Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's finally admitted that he's a fat bleep and is NOT a size small! Could have told you that years ago Maz! That pic of him yesterday holding that baby.... his clothes look like they are sprayed on they are that tight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm na well ma lovelies.

My gawd his Q&A's, there were so many dots.
But he has done me a favour and made them into a highlight. Thanks maz.

I'm oaf for a long soak the noo and get back inta ma pit. 💋

Untitled.png

Making his bed was a tit move, anyway it's below.

Vola as he says.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Making the bed WOW what riveting and groundbreaking content. What next? How to wipe your arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the duck are these people that are asking how to make a bed and why is he such a cocky bleep. He basically hates his followers ‘hopefully by sharing this it will stop all the millions of questions I get about it’ so what he’s saying is duck off and never message this page again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Great advert for discounted beds though, the mattress is so shite he needs all them mattress toppers on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear god that was painful watching him making that bed. Never thought I would long for a Stacey Soloman tap tay tidy moment.
Did he say he hud a double duvet? So is that just a double bed?
He could huv done it in half the time if he dinney repeat everything 4 times orr. He really sounded like he cudny be arsed and just did it tae shut folk up. Hes so tit at being an influencer, nae way would he huv made it big even back on 2018 OG times. Loved the squinting though 🤣🤣 spine bright Mario, maybes you cud get a wee spot on QVC. Wan at 3am fur the insomniacs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah've just returned fae a wee trip oot wi ma friends (don't have tae pay £12.99 tae see them) only tae discover you'se have all left me hanging around the old thread like a bespoke loser.
Snakes everywhere oan this app.

Pic for attention
Screenshot_20230416_171003_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Wee snap o’ his bedroom eyes fur ye all, ma lovelies. Tonsa love xoxo
BBA1E948-228C-476B-8512-D143D2984337.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ah've just returned fae a wee trip oot wi ma friends (don't have tae pay £12.99 tae see them) only tae discover you'se have all left me hanging around the old thread like a bespoke loser.
Snakes everywhere oan this app.

Pic for attention
View attachment 2105538
ma darlin did you get your friends to sign your book tho and l hope you championed them right on , spine bright so on and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I drove past wee Deek this morning obviously on his way to M&S for the big shop.
Swinging his wee bag for life smiling away at his phone. He was almost skipping down the street

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I drove past wee Deek this morning obviously on his way to M&S for the big shop.
Swinging his wee bag for life smiling away at his phone. He was almost skipping down the street
An hour out alone for good behaviour. Factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the fact that the bedroom is so bleeping tiny he couldn’t move the camera back far enough to get himself in shot for half the bloody stories. So most of the time you’re just staring at an empty frame. The frumpy pink trackie bottoms that make it look like he’s stark bollock naked from the waist down. The way he crouching around that bed like some weird little goblin guarding his treasure. It’s all ended me.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks tae Marion for being my eyes when I couldn’t see how tae make my own bed. Geein my scatter cushions a karate chop in his honour. Spine yourself upon others hens 🥔🫶💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I too would be skipping down the street if I had managed to escape from sharty pants. Martin is lucky Deek found his way home again, I would have buggered off forever

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.