Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, letโ€™s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does realise he isn't using a valance sheet? He says he is starting with the valance, it's a fitted sheet Martin. Also who is asking how he makes his bed? And him telling us to put it on corner to corner like it's some unknown information ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hunners a thanks tae Marion, itโ€™s bed changing day here. Ahโ€™m 64 and if it hadnae been for her detailed description of bed-making Ahโ€™d a bin lost the noo.
I had a wee comma there as I have a genuinely busy life but youse never let me down, the catching up has been awesome, ma lovlies. Hunners a thanks.
And that fecking squinting is bloody painful to watch. Get yersel a pair of proper spectacles and stop being so vain, ya wee scrote.

IMG_0312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's really taking this influencer journey seriously ma lovelies. New face of dunelumum right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well done @Buttons13 you deserve it, duck it hold your power, sprine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž

Why does Marion only remember to squint a good minute after forgetting to squint, if sight was that bad then surely you'd be wearing glasses all the time.

Sunday bed making in the shed, I had a few wines and a wee siesta still 24 degree am going out the port for dinner, it's amazing what you can do with money if you save Marion rather than buying crap products from companies off your own back some 'infleuncer' life that is.
Incase you missed it Marion squint a little harder NO ONE is jealous of your life, what you have or what to do. P.s your bed making it's awful like a shop window display.

Tons of blessings to you all ๐Ÿ’Ž but not the trolls duck them ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like those Squishie sweets in those pink leggings and white tshirt.
Telling people how to make a bed while panting and squinting. What a delight he is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nothing says pure luxury than being able tae see your front door from your bed.

Your wealth is absolutely reeking the day, Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
3 different duvet sets?? What a fuckin delusional liar he is!!!! Heโ€™s got closer to 30 sets, the brainless fool. The money he must have wasted during his time Oan This App is eye watering ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whatโ€™s she like?!?
Panting and squinting like a blind Nikita dug๐Ÿ˜‚
Fat bastard!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The amount he was panting putting that bedding on! Fella wants to get himself down the gym! I donโ€™t even pant that much when I make up the king size bed my husband and I share!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am sorry but nae one pan this planet asked this clown how to make a bed. I just dinny believe it!! Nut!!

• Haha
Ma lovelies you know I get aw my cushions and cushion covers from dusk.com........Next sentence, this cushion I bought from shein ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ he honestly doesn't even realise how ridiculous he sounds ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.