Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant work @Buttons13 and big thank you to @Babybail93 fur creating new thread, even though it's no their joab.

Oanly recap ah kin think oaf is his new influencer status. Rambling, overspending and spelling/grammar remain the same.

A wee day bus jurney oot his ain toon tae Edinburgh, been fairly quiet fur oor wee globetrotter freak.

Oh, and a rare siting oaf the two oot in the wild 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And there we have it lads, a Q&A purely so he can beg for a book deal.
Hannah started this by taking him to Greedys book launch and giving him a real taste of the influencer life. That’s when all this bollocks started. Then Lorna added to his delusions of grandeur and has created the cock nosed monster now gracing Instagram.
The ‘influencer’ ship sailed a long time ago and he was too dumb to get on board before it did. Now he’s desperately trying to catch it up, in a rubber dinghy, with a hole in it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How sad that this person has nothing better to watch in her quality time.

Screenshot_20230416-145207_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This picture didn’t deserve to be left in the old thread, so here it is fae this new dayn of dawn

IMG_3976.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Oh my Gawd!!! I cannae believe it!! A thread title. It's definitely oor co-lab @Babybail93 I cannae believe I have a co-lab with a VIP like you hen. Expect my book on the shelves of Asda this time next week. Tonnes of love ❤ xxx
Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen 🥔♥
---
How sad that this person has nothing better to watch in her quality time.

View attachment 2104516
Shud come here, it's a far better read and nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Clutching my beak at the squinting and panting in her latest videos. If you’re out of breath putting bed sheets on, take the hint that you should probably move more you lazy fat tit. Nothing to do with being almost 40. And the squinting… will spend hunners and hunners on hideous tat but won’t buy those mysterious things that help you see AKA glasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shud come here, it's a far better read and nae debates!
I come on here every morning and read ma threads lit it’s the morning newspaper😂😩

Also clutching ma beak at the new bespoke title, best thread on here and nae debates on ma page, so aye. Tonsa love hens🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I come on here every morning and read ma threads lit it’s the morning newspaper😂😩

Also clutching ma beak at the new bespoke title, best thread on here and nae debates on ma page, so aye. Tonsa love hens🥔❤
Haha I’m the same! Read my threads with my morning coffee and fag 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha I’m the same! Read my threads with my morning coffee and fag 😂
Same here too (without the fag.) Mr YR reads the news and I read Tattle but he always asks what’s going on with the influenzers so I think he finds our Tattle news more interesting.

• Haha
When we stood up I thought he was naked from the waist down 😂 those pink joggers are horrific! Then there was the squinting 😂😂and who the duck is asking for a bed making demo!! No one ya fud

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Mario, stop insulting people's intelligence by making a bed. You were probably in your Aunty's box room when l was buying my extra deep fitted sheets from Dunelm 🙄
Screenshot_20230416-171130_Instagram.jpg

Let's appreciate these squinting screenshots he's given us 😂

Screenshot_20230416-171414_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230416-171418_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230416-171527_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230416-171537_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230416-171554_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230416-171632_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mario you have entertained me. That's the funniest thing I have seen in ages.
Out of breath and squinting 😆
On a side note your headboard needs a wipe over.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.