Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is so insecure that he barely leaves the house without dereks company. I mean, up until this lockdown, Derek was still meeting him at Paisley gilmour street station after his work? I don’t know if it’s been the years of abuse for being gay or whatever (so he says) that’s made an impact, and to be fair I would t like that to he the case with anyone, but really I think what gets me most is that he makes out he has this larger than life personally via instagram and doesn’t take any tit etc yet then again we can all see the contradictions when he does duck all by himself? And the total made up stories 🙄 like the fans on the train, the postman saga, the big drama crossing the road, as his luvlies constantly messaging him blowing smoke up his arse??? None of these things actually happen, he is looking for attention and to be liked. The wee scrote wouldn’t say boo to a goose. 😜 he just likes to spread false rumours to Instagram that he’s so very well liked and adored when in reality no one gives a flying duck mate 🖕🏻
Don’t forget the Nikita dug that chased him 😂

In a way I do feel sorry for him sometimes, he doesn’t seem to have any actual friends and not even his cat likes him.
He was so buzzing to have Derek home for a week. I’m not sure Derek is so buzzing. #FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh God guys, I’m so bored today that I actually just watched his sodding toilet brush highlight! 😂 Curiosity got the better of me!

I can’t believe he used to bin one every fortnight before he discovered the miraculous disposable head Duck one. I wonder how many toilet brushes he’s sent to landfill over the years! 😂
😂 same, I was too nosy not to watch it.
I don’t believe he binned one every fortnight, he’s only saying that for effect / to show everyone how clean and hygienic he is 🙄 why would he do that when the rest of the bathroom has soap scum, mould and pubes stuck to it 🤢

Reactions: 6
😂 same, I was too nosy not to watch it.
I don’t believe he binned one every fortnight, he’s only saying that for effect / to show everyone how clean and hygienic he is 🙄 why would he do that when the rest of the bathroom has soap scum, mould and pubes stuck to it 🤢
Glad it’s not just me that went on his toilet brush jurney! 😂
You’re probably right, it did strike me as odd that he went on & on about how clean his toilet is, but then didn’t bother to flush away that dirt that had fallen out of the rim when he scrubbed it!
Mario really is quite unique. I can’t imagine Mrs Hinch, or any of these other big cleaning accounts he aspires to, talking about tit being stuck between the bristles of their toilet brush! 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree. The suggestions made are all far too clever and funny for a thread of his. Keep it basic. Like him.
Nooooo! I live for the new thread titles 🙌🏼

Each one, a shiny new little bespoke and boujee Marion journeee.

So aye!

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.