Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treatit tally for April 2023.

Total - £447.99.

This does not include the gear he got for his summer 2024 vacation.

Eating oot and in.

Total - £117.44.

Grand total spent is £565.43.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In bed at 8pm. Jesus what a saddo. Even my four year old gets a late night (9pm) in a Friday as a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Treatit tally for April 2023.

Total - £447.99.

This does not include the gear he got for his summer 2024 vacation.

Eating oot and in.

Total - £117.44.

Grand total spent is £565.43.
What a waste of money! They could be away for a wee cheapie week away if they stopped with the shite

Ma wains aren't even in bed, they're high as kites about the coronation and making paper chains, send help 🤦👑🇬🇧

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just posting ma lovelies cos I wanted to see maself look pure boujee in a bespoke crown like the king I am, I'll get back in ma lane now tons a love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just posting ma lovelies cos I wanted to see maself look pure boujee in a bespoke crown like the king I am, I'll get back in ma lane now tons a love 💎
Aye same here hen, we know it's the closest Marion will get tae having any wealth 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact he’s in bed when it’s still bright as anything ootside😂 bleeping newborns sleep later than he does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies, looks like his Steven Spielberg production fae last week is noo oot, it's no even an ad, it's the items he wuz gifted fae Hinch range that he's already showed his fans 🤣
Screenshot_20230506-103436~2.png

Using them tae clean his work cloths 🤣⚰🤣⚰
Screenshot_20230506-103541~2.png

And his tea stashun cud huv done with a tidy up, mucky pup. Where's the tea bags and the fancy gold spoons?
Screenshot_20230506-103608~2.png

#nestegg #nohappening
---
Your crown looks pyoor stunning @Madge2022 😘
Looking no too bad yersel'ma lovelie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Celine Dion soundtrack has sent me over the edge, I've never a more dramatic wash being put in in my life so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That Celine Dion soundtrack has sent me over the edge, I've never a more dramatic wash being put in in my life so aye
Marion should have ended the reel giving his bleep washings the middle finger. That's his normal MO. #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.