Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being local to his family and having spent time in Paisley as a student I feel as if I know far too much about who people are, where they live etc. He gives far too much away & he doesn’t know who is watching his stuff. I don’t give that much away to the people I do know & with everything set to private.
Anyhooo....if people don’t know who this woman is really according to him who is having a melt down this morning then is that an admission that it’s all bollocks you post for the freebies Mario?
Next you’ll be declaring you’re another Lorraine Kelly with a split personality for ‘tax reasons’ 🙄
Cannae have it aw roads Mario 😉
Yes! All his you don’t know me, he reveals far too much. I know his name, his partners name, both their exact places of work, his shift patterns, who is family are, I also know his address all from what he shows on insta. I could pop round and visit him today, but luckily for him I am only here for the bants and not a serial killer (or am I? 🤔) No one knows about you, bollox!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Mario, do clean your pubes of the toilet before you film it 🤢
i just watched it back ...your right there are pubes on toilet ..after he storied the disgusting shower the other day I’m not surprised...I’d say his tiny flat is actually minging ...no wonder companies don’t want to work with him , wonder why he keeps getting new followers ..it must be that he makes them feel their life is not as sad or as boring as his .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asda scented fabric spray followed up with half a can of Febreze in that tiny living room? My chest feels tight just thinking about it!
I thought the same! It's bad enough using one or two different t products when I need to as I open the window and all the doors to let air in!

Reactions: 4
I cannot abide this trend of sticking ALL of the households toothbrushes in the ONE jar of sterident 🤮🤢 I’m sorry but I keep my toothbrush covered and away from everyone else’s In the house, the thought of having them all stagnating in one big cup of germy filth gives me the utter boak. If anyone is that desperate to clean their toothbrushes then do them one by one in antibacterial mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide. They should be stored in a cabinet or at least have the head covered. After seeing how far the splash from a loo can travel 🤮Or even better buy a new one and give us all peace as if you invented this stupid trend. He copies everything from pledge and dazlin and the likes. He needs to learn how to clean properly before he starts preachin to the foamy gash brigade. So aye and so forth have a lovelie day youse luvlies mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot abide this trend of sticking ALL of the households toothbrushes in the ONE jar of sterident 🤮🤢 I’m sorry but I keep my toothbrush covered and away from everyone else’s In the house, the thought of having them all stagnating in one big cup of germy filth gives me the utter boak. If anyone is that desperate to clean their toothbrushes then do them one by one in antibacterial mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide. They should be stored in a cabinet or at least have the head covered. After seeing how far the splash from a loo can travel 🤮Or even better buy a new one and give us all peace as if you invented this stupid trend. He copies everything from pledge and dazlin and the likes. He needs to learn how to clean properly before he starts preachin to the foamy gash brigade. So aye and so forth have a lovelie day youse luvlies mwah mwah 😘
I bet the “queen of clean” is seething that he’s used a trick of hers that she’s been promoting for ages on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet the “queen of clean” is seething that he’s used a trick of hers that she’s been promoting for ages on Instagram.
Cannot stand her either!! Basically another charlatan who’s been made “famous” by resurrecting old hacks that Kim and Aggie showed years ago!

• Heart
Speaking for myself, I can categorically confirm that this is NOT true in Maz's case or any Instagrammer for that matter.

I probably am a hateful bleep though 😂

So aye!

7EE37B30-1871-4D2E-8ED7-980E37D7C9CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Missgreedyshome
Now, see what Melv has done here. I had never heard of this account before but now I can follow her and her tattle thread.! It was such a weird way to go about supporting someone by bringing her to the attention of all his hunners and thoosands of followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now, see what Melv has done here. I had never heard of this account before but now I can follow her and her tattle thread.! It was such a weird way to go about supporting someone by bringing her to the attention of all his hunners and thoosands of followers
He is so caring, 🙄

Reactions: 1
He put the litter box on top of the toaster 🤮🤮 while he was doing his kitchen floors..I don’t know where the rest are cause I see one (tiny) floor 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A litter tray in the kitchen is the most rancid thing ever. As bad as having a carpeted bathroom

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He put the litter box on top of the toaster 🤮🤮 while he was doing his kitchen floors..I don’t know where the rest are cause I see one (tiny) floor 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
He always says floors 😂 I’m now going to do my bathroom floors 🤷‍♀️ Ok Maz 🙄

The sole purpose of them tagging each other isn’t for support as they all claim, it’s for more followers 🙄 get a life

Reactions: 5
1CF742CE-D1DF-4752-B5B1-0D26804F3285.jpeg

Aww ma lovelies he’s got a bespoke plush pink hoodie so he can match his cushions and look like a snatch! 🌮

Couldn’t be arsed to watch all his rant but seemingly we’re all ‘hateful cunts’ ? Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s his choice to read what’s posted on here and I think a lot of it is hilarious rather than hateful.
Jog on Marie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Swearing like a navvy this morning. Lovely. I’d love someone like that representing my brand. No wonder it’s just a sponge now! I was waiting for them cushion covers to dissolve like candy floss when sprayed them. No such luck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 113406
Aww ma lovelies he’s got a bespoke plush pink hoodie so he can match his cushions and look like a snatch! 🌮

Couldn’t be arsed to watch all his rant but seemingly we’re all ‘hateful cunts’ ? Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s his choice to read what’s posted on here and I think a lot of it is hilarious rather than hateful.
Jog on Marie
Well if we are hateful c@nts he is a blind c@nt, based on the state of him and all that mismatched shite he has bought. 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.