Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's fumming that after wan post as an influencer in his 5* bathroom, nae £200 dehumidifier was #gifted
Haven't they seem his #bespoke laptoap presentations? Probably saw his feck up wi the pink cannon and hud visions oaf him trying tae empty the machine and flooding the junkies den downstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing he’s taking the huff because he didn’t get a vip invite to the Glasgow Hinch book signing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah hink Marion is pure ragin there’s no VIP invite tae Silverburn……..
Silverburn is only a hop, skip and a jump from Beirut towers. I wunnir if Hinch will stay oan the slab couch and be treatit to the Jo Malone handsoap privileges & a cheeseboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Insta can't be arsed with you either, you whinge bag 🤪

Screenshot_20230125-213102_Instagram.jpg

---

He’s no way going to miss a Hinch book signing. I canny wait to see him stood there clutching a kiddies book in his hawns , spining bright next to Hinch looking like a garden gnome with a beetroot red shiny face #treatit
And then security steps in and asks him to move along for the next person, followed by Mario saying 'Do you know who l am?!' 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Insta can't be arsed with you either, you whinge bag 🤪

View attachment 1910340

---

And then security steps in and asks him to move along for the next person, followed by Mario saying 'Do you know who l am?!' 😂
🐍🐍🐍🐍 on that app! No doubt he's pissed off seeing all the other sheep Hinch uses and some z listers getting their book packages. He'll have waited for his to arrive, and expected to be the first to receive after them performing charity acts and speaking to him last week, thinking he was right in there and "friends" (imagine inbetweeners friend GIF inserted here)!

And as for that ridiculous dehumidifier, I doubt that will collect as much moisture as he breathes overnight! Open the window for the bleep washings or use the dryer, put the heating on and turn off the frigging water emitting diffusers! I appreciate heating and dryer isn't an option for some at the moment, but all it means for this tool is less B&M tat and actually making a meal for themselves rather than overpaying for sharts!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐍🐍🐍🐍 on that app! No doubt he's pissed off seeing all the other sheep Hinch uses and some z listers getting their book packages. He'll have waited for his to arrive, and expected to be the first to receive after them performing charity acts and speaking to him last week, thinking he was right in there and "friends" (imagine inbetweeners friend GIF inserted here)!
This will be Mrs Grinch when she passes the gruesome twosome waiting fur their McGill's bus hame.

buswanker-wanker.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Silverburn is only a hop, skip and a jump from Beirut towers. I wunnir if Hinch will stay oan the slab couch and be treatit to the Jo Malone handsoap privileges & a cheeseboard.
Am no sure about that hen, Hinchy might end up welded to the slab since it’s got some dubious looking stains on it thanks to the bumming fort, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steering oot the Beirut lane tae say I canny believe people actually buy tickets to go and see hinch what a strange world we live in ma lovelies, I would rather watch Marion mop kick a nikita dug so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
So how many of us are going oan a wee trip tae Silverburn? Nae to see that daft bint Hinch, but to catch a glimpse of oor Marion shiting his drawers at nae being a VIP.

Will be dressed up as a snake so yous can find me 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Would he really, REALLY queue up with a load of strangers to get a children’s book signed? I don’t think he would. He’s done his exciting thing for this year, he’s not doing anything else.
besides, he’s too blind to go out in public alone, Derek would have to go as his carer.
Hinch claims to love Mario and want to steal him away from Derek because she adores him so much. Be interesting to see if they bother to meet up when she’s just up the road from him. Spoiler alert: they won’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Will he be up from 5am gutting tha bedsit then by midday be all snakes oan this app 🐍🐍 another Xmas grinch style meltdown. Buckle up ma loveleis 🫶🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Had a dream (well, nightmare really) about Mario and that he booked a 2 week holiday to Caribbean. Even in my dream I just about tripped getting to tattle to see the reaction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.