Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for staying offline until the weekend. Why does he always contradict himself šŸ™„

Ah wind your neck in you whiney old freak with your anxiety line. Talk about a broken record
Screenshot_20230126-114523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stand down ma lovelies - Queen B has gotten him through his anxiety this morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ma loveleis, how have I never noticed the bespoke barbed wire chandelier? Beirut Boudoir vibes so aye xx

View attachment 1911210
ma lovelies, can someone please shed some light on whatā€™s going on with the wall, was there a fire? Are they chuffing 80 fags a day in there? is there a leak? Is it mould

And is that a boujee standard lightbulb with a glass shade?

I donā€™t really know, so if someone could get me to know It would be very much appreciated so aye, so on and so fourth

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hinch will hunner percent ghost him again. And Maz will try and save face by saying his inbox wasny working and that's why he didn't meet up with his pretend bestie. Calling it the noo hens!

Hello ma lovelies. There is as much chance of Hinchy calling at mine for a brew (when sheā€™s at the Trafford Centre), as there is her visiting Marion at Beirut Towers. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's not anxiety at all, feckin lazyitis not wanting to get up and work but if it was a wee trip to HB or B&M, he wouldn't be long jumping outta bed to do his wee spa routine in the shower and go and spend. Defo think a wee downer on its way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ma lovelies, can someone please shed some light on whatā€™s going on with the wall, was there a fire? Are they chuffing 80 fags a day in there? is there a leak? Is it mould

And is that a boujee standard lightbulb with a glass shade?

I donā€™t really know, so if someone could get me to know It would be very much appreciated so aye, so on and so fourth
The wall you are referring to is his bespoke wallpaper and yes those are standard light bulbs in the glass pendants. If you do not already know mario does NOT pay attention to these finishing touches. His fight is not your fight and his passions are not ours so get back into your ain lane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
5 ā€œfucksā€ in a 15 second story. Iā€™m not prudish when it comes to swearing, the c word being my favourite word so aye. But why when I hear him swear does it make me cringe so much, the wee little potty mouthed gremlin.

I know why heā€™s anxious, because he had a flurry of followers off the back of our soph and they are dropping like flies. I think the come down has commenced and I think this is going to be a big one šŸ¤­

if he wasnā€™t such a twit Iā€™d feel sorry for him, Instagram clearly isnā€™t for him, he says so himself, so why doesnā€™t he just get rid of his account? Itā€™s not like itā€™s his lively hood, he doesnā€™t make any money off it (if you arenā€™t such a moaning, potty mouthed gremlin Mario you might get a few more brands approach you)

Itā€™s a cleaning account and Iv never once seen him clean, thatā€™s not me being dramatic either, I have literally NEVER seen him clean.
Back in yer ain lane hen, I've seen Marion from way back before he was even big on that app, I knew him as Mario not cleaning with Mario. He has cleaned his kitchen bin in the shower, latter tray oan worktop, washin bed sheets over doors, cleans his floor with shark steamer every day and floors are still black.
His brother is very lucky to have him.
I hope he has got insurance if he is doing homers.
Spine bright, tons blessings šŸ’Ž

---

Imagine going to work everyday start 11am/12pm finishing at 4/5 and have the authicity to moan your working until 9pm.

Marion in the real world that's a normal working day for us lovelies that work hard with full time jobs, it's called Adulting but you wouldn't know that because your a benefit scrounger that clearly uses Kerry katonas & anxiety to play the system so only work 16 hours a week. (No shame on part timers) he don't have a family or absolutely no reason not to be in full time work.
Thought couldn't go anywhere seem to be walking fine yourself this morning?
Fact he don't hold his phone up it's pointing at ground cursing away to himself anyone driving/walking past will be think he's a Looney tune.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh, Gawd here we go again with the moaning, pretend anxiety and cussing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the bag he is carrying? Is it furry, or is that my eyes šŸ‘€
Ah thought he hud #treatit himsel' tae a new del boy coat, mebbes he carries it as a spare in case of shart attacks and canni get his woodlouse coat aff in time.
Screenshot_20230126-162110.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sometimes reprimand myself for swearing too much, but good grief, he takes it to a whole new levelā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens swerving right oot ma lane again to say, I donā€™t know how oor maz hasnā€™t befriended fellow nutter Abby. Lived in a 1 bed council flat in Glasgow, slags everyone off to the high heavens, erratic as duck, jumps from job to job, spends money like the grows on trees. Her thread is good. IYDKTGTK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hens swerving right oot ma lane again to say, I donā€™t know how oor maz hasnā€™t befriended fellow nutter Abby. Lived in a 1 bed council flat in Glasgow, slags everyone off to the high heavens, erratic as duck, jumps from job to job, spends money like the grows on trees. Her thread is good. IYDKTGTK
Afore ah run tae the app, is she oan Instagram, dae youse huv a wee bespoke link doll, or is that no allowed here? šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Afore ah run tae the app, is she oan Instagram, dae youse huv a wee bespoke link doll, or is that no allowed here? šŸ˜”
Hen I do no have a link I dinnae how to dae that. Her Instagram is _ourhomerenovation_. She changes the name like the wind. Maybe oor @OhhBacon can help youse out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hen I do no have a link I dinnae how to dae that. Her Instagram is _ourhomerenovation_. She changes the name like the wind. Maybe oor @OhhBacon can help youse out
I think this link should work, not gonna lie the thread is funny and her Insta is the female version of Mazda but no cleaning ma hens! She is currently painting the house black, building an extension, creating a secret garden and embarking on her dream career. IYKYK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.