_ourhomerenovation_ #5 more unhinged than her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New year, new thread, new diary to write pointless tasks on. You got this gal šŸ‘ŠšŸ½

Former Insta names;
our_homefund
home_byabby
Home_withthedunsmures
Currently _ourhomerenovation_

Abby ended the year on a high, having finally finished in the care sector (her 7th job of the year) whilst she prepares to start training for a prison admin role. To prepare, she went to Body Care and bought toiletries. Letā€™s hope the inmates worst crime is falling asleep with make up on.

Christmas included the driest roast youā€™ve ever seen, followed by films, staying in pjs and eating tit. A lonely day with just Stu and the cats. Like every other day then.

For Xmas, Santa brought her more delusions of grandeur. This time, in the form of a secret garden! Her financial plans are to buy the land (former washing line area) behind her house to transformā€¦ with plastic Ivy up the walls.
Our year was made when the corner sofa arrived and it practically got wedged through the living room door. There isnā€™t room to swing a cat, and youā€™re not short of cats to swing in that stinking gaff.

Abby continues to waste Stuā€™s money on polishing a turd. Current project is tarting up the bathroom. We wait with baited breath for the REVEAL when itā€™s half done but she canā€™t wait to do a snide grid post about it.

Another cat is set to arrive in Jan, presumably sharing the same litter tray. No wonder they wipe their arse on the toaster.

thread title by @GiveMeFreebies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Using a filter just totally defeats the point of doing a skincare routine. How can you see the skin? Or the effect the products are having? Pointless

Reactions: 10
She is the gift that keeps on giving - if I feel like crap I look at Abby and realise Iā€™m doing great šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
A lot of those perfumes she showed were easily Ā£100+. Guerlain, Chanel, Jo Malone. None of them were small bottles either. I do seriously question wether she ever had the amount of savings she claimed to. Def either getting help from Stuā€™s family or claiming UC.

Reactions: 12
She has such a high hairline - a fringe would improve it so much
She got a fringe cut about 6 months ago. Well like curtain bangs. After going on and on about it for ages! "Should or shouldn't I, I don't know! - what do you guys think??"

And TBH it suited her really well! But it only lasted about 2 weeks then she scrapped it back again. She got it when she spent Ā£Ā£Ā£ at a fancy salon in Glasgow when she got her hair coloured professionally. Then she went back to box dyes šŸ«¤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of those perfumes she showed were easily Ā£100+. Guerlain, Chanel, Jo Malone. None of them were small bottles either. I do seriously question wether she ever had the amount of savings she claimed to. Def either getting help from Stuā€™s family or claiming UC.
That was probably when they used to spend Ā£Ā£Ā£ in the excess of thousands on each other at Xmas/birthdays. I remember when she would boast at all the presents under the tree for just the two of them. And it would all be high end, designer, luxury stuff. No mention of gifts for anyone else just the two of them

Reactions: 8
I don't get her latest story. I thought she had a date for her new job, which would mean she had, already had her offer šŸ¤”šŸ¤” I don't understand why she bangs on about the job so much either, it's really not such a great thing. They are probably one of the biggest employers in her area! She needs to seriously get a life, because the one she is living is sad and so unfufilled.

Reactions: 7
I swear sheā€™s had about 3 ā€œofficial offersā€ for this job šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
She legit reminds me of Voldemort with donkey from Shreks teeth
Nooooooo ! Iā€™m too invested in this house ReNo šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Not sure why she never tried to join the police if she wanted ā€œcareer progressionā€ no disrespect to police offices admin but is she not just going to be a glorified security guard.

Reactions: 6
But only about 8 months ago she was invested in becoming a author, content creator, fire fighter, cleaner business owner etc

This lassie changes her mind on her idea/perfect job more than I change my underwear! I've had cheese in the fridge longer than she has held onto a career!

(That's a joke, I'm not mankey like Abby šŸ¤®)

• Haha
The way sheā€™s building up this careerā€¦ā€¦so deluded and honestly itā€™s going to be like a car crash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.