Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day I grow more convinced that the pair of them have a learning disability. A bespoke one nae doot but a learning disability nonetheless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
5 “fucks” in a 15 second story. I’m not prudish when it comes to swearing, the c word being my favourite word so aye. But why when I hear him swear does it make me cringe so much, the wee little potty mouthed gremlin.

I know why he’s anxious, because he had a flurry of followers off the back of our soph and they are dropping like flies. I think the come down has commenced and I think this is going to be a big one 🤭

if he wasn’t such a twit I’d feel sorry for him, Instagram clearly isn’t for him, he says so himself, so why doesn’t he just get rid of his account? It’s not like it’s his lively hood, he doesn’t make any money off it (if you aren’t such a moaning, potty mouthed gremlin Mario you might get a few more brands approach you)

It’s a cleaning account and Iv never once seen him clean, that’s not me being dramatic either, I have literally NEVER seen him clean.
It's karma on his arse and this app, no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every day I grow more convinced that the pair of them have a learning disability. A bespoke one nae doot but a learning disability nonetheless.
I huv tae agree hen. I’m no a Doctor, but there is definitely something no wired correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah'l bet he used that whiny voice all the time as a wean.

At school.. Sir, they're all picking on meeeeeeee.

At hame... Mammy, Krystal Meth will nae let me play with heeeeeerrrrrr

Nae wunner oor Sadie gave him tae the aunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Loves being a passenger in a car but last week aw we heard was how blind he is that he can't even see a toilet door.

That wee whiney voice he does when he wants something 🤢 sounds like a wee lassie!

Creeps me out him and Deek down his brothers dog sitting. I just imagine them playing houses and acting like it's their house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
We’ve no been treat it to a wee lip filler/lash lift journee for a while noo ma lovelies, maybe he’ll get booked in when he’s reminded whilst on his catch up here
hel get it booked in when he gets another cost of living payment hen.

---

Oh yes, oor Deek has gone from being a wee ride to a lot of us to being disliked and disowned . And he’s got manky gums, so aye
don’t also forgot my lovelie the time Mario knocked wee Betty down and the girl said Derek stood there laughing at gurning at her like a gormless clown. So aye

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Aye, the view oot of the McGill’s bus window must look similar 👀
Fur sumone as blind as a Nikita dug Marion has remarkably good eyesight, if he kin see this, as it's aboot 4,000 miles away fae the Beirut bedsit #soaye

---

Two of them will be showing your post as proof when they go for their disability medical assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hallo ma lovelies ❤

My real joab that's not my joab but is my joab has been keeping me very busy and hawf missed his antics.

Why does he enjoy being a passenger at night when he can't see? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catchin up on the bespoke dug sitting journey. WTF is that voice? hus he been on Deeks wacky backy?
Nearly 40 years auld an whining like a wee lassie wanting a dug fur christmas. A dug in that flat? Rayn hates him enough already withoot mare animals.
Maybes Hinch will let him huv a wee journey to notafarm for a petting session wa Henry or maybes he will just want to sit and stroke her extensions.
So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catchin up on the bespoke dug sitting journey. WTF is that voice? hus he been on Deeks wacky backy?
Nearly 40 years auld an whining like a wee lassie wanting a dug fur christmas.
Ma lovelies, he really is Buffalo Bill fae silence oaf the lambs. Skinning Bungle and George fae rainbow and wearing the skin, noo he wants a wee white dug ...👀
no-nope.gif

Put the lotion oan the skin or else youse get Marion's cooncil shower #soaye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This creepy freak comes out with some weird tit 👀

View attachment 1913309
When the duck was the last time he was in a car? Apart from H like 2 years ago and McGill's bus don't count Marion at 4pm on a winter night when your on route to get home getting all cosy.

---

Why they awkwardly sitting in the kitchen last night? I get to ma siblings raid hr fridge, spread out on her couch, mess about with the heating, deliberately make some mess cause am always going be that annoying younger sister lol. These 2 probably sat whole time in there waiting on the brother to come home or Deed Deek not allowed to go anywhere in the house because Marion been around cleaning it since 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isa doll, ah think his brother locks the rest oaf the hoose up, so the odd couple huv tae stay in the kitchen and use the doonstair utility cludgie. Ah'd say ah'd dae the same but ah'd huv disowned him by noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Isa doll, ah think his brother locks the rest oaf the hoose up, so the odd couple huv tae stay in the kitchen and use the doonstair utility cludgie. Ah'd say ah'd dae the same but ah'd huv disowned him by noo.
Baby gate on the stairs. I can’t imagine either have the brain capacity to work a lock on one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think wee Deek has some issues. Constant gift buying is giving me the creeps. Wonder if Max ever thinks to buy him anything?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.