Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Celine Dion soundtrack has sent me over the edge, I've never a more dramatic wash being put in in my life so aye
Washing up, mopping the floor, bunging some clothes in the machine…it’s a ten minute job in the postage stamp, it hardly warrants the need for a selection of dramatic Celine Dion ballads. I’d just chuck the radio on and get on with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing really to say other than wanting to see Maz in the wild with a crown on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well ma lovelies, looks like his Steven Spielberg production fae last week is noo oot, it's no even an ad, it's the items he wuz gifted fae Hinch range that he's already showed his fans 🤣
View attachment 2151790

Using them tae clean his work cloths 🤣⚰🤣⚰View attachment 2151791

And his tea stashun cud huv done with a tidy up, mucky pup. Where's the tea bags and the fancy gold spoons?
View attachment 2151795

#nestegg #nohappening
---

Looking no too bad yersel'ma lovelie 🤣
Oh my god, the way she was making out she was filming a paid for ad, I’m mortified for her so I am 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All that shite he uses to clean is setting my fuckin asthma off just watching it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gutting the hoose, i.e., putting a washing oan, wiping surfaces, and hoovering… so bascially wit most a us do everyday?😂 We’ve aw saw your skirting boards Marion hen. The last time that hovel got gutted wis when the last tenants lived there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a few of my favourite bits…
1)What’s with the 👌🏼 you look a bleep when you do that.
2)The cheap slippers and socks with the plaid pyjama bottoms, again you look like a bleep.
3) It’s not a house.
4) It’s edition not addition
The flat heid gets more and more hilarious every time I see it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ma hens has there ever been a bigger letdown than that?
Also I’ve never used that pink stuff toilet cleane but surely that’s too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Treatit tally for April 2023.

Total - £447.99.

This does not include the gear he got for his summer 2024 vacation.

Eating oot and in.

Total - £117.44.

Grand total spent is £565.43.
I think I need you to do this for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's happened to his new sofa then? He's not mentioned it in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take it back saying Marion had gone boring. That was funny as duck. The dramatic music, the sexy as duck outfit, which makes him look like he's in an old people's home, the fat arse jiggling while he flumped the bumming fort, the 10 million air freshners to kill wee Rayn, the chimes. Thanks Marion you wee scruffy bastard.
Screenshot_20230506_111638_Instagram.jpg

---
This song works better, so aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gutting the hoose, i.e., putting a washing oan, wiping surfaces, and hoovering… so bascially wit most a us do everyday?😂 We’ve aw saw your skirting boards Marion hen. The last time that hovel got gutted wis when the last tenants lived there.
Exactly. I did all that yesterday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a few of my favourite bits…
1)What’s with the 👌🏼 you look a bleep when you do that.
2)The cheap slippers and socks with the plaid pyjama bottoms, again you look like a bleep.
3) It’s not a house.
4) It’s edition not addition
The flat heid gets more and more hilarious every time I see it.
Definitely no a hoose, mair like hobbit tat cave.
---
Exactly. I did all that yesterday 🙄
How did youse manage tae dae it, without I Marion showing youse how tae dae it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, the way she was making out she was filming a paid for ad, I’m mortified for her so I am 🤦🏻‍♀️
And using fabric softener on cloths. I’m far from a pro but even I know it ruins them. bleeping idiot
---
In bed at 8pm. Jesus what a saddo. Even my four year old gets a late night (9pm) in a Friday as a treat.
And why did he say “roll on 9pm). He was asleep by then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everything about that “hoose” is utterly depressing and so forth. Dear god. WHY would you not want to get out of there as soon as you possibly could! A genuine hovel when you see it from those angles. Unbelievably pokey…. Nae debates

Reactions: 19
Real footage of Deek getting a spanking for using the Jo Malone

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.