Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few posts today with Hinch’s tulip and whatever range, gifted in a bougie wicker hamper to the hunfluencers - reckon this might be the #ad #nestegg he’s going to reveal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Seen a few posts today with Hinch’s tulip and whatever range, gifted in a bougie wicker hamper to the hunfluencers - reckon this might be the #ad #nestegg he’s going to reveal?
Get tae ken hen, he's already revealed that tae us. Nae pink cannon so wiz a pyoor let doon #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know any cleaner that works as long days as him? What is he cleaning???

My mate is a cleaner and she cleans in 4hour shifts. The only reason I can think he has longer days is if he has two different jobs?

But he’s a lazy bleep, so he must just be lying

• Haha
Reactions: 20

My mate is a cleaner and she cleans in 4hour shifts. The only reason I can think he has longer days is if he has two different jobs?

Mebbes I Marion is decorating people's hames fur Christmas like he threatened.

Friday used tae be cash in haun joab fur his brother ah think. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's clearly lying, unless it's a Homer he's doing, whenever he says he's working until 9pm (once a blue moon), he trips himself up by coming back on at 8pm latest and saying that's them home and awwww cosy. If only he had half a brain cell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's Thuraday guys.

He is cnut washings the sharted bed linen.

View attachment 2147307
Well duck all is going to dry with a bloody great sheet over the top 🙄
---

I think he means roll on 9pm cos he will be aw cosy in his bed while the weans are still out playing. No way he works that long if he’s claiming every benefit going (and we all know he does) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just realised, what does the silly bastard mean by these emojis?

Face palm and sick?

Untitled.png

Yesterday in bed watching the Repair Shop.

He's an Old Man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When he says roll on 9pm he means until he gets into he's bed he doesn't work to that time. He came on before around 9 and said that was them home he needed a shower etc... Even though he was already in his bed when he posted it. He gets least 12 hours sleep bed 8/9pm up 8am to clean before work. Marion has no excuses to be tired unless he's been up sharting in the pan all night after a beige meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's clearly lying, unless it's a Homer he's doing, whenever he says he's working until 9pm (once a blue moon), he trips himself up by coming back on at 8pm latest and saying that's them home and awwww cosy. If only he had half a brain cell 😂
He's a bit like Homer
simpson-homer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's Thuraday guys.

He is cnut washings the sharted bed linen.

View attachment 2147307
Hens I wus in a Mario time warp and thought Halloween hud come and this was his big decorations reveal 👻
---
Just realised, what does the silly bastard mean by these emojis?

Face palm and sick?

View attachment 2147893

Yesterday in bed watching the Repair Shop.

He's an Old Man.

View attachment 2147906

Maybe hes watching that shite Celeb jungle prob and they ur eating somewans testicles.
Nae worse than the stuff he consumes so dinny ken why it wud make him seek so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe hes watching that shite Celeb jungle prob and they ur eating somewans testicles.
Nae worse than the stuff he consumes so dinny ken why it wud make him seek so aye
Let's be honest, the vagina, eyes and hole they are serving in the Jungle cannot be half as bad as some of the "food" he shows each week. I'm not believing that fermented 100 year old eggs can be anywhere near as awful as his salt soup with a garnish of tinned tomato.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he saved what he needlessly spent they could have quite a decent house- with a garden and everything! But currently they’re living in what only can be described as the pot head pits and pretending they’re fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hens, am oan a bespoke diarrhoea journey with ma wain, his doing his best Mario impression an sharting after every wee fart. Ahm delving intae early Marion threads tae cheer me up. Cannae wait tae see her bingo wings in this wee getup
Omg are they roses on the wallpaper behind him? 😂 they must have been before my time. I’ve only ever known her tae huv the fire damaged grey paper

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve only known cleaners who work in hospitals, airports etc that work that late or have unusual shift hours… so the wee scrote is clearly lying tae gee the impression he’s a grafter when in reality he does 13 minute shifts. As others have mentioned I think he works under the 16hr a week limit to claim more.

Reactions: 15
Omg are they roses on the wallpaper behind him? 😂 they must have been before my time. I’ve only ever known her tae huv the fire damaged grey paper
Aye me too! If you ever have time oan yer hands I recommend a good look. Filter the threads by most liked posts first fae the best bits x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.