Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who put 50p in this bleep today? He is like a dog with 2 dicks.....so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t let him fool you. From his posts he visited the supermarkets a few times last week even though derek works in a food shop. Goes for two walks a day. Also that rug is from b&m so he went out last week to get that. Not to mention the insane amount of online shopping he has been doing. And I bet your bottom dollar he had been to the range.
The only way his life has changed due to coronacorona is that he's not going to work or the cat vomit cafe. If we weren't in lockdown his stories would be exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who put 50p in this bleep today? He is like a dog with 2 dicks.....so aye and so forth
He bought something to fill the empty void inside him. Give it a few days until the novelty wears off and he has exhausted the stories he can do with the new steamer, he will quieten down then until the next purchase.

Reactions: 8
Lockdown boredom must be really getting to me, because I’m dying to know where he’s keeping that steam mop! 😂 I want to know if it’s stood decoratively somewhere like the hoover!

• Haha
He must surely have enough to last him a lifetime there in a flat of that size! 😂 I can’t imagine how perfumey it must smell! Pretty sure if I ever went in there I would end up with a migraine so bad I’d have to lie down in a pitch black room for days!

I don’t know what it is about these Instagram people and wax melts, they are all like magpies when it comes to them!
When I buy wax melts they last forever cos I forget to light them or just can’t be arsed 😂

Reactions: 3
I hope Melv does a tutorial on how to steam your balloon knot, to make it pure fresh and stunnin'. The thought of him bent over showing his brown eye to the world and applying steam to it it making me laugh like a drain. I think giving up drinking during lockdown is making me go strange...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Snap. I have a drawerful. I forget to light! 😂
Glad it’s not just me 😂 takes me all my time to get dinners n dishes done n everything ready for the next day (I’m still working) so the wax melts are really only for when I can be bothered to light them

I hope Melv does a tutorial on how to steam your balloon knot, to make it pure fresh and stunnin'. The thought of him bent over showing his brown eye to the world and applying steam to it it making me laugh like a drain. I think giving up drinking during lockdown is making me go strange...
How can u give up drinking during lockdown 😳it’s the only thing keeping me going 😂 AA for sure after this is over

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did everyone get the “just” of that mattress cleaning tutorial guys??

So basically youse cannae youse washing powder to wash yer pads, even though that’s what the product is intended fur. Naw, Marian says to youse zoflora so youse better aw youse that okay ma lovelies? Personally I’d have used a biological detergent in ma machine, Cos I was under the daft impression that it was a cleaner because it contained surfactant 🤔 whereas Zoflo doesn’t... but I deffo won’t make that mistake at this present time and will definitely be following marians advice Cos he’s the expert after all.

ALSO, folk that say “game changer really rip my knitting. Usually they are from some sort of network marketing cult 🙄 I fail to see how a steam cleaner is a game changer when you have two wee falirs and a boggin mattress to alternate between 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't be skeptible.....skeptible??? Just message the twit and mean it when you say you think he's a diamond

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I want to know is WHO IS CUTTING HIS HAIR my husband can’t get a haircut anywhere obviously and I dearnt t ry it haha and his looks like he has just stepping out the barbers! I need to know the secret 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
What I want to know is WHO IS CUTTING HIS HAIR my husband can’t get a haircut anywhere obviously and I dearnt t ry it haha and his looks like he has just stepping out the barbers! I need to know the secret 🤣🤣
He's probably got one of these that you can do your own hair with.
Or as we suspect he is bunging a fiver to the coonsil man to do his barnet when he's finished trimming the grass verges. Those weed whackers strimmer things have a long handle so I guess he can still be 6 feet away?

Attachments

• Haha
[/QU
Think he hack ...oops ..cuts it himself , using his Freddy Krueger fingers ...then uses a toffee apple to comb it 😂😂😂

• Haha
He said ages ago that he cuts his own hair xx

Reactions: 2
Can someone discern what he's actually trying to say in that latest rabble of stories?

Something about how people are jealous and want what he's "gowat" and that these people (yo)use him because of his follower count? I'm at a loss.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.