Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only known cleaners who work in hospitals, airports etc that work that late or have unusual shift hours… so the wee scrote is clearly lying tae gee the impression he’s a grafter when in reality he does 13 minute shifts. As others have mentioned I think he works under the 16hr a week limit to claim more.
I've known some to work late because they are working in offices or retail spaces, schools, etc. that have their cleaning done once they are closed, but that's how they work and then that would be a standard finishing time for that job/premise. It wouldn't be an occasional thing and wouldn't normally also have daytime shifts (obv hospitals and places with large amounts of people need round the clock cover and are different). Is it an agency he works for that have maybe offered extra shifts elsewhere or is he doing sneaky cash in hand work?

Reactions: 9
Scruffy twit eating crisps in bed. I hope he knocks his can of coke on the white bedding 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg are they roses on the wallpaper behind him? 😂 they must have been before my time. I’ve only ever known her tae huv the fire damaged grey paper
That was 50 years ago, just when he met wee Deek 🤣
---
Scruffy twit eating crisps in bed. I hope he knocks his can of coke on the white bedding 🤪
Just be grateful it's no' a Chinese like last time!

• Haha
  • Sick
I've known some to work late because they are working in offices or retail spaces, schools, etc. that have their cleaning done once they are closed, but that's how they work and then that would be a standard finishing time for that job/premise. It wouldn't be an occasional thing and wouldn't normally also have daytime shifts (obv hospitals and places with large amounts of people need round the clock cover and are different). Is it an agency he works for that have maybe offered extra shifts elsewhere or is he doing sneaky cash in hand work?
100% doing jobs on the side and hiding it from the benefits and tax man.

Reactions: 17
No wonder he’s shattered with the amount of crap he eats. I don’t think his “petite frame” would know a vitamin if it hit him

• Haha
I can't believe the boring content the past few weeks. I mean, she's always been boring, but it's a million times worse, especially since he started paying Lorna, to tell him he has power etc. He must be losing followers, surely? I thought he wanted to become an influencer?
ya-basic-sassy (1).gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All he ever does is moan hes tired. HOW? He is in bed by 8/9pm, works 30 minutes a day, no kids, never goes anywhere. How is he always tired?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If this fucker ate some decent meals with a bit of fruit veg and salad, and got some fresh air in his lungs he probably wouldn’t feel so tired.

Reactions: 19
I can't believe the boring content the past few weeks. I mean, she's always been boring, but it's a million times worse, especially since he started paying Lorna, to tell him he has power etc. He must be losing followers, surely? I thought he wanted to become an influencer?
View attachment 2149407
No a single dot of doom for weeks. How we meant to rip the pish if you won’t post Mario come on to fuckkk

• Haha
All he ever does is moan hes tired. HOW? He is in bed by 8/9pm, works 30 minutes a day, no kids, never goes anywhere. How is he always tired?!
Hard work polishing the policeman's Boabies truncheons

• Haha
Does he ever stop droning oan n oan about how tired he is, listen u fat duck I won’t state the obvious with ur appalling diet , but don’t u think we’re all tired in some way or another , way tae keep losing followers though u absolute boring bleep.

• Haha
He's a grumpy bastard today apparently 😂

Hey Mario, are you annoyed with yourself, because we can sure as hell hear your loud breathing in this video
Screenshot_20230505-104955_Instagram.jpg

One day, you'll take your temper out on the wrong person, and hopefully they'll smack you for it
Screenshot_20230505-104910_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And he hates heavy breathers as he puffs and pants his way around the delights of Paisley 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean, maybe people don’t reply to your texts immediately because they’ve actually got a life and are busy working longer than 5 minutes a day. He’s such a bleeping bleep. And saying ‘you don’t want to take me on’ why? What are you going to do? Spray me with your bleeping cleaning products 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Me trying really hard to see what he has in that carrier bag 🤓
Can’t believe myself sometimes, but it's freezing cold and I'm bored.

• Haha
Is he taking the piss moaning about heavy breathing and panting whilst doing the EXACT same 🤣
I hope the person them stories are aimed at deletes his number. Walloper.

• Haha
As if he is using a Flannels bag like it’s a bag for life. It’s giving high school p.e kit bag vibes. I was always a JD sports bag kinda gal. Marion strikes me as a Jane Norman type. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He crossed about 3 roads during that sermon. Thought he couldn’t cross a road without Deek to help him? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.