Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this why Marjorie is quiet the day? 🧐

View attachment 1823064
Ah thought it wiz till ah saw it wuz New York post, I 'Marion' oanly dreams oaf being there.

Aye hen he will be having a bespoke candy came lane ejaculation so aye nae Mass debates about ma post
That's bloody brilliant, might huv done a fart laff tae it. Dinna fash, ah don't follow thru like Marion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ugly bastard, ah once foond a stray dog ( no a Nikita) wit hair like this.
I believe it's called Mange and is caused by a parasitic skin disease and so forth
Marion huz a new name, Mange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The friggin state of him. The flat must be so cold or he's trying to look like one of East 17 in their old Christmas video.
Stupid man child 😒
Screenshot_20221221-193111_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Wait so he has done nothing because his so busy … busy doing what getting pure cosy on his sofa ?

and he isn’t feeling festive because it’s so cold even though he has been posting winter scenes all month praying forcold weather !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can see how he has no real friends. He's so friggin boring 😴 We had an old school friend who thankfully we don't see anymore, and when we gathered at one of the girls houses for drinks everyone said, ' Don't sit me next to X!'. Mario is the male version of her 😂

How long does he need to waffle on about people doing subscriptions, ffs. He had the audacity as well to say he's hardly on Instagram because he's too busy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The friggin state of him. The flat must be so cold or he's trying to look like one of East 17 in their old Christmas video.
Stupid man child 😒 View attachment 1823547
Never saw the Kat Slater shorts PJ set again did we considering his flat is absolllutleyy roasting. #PaisleysPinnochio

A year and a half since he last did a tan?! Did he not do one for the niece's dance show? #PaisleysPinnochio

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
1. Calling a bingo on his back being the reason why he's a sad wee lassie and doesn't do anything during Christmas.

2. Marion, nobody would pay to see your content. Your "3" posts a day are reposting snow reels 😴😴😴 you also have 18 stories up.

• Haha
  • Heart
I never comment on here I am a stalker normally but he did my head in tonight its Ne'erday nerrrrday not what ever he said that's all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Urgh. That nasally little fake voice she does when she’s feeling herself on the stories 🤮
Lash lift and tan for Santa? What a bleeping bell end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Can someone please tell me what's he's talking about. Mr Best won't pause Handmaid's tale for "that bleep." So aye. All I see is an aardvark wearing a snood and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nearly 7mins of shite.
Busy, busy, busy at work. He's terrified that he will pull his back oot, so is doing feel all. Nay massage therapy far 3 months.
Apart from a moan he's fine. if your nay ready for Christmas duck it.
Deek is watching the footie. He has nay watched hardly any Christmas movies this month.
The tree is coming doon on the 27th.
He was ''rubly'' interrupted. He's always in bed before the bells chime on NY. He's also oaf to see Johnny at the panto.
He's relaying all messages to Johnny as he has nay SM. Doesn't feel festive due to the weather.
He doesn't know what Deek has got him for Christmas, he has nay looked and Deek has nay idea what Martin has got him.
Then he moaned for nearly 4 mins aboot IG charging to view content. It should be free.
He may well go oot on Boxing day in the sales but he's planning an eyelash lift and do a fake tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Never saw the Kat Slater shorts PJ set again did we considering his flat is absolllutleyy roasting. #PaisleysPinnochio

A year and a half since he last did a tan?! Did he not do one for the niece's dance show? #PaisleysPinnochio
June this year wuz the tittie heart bumps afore the community centre wean's dance awards. Marion went as Pat Butcher.

Tattlers keep receipts Marion doll 😘

• Haha
He’s only ragin that instagrams added a subscription service cos he’ll never get tae use it. No FUCKER would ever pay to see his shite posts. I dunno why he’s acting as if paying to see content is some new, ludicrous thing? Ever heard a Patreon? YouTube subscriptions? Maz just say your jealous a people that make mair money than you and move💎

• Haha
Mazda ma lovely. You dinnae need tae be affronted aboot Instagram subscriptions. You are absolutely no the target market for this.
It's aimed at actual influencers, no at benefit fraudsters, in hunners of thousands of pounds of debt who are squatting in a cooncil bedsit.

Screenshot_20221221_210617_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Showing ma age here ma lovelies but its pronnounced nareday its no noordie even even if your from Ayrshire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.