Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarcastic eyeballs

Watching game of thrones again and I can’t believe Melvin failed to let everyone know, he once shaved all of his three hairs off, for a small part in this tv series :)
200D4ECF-9DA9-490A-9662-1530B14BCDF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
So I've listened to his stories. He seems to hate insta and his followers. He's basically said he's fake and that what you see isn't really him? Then says insta doesn't control him. Ermmm if it doesn't then why are you putting on a fake persona and thinking the masses need you on insta? Nobody needs you, nobody relies on you, nobody depends on you. Is he honestly that stupid? Thank fuck hunch told him to have a day off. Have a life off Monzo, get a job and stop being a pretentious prick. Oh and why go to jealousy over a new build house. Just buy one? You've already stated you could at the click of your fingers. So do it???

Just don't take the salmon orange rug with you plz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Thank you to @cleaningupthecrap for this thread title - winning with 22 votes 👍🏼

Carry on your discussions about the only man in Paisley who pays FULL RENT to the council to cut his hair (same time as they do the grass) and then styles it out with a protractor 😁

8065D909-2493-44D8-A697-50528012A844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Anyone remember the old Lou cycle? Well I think we've got ourselves a Marian cycle.
  • Cannae cope and has a rant
  • Goes missing
  • Gets shoot oot by Soph
  • Hunners of meeseges
  • Hunners of new followers
  • Tour of the tat cave
  • Fake non funny story
  • Shares hunners of his mentions
  • Flogs Fom Tord shite and/or sp2200ng002e
  • Showarrrrd and Skincare
  • Nothing to tell youse
  • And repeat so forth so aye.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

NessieNoo92

I honestly did not know about this guy until Hinch just nominated him to have a day off social. I went over to his page and watched his stories and fuck me, is he a proper melt! Banging on about how much under pressure he is to post content - oh fuck off, no one cares! There’s so much more important stuff going on in the world. And, if anyone is taking skincare advice from him, they need their fucking heads checking

Reactions: 28

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
God he is such a fucking weapon
Ah yes, all those wonderful things ahead....

Unemployment
The council no longer receiving full rent so no more boujee and bespoke haircuts
Never owning that new build
The Mario candle being reduced to 50p to shift the bastard
The plush, blush pink cushions that won't match the orange rug or grink (grey/pink) lamp
A near fatal accident when you go to relax on the backless sofa
Wee baby gurl Raayn savaging you on a daily basis.

So many things.
You stay positive hun 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

L00kform3

VIP Member
Why do all these ‘influencers’ act like they deserve a day off? A day off from what? Posting stories on Instagram begging for gifted tat to fill their already cluttered houses? Do me a fucking favour and pull the other one.

‘You’re so right Sophie’

For one I hate how he calls her Sophie, as if he knows her on a personal level when he fucking doesn’t. She cba 9/10 to like any of his posts or comment on anything he does.

Two. All everybody is doing atm is sitting in their homes waiting for the world to return back to normal. I get he could have potentially lost his job but the tag means a day off from social media, as if his piss poor content really affects his day to day life and tires him out THAT much.

Three. That rant last night was by far the most cringe worthy rant he’s ever had. How highly does this guy rate himself? I swear I’ve clung on for dear life with this guy, I really used to like his stories before the invisible ‘fame’ went to his head and he started acted like Mahatma Gandhi. But now, nah I’m done I can’t listen to it anymore.

Mario, it is clear that you read here, just like all the other ‘influencers’ read their threads. Just do yourself a favour and climb down off your high horse, you sound like a royal twat and I say this with as much thoughtfulness as I can possibly muster, because like I said that latest rant of yours pal has fucking done me in.

I’m off to go pour bleach in to my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jeaniepeanie

Being totally serious - Debenhams isn’t coming back from this. They have furloughed staff under the government scheme so he can still work elsewhere and take his 80% wage. He seems to have a load of supermarkets round about him. They are all looking for temp staff - it’s a foot in the door just to keep money coming in.
As far as the rest if his wee break doon nobody held a gun to his head to go on Insta or stay on it.
Your instagram is not an essential service 🙄
What do you mean it's not an essential service? How would the muffia learn how to tap cream into their faces? Or how to clean a mirror with a sphongegegege2 so it looks just as dirty as before? Or how to park their shark for maximum exposure? Or make bolo-slop-nese Or drape their Oxfam grandad jumper over a poofe to make their grey palaces look boujee AF. If mario didn't show these things nobody would ever know, therefore when this is all over he should be knighted and so forth. He's doing so much and sacrificing his own happiness to give us this positive upbeat content. So aye, he's just fabulous an a pure resent that comment that he's no essential 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24