Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im Lucky enough to have a large garden and we spent loads of time pottering about pressure washing drive and cutting grass etc ...and I’m really struggling with the whole lock down now ..so I can’t imagine how soul destroying it must be to live in his tiny pube infested 3 roomed flat up a close in a run down part of Glasgow 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many wax melt does one person need? 😲 I know they're probably all #gifted, but bloody hell! 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Even for an ‘influencer’ that wax melt collection is something else! I’m not sure his idol Hinch even has that many! Why on Earth would you want ones that smell like Flash Bathroom though?! 😂😂😂

I’ll say this for Mario, I do laugh a lot when I watch him! Mostly at him rather than with him, but at a time when most of the Insta tosspots are absolutely boring my arse off he does at least provide some entertainment.

Reactions: 8
How does he's house get dirty & smelly. He never opens a window so no dust gets in, he never opens the door because no one visits him. He never cooks Because he eats crap, he must just tit and fart all day long!!!!

• Haha
My life has change forever today; I've learned how to steam my mattress! 👏🙄
Why does he always think he's the first person that does anything & that he's some magical inventor?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

FYI Marion, it's a LOT easier steaming your mattress with one of the tools rather than using the floor part 🙃

• Haha
Brilliant, ‘Quality of service not withstanding’ 😆

As a serious aside for a moment, I read yesterday that Debenhams is reopening eventually, although some stores will close, but Marions is not one of them.

I felt really claustrophobic watching his stories, him talking about the weather but not being able to open a window, spraying all those different chemicals into the air and every single surface covered in ‘stuff’ I will bet any money that all the plush fabric is shedding tiny unseen fibres in the air. It’s left me gasping 🥵
He has a garden he is just choosing not to use it. The gardens around there arnt in the best state but can he not do what everyone else is doing and get outside and tidy the garden up so he can sit in it. If he is sitting around bored all day surly that is a project. I bet he doesn’t even take his turn to clean the close.

Uch to be fair, I feel a wee bit sorry for him today. He’s one of the few “influencers” I’ve seen that are actually following the guidelines and only leaving the house when he has to. He’s not house hopping and he not out sunbathing. And I appreciate someone being honest that they are bored than pretending they have sooooooo much to do.

Normal service will resume soon but aye.

Reactions: 7
Uch to be fair, I feel a wee bit sorry for him today. He’s one of the few “influencers” I’ve seen that are actually following the guidelines and only leaving the house when he has to. He’s not house hopping and he not out sunbathing. And I appreciate someone being honest that they are bored than pretending they have sooooooo much to do.

Normal service will resume soon but aye.
Don’t let him fool you. From his posts he visited the supermarkets a few times last week even though derek works in a food shop. Goes for two walks a day. Also that rug is from b&m so he went out last week to get that. Not to mention the insane amount of online shopping he has been doing. And I bet your bottom dollar he had been to the range.

Reactions: 12
My life has change forever today; I've learned how to steam my mattress! 👏🙄
Why does he always think he's the first person that does anything & that he's some magical inventor?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

FYI Marion, it's a LOT easier steaming your mattress with one of the tools rather than using the floor part 🙃
I was wondering why he didbt use an attachment 🤣 I'm assuming it comes with them.

Reactions: 1
I have a VAX steamer & the attachments are amazing, I do my curtains & mattress etc so assuming super shark will provide the same 🤔 can't believe how dirty his mattress was !
It’s probably because he used zoflora to clean the pads. I was amazed when he told people don’t use detergent use zoflora only it’s basically the opposite what you should do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wax melts that he must never use. Why the hell does anyone need that many, and why continue buying them. And then to spend an afternoon sorting half of them, into a wax are (presume he means area) what a vacuous dick.
516E5536-1CD4-41E2-9BFB-7F08377AA249.jpeg

• Haha
After watching the wax melt and mattress steaming stories I’m convinced he’s not right in the head 😳 who gets that excited over things like this 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Wax melts that he must never use. Why the hell does anyone need that many, and why continue buying them. And then to spend an afternoon sorting half of them, into a wax are (presume he means area) what a vacuous dick.
He must surely have enough to last him a lifetime there in a flat of that size! 😂 I can’t imagine how perfumey it must smell! Pretty sure if I ever went in there I would end up with a migraine so bad I’d have to lie down in a pitch black room for days!

I don’t know what it is about these Instagram people and wax melts, they are all like magpies when it comes to them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.