Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he is using a Flannels bag like it’s a bag for life. It’s giving high school p.e kit bag vibes. I was always a JD sports bag kinda gal. Marion strikes me as a Jane Norman type. 😂😂
When I saw him in Lidl last week, it was a canvas bag from Savers he was using 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Him and wee Deek deep in conversation last night, I imagine it would be similar to Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein conversation #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma hens who thought wee Typhoid Marion was on the ❄❄because it certainly wisnae any of us

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Canny get er him carrying his bag a shite in a bleeping flannels bag the brassneck😭 People must think he’s on day release fae the asylum when they see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Somebody is a petite, angry, wee woodlouse today aren’t they?!
Oh and Marion if somebody is taking 16 weeks to reply to your text, they don’t bleeping like you…ain’t that right Soph?💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yesterday in bed...

344997141_741860327686726_9043680133205938842_n.jpg

It's Friday .... Yah.

Untitled.png

Grumpy bastard walking to work.

Untitled1.png
344809112_556726843157601_8656667684172400952_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think the start of warmer months, the heat is getting tae Marion she needs to calm down.
Hates loud breathing but yet that's all we hear while he marches to his 15 min shift.
Marion takes longer to get to work than actaully working. Factual nae debates. Happy FrIdaae ma lovelies.
---
Called it last night 9pm for when he's in bed. So finishes 5ish maybe does a wee homer (brothers) home 7/8pm bed before 9.
I'm certainly not a 'fan' as he likes to think we are, for someone that loves their job you wouldn't be counting the hours till your home before you've even step foot out the door, nothing exciting happening in his life, I can't relate to him I can't believe he is getting the kitchen done over a holiday, go on holiday fs kitchen will still be there when your back. God forbid anything happens either them within the next year they will be wishing they went on that holiday sooner. Literally have 0 memories to look back on just a bunch of selfies of them in living room and Marion doing a weird jump in a photo down Blackpool.

Trillionth time Marion no one is jealous of you so stop thinking these 'fans' are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know any cleaner that works as long days as him? What is he cleaning???

My mate is a cleaner and she cleans in 4hour shifts. The only reason I can think he has longer days is if he has two different jobs?

But he’s a lazy bleep, so he must just be lying
The cheese oaf his wee boaby hen!
---
Canny get er him carrying his bag a shite in a bleeping flannels bag the brassneck😭 People must think he’s on day release fae the asylum when they see him.
Looks like a giant woodlouse shuffling down the street! Absolute bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How come some of you'se have got wee Cozza-nashe crowns and others haven't?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Coming from one of ma favourite tattle bastards, that has made ma fuckin week…factual! 😚
Ah've always liked youse and nae debates, youse huv exquisite taste ma lovelie 😘
---
It's in preferences in settings! Just choose to be crowned and you too can have one!
@Ferguson needs tae get tae ken.

Ah wunner if wee Deek wull be watching the coronation the morra wi his boy scout ...ah mean army medals oan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.