Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen “Wales’ home of the year” is on BBC2 next. Remember when he tried to pretend last year that he’d been a finalist for “Scotland’s home of the year”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen “Wales’ home of the year” is on BBC2 next. Remember when he tried to pretend last year that he’d been a finalist for “Scotland’s home of the year”? 😂
Scotland’s bedsit of the year mibbe💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8pm and the pair of them are in their scratcher 🤦 come on guys, yer a long time deed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Scotlands home of the year?!?!?! I don’t bloody think so Marion!!!!!!
Fresh bombing raid carried out overnight on adjacent buildings by the looks of it😂💎💣
IMG_5174.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Its mind blowing they aren't saving every penny to get out that scheme. I'd honestly be fiert to live there

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fresh bombing raid carried out overnight on adjacent buildings by the looks of it😂💎💣View attachment 2145515
Well ma lovelies, ah've spent longer than Marion daeing an ad reel trying tae wurk oot how to record clips oaf videos fae YouTube but still none the wiser and this app isnae ma joab.

Anyways, so watch the sketch that starts aroon 14 minute mark, ah hink that wud be oor Marion's favourite place oan SHOTY #factual

Also a wee McKnight bonus at 23.50 😳 #treatit

ETA, ah think(!) ah've managed tae copy oor at right bits noo. If no, dae it yersel' and don't message this page again!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Feck that's grim 😕 And that freak doesn't want to move?!. Mario's a liar, pass it on.

What's that chimney the local crematorium?! 🤔
Mebbes Marion has a bespoke fetish and is nicking the bodies before they are cremated. Would explain aw the max welts and diffusers. 😳
---
an old Coats sewing thread mill - mostly converted to flats and office space now.
Well, that's no fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fresh bombing raid carried out overnight on adjacent buildings by the looks of it😂💎💣View attachment 2145515
God that must be so depressing. I would be saving every single penny if it meant getting out of there.

Can’t believe they’re all tucked up in bed by 8pm as well. What’s the point of even getting new sofas if they spend their life in bed? They’re like the oldies in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When they knock the close down next door all the rats are going to need somewhere to move to. I feel another “squirrels” in the loft story again

Must knock him sick that he was literally so close to being rehoused, but they decided to demolish the close next door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When they knock the close down next door all the rats are going to need somewhere to move to. I feel another “squirrels” in the loft story again

Must knock him sick that he was literally so close to being rehoused, but they decided to demolish the close next door 😂
Ah heard it wuz his Macy's crissmas decorations that made them decide tae keep the Beirut bedsit, getting a wee blue plaque fur his close instead since such a big blue tick wanker ...ah mean influencer lives there. #factual

Mebbes they are knocking doon the rest so he kin get some llamas like Hinch. 🤔
---
God that must be so depressing. I would be saving every single penny if it meant getting out of there.

Can’t believe they’re all tucked up in bed by 8pm as well. What’s the point of even getting new sofas if they spend their life in bed? They’re like the oldies in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
Where is ma wee chicken @hopethishelpsallthebest ...fur my birthday this year kin we get Marion, wee Deek, misfit jaw and Chav Rendall in the oldies bed? 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You know Marion, if you saved the pennies rather than throwing them away on useless tat, you could probably buy a house with a front and back door and an outside area to hang your washing out in the sun and breeze (smell the wealth). His washing must take forever to dry and smell so musty. Especially when he's dousing his clothes in several kinds of fabric softener (which I noticed makes clothes take longer to dry).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.