Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The little scruffy cunts, en route home. Piss off back to Beirut where you've clearly left your so called disabilities, you fat walrus. And invest in a decent top, you can see your fat little titties and burger nipples (not ma quote - @Babybail93 is very fond of his burger nipples and so forth.)
Screenshot_20230117_211154_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Rayne

VIP Member
Surely the next thread has to be

Cleaning with Mario #92 โ€œHe never goes anywhere outside his hometownโ€ ~ Missgreedy 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Pepsi

VIP Member
Caption this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stacy - "Mario, you poor bastard living in that flat in Beirut, you could have had a Pickle cottage if you had fleeced everyone like we do"
Mario - "oan yoursel hen, we move"
Hinch - "I can't understand a word the he says"
20230117_164035.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

mrsbucket

VIP Member
A book? A BOOK?? Aye Ann, he can barely string a quote together for a reel, but heโ€™s currently penning the next โ€˜The Secretโ€™. Have a word wae ya self Ann
Ahv taken the liberty of mocking up the front cover and so forth.

Screenshot_20230117-215319~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Youse have made ma day I'm only catching up cos I had to do ma job that is ma job today after our big adventure to London for a night but this is pure class, Marionton Bear, the nakey tracksuit, Harry Potter had a bigger space under the stairs than his hotel room and Maria's Adventures- what a way to start the year with Martin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ keep it coming
Btw also need to change my PP thanks hen ๐Ÿ˜˜
His nakey tracksuit is pure stunning ma wee hen. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’Ž
Snapchat-498492745.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Ferguson

VIP Member
These people are fucking stunning, behave Mazda.

Solomon needs a shower & a decent bra.

Her sister looks dead.

Greedy is wearing plastic shorts, which are riding up her chuff.

Hinch is 8ft tall, dressed up as a pirate and has a mean girls resting bitch face.

We just needed that wonky melted face Maw tae complete the set.
Pyoor stunning, aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
โ€œBeirut nights & sharty shitesโ€
An autobiography by Mario McKnight.
Iโ€™ll buy it and display it oan my console table next tae the Christmas chocolates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
In fairness tae her, am the same - after youโ€™ve been oan holiday, you come back hame, no food in the house, sick of eating foreign food and just want some of your own countries comfort food. #longhaul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52