get oota breath making the bed 😂 This is gonna be some jurney watching her attempt to become wan 5 years too late 😂😂😂
Whits goin on with her chin ma lovelies it’s red raw. Looks like shaving rash but she’s got stubble either side. Someone clarify please I’ve been squinting ma Kerry katonas and just cannae get this one
Wee Deek’s baubles huv been banging aff it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If ye must make yer bed fur strangers on that app, this is how ye should dae it. Nae debates

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
what the bleeping tit did he just record. can you imagine tomorrow as you mske you beds you stick the phone on your bedside table.record it. and go to your family whatsapp.hi guyyyyyyyyyys heres what youve all be waiting for....
NO NO NO is this where weve gone to.can we just remind ourselves what weve just seen. and never ever doubt the need for tattle ever again.
im actually just trying to imagine if i could show my late gran this tit.hahaha.idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I drove past wee Deek this morning obviously on his way to M&S for the big shop.
Swinging his wee bag for life smiling away at his phone. He was almost skipping down the street
Ah wunner if he has an Insta account and was recording his footsteps for his fans? Ah bet he was marching like he does oan the 🍊🚶
---
Whits goin on with her chin ma lovelies it’s red raw. Looks like shaving rash but she’s got stubble either side. Someone clarify please I’ve been squinting ma Kerry katonas and just cannae get this one
Wee Deek's pubes must be jaggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Shes got stubble rash.... from snogging Derek in the bumming fort. That's prob why Derek was seen with a smile on his face! 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've remembered another forgotten gem from Mario after yesterdays bed making. Remember when he personally, Marion the Patron Saint of Small Businesses, made Premier Inn go viral with their pillows. Then he kicked off and made a whole drama that he was making them millions and they didn't even recognise him 😒 Now they're greedy and their pillows are crap 😆 He had always had delusions of grandeur not just since Lorna came along, she has definitely made them worse though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So glad he's saved the bed making stories as a highlight. I can go back and have a watch whenever I'm feeling a bit glum and need a little chuckle.

• Haha
Just incase ya forget how to make a bed ma lovelie 💎
Yes, apparently it's a lot more involved than put on sheets, put on duvet, straighten up pillows. There I've been wasting at least a minute every damn morning doing it wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MARIO, BUY YOURSELF SOME PRESCRIPTION GLASSES FROM AN OPTICIAN! IT WILL ACTUALLY BE MONEY WELL SPENT FOR A CHANGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
MARIO, BUY YOURSELF SOME PRESCRIPTION GLASSES FROM AN OPTICIAN! IT WILL ACTUALLY BE MONEY WELL SPENT FOR A CHANGE!
Honestly I don't understand why he chooses to spend his money on pointless tit and takeaways instead of something that will actually improve his standard of living. I've just done the quickest ever property search for Paisley and you can buy a two bed house for less than £100k up there! If he'd got a proper job and actually saved for the last few years, instead of pissing it all away trying to become insta-famous, they could have been out of the postage stamp ages ago! Surely he must be completely bored hanging around doing nothing most of the week? I've been unemployed only a handful of times in my life time and I've been climbing the walls with boredom!

• Heart
Ma face when Mario says he's getting hunners of dms about his q&a and his bed but there's no way to send him a dm because he's restricted it 🤥🤥
Can't even comment on the Hinch reel because he's limited comments there too.

If your DM's are real Mario, do that thing there you screenshot replies where you can see the profile pic so we know they're from real people 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've remembered another forgotten gem from Mario after yesterdays bed making. Remember when he personally, Marion the Patron Saint of Small Businesses, made Premier Inn go viral with their pillows. Then he kicked off and made a whole drama that he was making them millions and they didn't even recognise him 😒 Now they're greedy and their pillows are crap 😆 He had always had delusions of grandeur not just since Lorna came along, she has definitely made them worse though 😆
Yes, and at the time he was wetting his knickers when hundreds of his sucker followers were buying the pillows because of him. The entitled witch what he is.

The greedy bag wants noticed with Dunelm now 🙄

Screenshot_20230417-112320_Instagram.jpg

---
Can't even comment on the Hinch reel because he's limited comments there too.

If your DM's are real Mario, do that thing there you screenshot replies where you can see the profile pic so we know they're from real people 😏
I've said this a few times. Prove us wrong you weird little freak!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.