Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never be shocked by the hateful cunts that 'slayt ye the mayst'
All the haterzzzzzzz didn't you know that he has far too good a life. We might think he's surrounded by bald snatches, pubic hair ridden loos, manky hoosecoats and he's only ever happy when he has bought something, but we're just jellluzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Swearing like a navvy this morning. Lovely. I’d love someone like that representing my brand. No wonder it’s just a sponge now! I was waiting for them cushion covers to dissolve like candy floss when sprayed them. No such luck
Ha! That tickled me ‘Mario-he’s just a sponge now’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually hadn’t seen all that when I posted earlier. I skipped over not realising what was going on. Anyone catch him saying along the lines of he’s not going to lower himself to outing people - unlike his friend then?
I’m afraid anyone who goes to the lengths of doing what they say is happening would probably be a general nutter in real everyday life not just with them.
The likes of this is just a blether as far as i’m concerned sorry to disappoint....i’m sure he’s not been averse to a bitching session...even about his fellow insta pals i’ll bet!

Reactions: 5
Not really sure what I'm more jealous of - Marvin's bespoke haircut, his Shark museum, his pubey toilet pan or his padded decor that wouldn't look out of place in a film set in an 1800s style insane asylum! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually hadn’t seen all that when I posted earlier. I skipped over not realising what was going on. Anyone catch him saying along the lines of he’s not going to lower himself to outing people - unlike his friend then?
I’m afraid anyone who goes to the lengths of doing what they say is happening would probably be a general nutter in real everyday life not just with them.
The likes of this is just a blether as far as i’m concerned sorry to disappoint....i’m sure he’s not been averse to a bitching session...even about his fellow insta pals i’ll bet!
Exactly! I have an account on insta that I use to follow accounts for Tattle purposes, I have never messaged anyone with it. I am not two faced. If I did message someone it would be to call them out, not big them up.

Reactions: 4
Not really sure what I'm more jealous of - Marvin's bespoke haircut, his Shark museum, his pubey toilet pan or his padded decor that wouldn't look out of place in a film set in an 1800s style insane asylum! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shark museum 🤣

Will he add to his collection?! Can’t believe he spent £100 on a steam mop for 2 tiny areas of lino. Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Melvin is so guarded on his page that he would never show us the pubes on his bog seat. The baldy scratter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Pure stonnin' gawjusness ma darlin' 💖

View attachment 113181
Has Melvin re-purposed his pink Christmas tree flowers? Have I got too much time on my hands?
Screenshot_2020-04-20-20-47-49-1.png

A litter tray in the kitchen is the most rancid thing ever. As bad as having a carpeted bathroom
I see your carpeted bathroom aversion and I raise you those carpeted pedestal rugs. They are piddle catchers. And Melvin has one. But I never see him fluff it up with his squeegee though. He knows 😨😨😨

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh.Derek looks rundown and high as.... C0091E67-AB34-4D89-A283-9F8EEC3F3D31.jpeg
Then again not surprised living with that bloodsucking leech of a parasite

Reactions: 2
Yes I don’t know why he just doesn’t get rid.
Got to be a case of opposites attract here. I get the impression Dezza is quite content with his lot in life. He has a job*, his footie**, a roof over his head***, a telly and his Xbox****, someone who cooks & cleans for him*****, a pet that loves him****** and a luvvin-after-dark life*******.

*Melvin might not have one of these shortly
**Melvin has no discernable social activities
***It's Dezza's roof
****Property of Dezza
*****Quality of service notwithstanding
******Rayn cannae be arsed with Melvin
*******Quality of service notwithstanding

So........aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got to be a case of opposites attract here. I get the impression Dezza is quite content with his lot in life. He has a job*, his footie**, a roof over his head***, a telly and his Xbox****, someone who cooks & cleans for him*****, a pet that loves him****** and a luvvin-after-dark life*******.

*Melvin might not have one of these shortly
**Melvin has no discernable social activities
***It's Dezza's roof
****Property of Dezza
*****Quality of service notwithstanding
******Rayn cannae be arsed with Melvin
*******Quality of service notwithstanding

So........aye.
Brilliant, ‘Quality of service not withstanding’ 😆

As a serious aside for a moment, I read yesterday that Debenhams is reopening eventually, although some stores will close, but Marions is not one of them.

I felt really claustrophobic watching his stories, him talking about the weather but not being able to open a window, spraying all those different chemicals into the air and every single surface covered in ‘stuff’ I will bet any money that all the plush fabric is shedding tiny unseen fibres in the air. It’s left me gasping 🥵

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.