Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why the fat twit cleaned his oven when he dosna cook in it.

A takeaway again.

Mario, where's ya AIRFRYER?

View attachment 1917946
View attachment 1917947
Rayn is seemingly on ultra expensive special food...so where is he buying it on a Saturday amongst cheap shops? If it was ultra expensive and special I doubt you'd even be getting that from Pets at Home! Beginning to think it's just Whiskas rather than own brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ma lovelies. If I telt you'se that ah had 75% of Mazda's shite song choices in ma 'dog walking' play list, would you'se fall oot wit me?

(Ah do have, an actual hoose wit front & back gardens, 2 x bathrooms, a car, an actual joab, a bath)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lying in bed in the darkness clutching ma beak at you hilarious lot. You really know how to cheer a gal up!! Titty pumping my way off into the night ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.