Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably got one of these that you can do your own hair with.
Or as we suspect he is bunging a fiver to the coonsil man to do his barnet when he's finished trimming the grass verges. Those weed whackers strimmer things have a long handle so I guess he can still be 6 feet away?
Cleaning with Mario #10 The council cuts his hair same time as they do the grass

Got to be time for that surely? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he not friends with the Greedy woman? Cos to me it looks like he is having a pop at her. Am I misinterpreting his ramblings??????

Reactions: 1
Just when I think his stories can’t get any more confusing!
Nae debates and nae negative vibes on Marlene’s page

CE92ACF1-7DC8-4622-9290-53C6370FCAF1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s what I am talking about ^^^ Look at the greed bit - coincidence? Or just rambling on??

New thread title. Cleaning with Mario #10 Bespoke boujee pink plush and haircut by the council in a rush.
I have more....

Cleaning with Mario #10 Tom Ford fake, hunners of melts. Good vibes only that’s youse telt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So super Mario has a dose of the shits. Well it’s not just a dose of the shits. It has to be so much more with him. It’s IBS. The rest of us eat something dodgy and we get a dose of the shits... but not Mario. His arse is special.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So super Mario has a dose of the shits. Well it’s not just a dose of the shits. It has to be so much more with him. It’s IBS. The rest of us eat something dodgy and we get a dose of the shits... but not Mario. His arse is special.
Maybe someone could gift him a padded toilet seat to make this difficult time a little easier on his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I want to know is WHO IS CUTTING HIS HAIR my husband can’t get a haircut anywhere obviously and I dearnt t ry it haha and his looks like he has just stepping out the barbers! I need to know the secret 🤣🤣
I'm pretty sure he's said before that he does cut his own hair 😂

I've been a Tattler for a while now and I just have to say Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs is by far the greatest thread title I've ever seen on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been a Tattler for a while now and I just have to say Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs is by far the greatest thread title I've ever seen on here.
Since he is a boring bastard maybe we should just keep the same thread title and just change the number 😆 Baldilocks and the three hairs is inspired!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.