Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @cleaningupthecrap for this thread title - winning with 22 votes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Carry on your discussions about the only man in Paisley who pays FULL RENT to the council to cut his hair (same time as they do the grass) and then styles it out with a protractor ๐Ÿ˜

8065D909-2493-44D8-A697-50528012A844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Am actually pishing myself laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ how the duck is he so illiterate!!! We need a mario dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello all!
Yes!! Youse, Pacific, giruuuul, lovelie, so aye, so forth.... oh god what has my life become... ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚
No induction to the Melvyn threads would be complete without "crisss"

NB. Just trying on Melvyn with a "y" for tonight. Have decided its wanky. Normal Melvin spelling resuming forthwith, so aye.

• Haha
Does he think that if he keeps walking passed that house and posts it on his stories heโ€™s going to get it gifted to him?! Deluded hole

• Haha
Reactions: 18

NB. Just trying on Melvyn with a "y" for tonight. Have decided its wanky. Normal Melvin spelling resuming forthwith, so aye.
Meylvyn, Marion, Martin, Moanio, you lot crack me up ๐Ÿคฃ I second the dictionary!

EXEEEEMAAA!

I missed this when it happened but apparently the way he pronounces marshmallows and et cetera caused much hilarity around here.
Hereโ€™s the thing. I have sensitive skin issues (thank you to the person who posted all the skincare Info ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป) and thereโ€™s no way in hell I could use ANY of that stuff he puts on his face. If he just laid off half of that crap heโ€™d see a massive improvement. Marshmallow? I missed that too.

Iโ€™ve really started something now havenโ€™t I. I canโ€™t help it. He winds me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ I managed to clean my Shark hoover today without documenting the whole sodding thing nor did I need to refer to an insta video to do it ๐Ÿ˜ 
Hereโ€™s the youse in another context ๐Ÿคจ
Please tell me, who the f*** is asking about his skincare routine??????? Oh I get it. NOBODY.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Meylvyn, Marion, Martin, Moanio, you lot crack me up ๐Ÿคฃ I second the dictionary!

Hereโ€™s the thing. I have sensitive skin issues (thank you to the person who posted all the skincare Info ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป) and thereโ€™s no way in hell I could use ANY of that stuff he puts on his face. If he just laid off half of that crap heโ€™d see a massive improvement. Marshmallow? I missed that too.

Iโ€™ve really started something now havenโ€™t I. I canโ€™t help it. He winds me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ I managed to clean my Shark hoover today without documenting the whole sodding thing nor did I need to refer to an insta video to do it ๐Ÿ˜ 
Please tell me, who the f*** is asking about his skincare routine??????? Oh I get it. NOBODY.
He said some facemask leaves your skin feeling buttery. Who the duck wants their face to feel buttery

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When he said that the new build had him and Dezza all over the front door, did he mean they'd both had a wizz on it? Marking out their territory as it were?

He said some facemask leaves your skin feeling buttery. Who the duck wants their face to feel buttery
No self-respecting Drag Race fan would ever want to be a butterface ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus I know where he lives... I know that big building in his latest story... Morrisonโ€™s is just opposite.
Oh and I have a cat, and I can tell poor Rayn is scared of him.

Reactions: 10
I think he would make that house boujie and plush. He could take us on a decoring jurney

• Haha
Reactions: 11
โ€œYou allโ€ and โ€œuseโ€ clearly interchangeable ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does he think that if he keeps walking passed that house and posts it on his stories heโ€™s going to get it gifted to him?! Deluded hole
Didn't he say before he could buy a house just like that *clicks fingers* ??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and the only reason he hasn't is because he built that flat from the ground up and doesn't want anyone else to benefit from it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like his shark is a fake Iโ€™ve never ever seen that ghetto looking style anywhere ever ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ve just googled it and it is in fact real ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ cheapest one theyโ€™ve ever sold mind

• Haha
Phone the police, say there's a strange man loitering. ๐Ÿ˜

Jesus I know where he lives... I know that big building in his latest story... Morrisonโ€™s is just opposite.
Oh and I have a cat, and I can tell poor Rayn is scared of him.
It's quite OK, legal, and definitely not weird to get pics of Mariooo for us during this strange time. PLEASE

Herms jaaiii dee

Remember when natasha cherie pronounced archive as r chive. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.