Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Father ShartinMartin is bringing only positive vibes for 2023 lovely!!
Fabreeze is Maz's holy water! Wax melts the church candles.
Whitney tracks are obviously his hymns.
He's being making a new religion in plain sight.
Shit!!! Us Tattlers are his flock.
Tons of blessings my child, so aye and so forth, amen.
Snapchat-93519178.jpg
Snapchat-266429697.jpg
Snapchat-411635036.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
The photo of a frosty run down part of Paisley with the caption “all those vibes please”. God gee me fucking strength.

Anyway ma lovelies, fly oot tae NYC in the morning (so long as Jack Frost doesnae stop me)!! No been since 2018 so am literally beside masel.
I hope this gets you in the christmas spirit hen. Why on earth you want to go to NY, when you have these vibes, is beyond me. You could have saved some of Mr Margrits petty cash, and gone to Paisley instead. So aye.
Snapchat-1855537444.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just catching up. I for one, am shocked. Tree up, (in what felt like June.) Come December - the actual Christmas month, we get treatit to one free panto, one hot chocolate, kids books and a bare faced lie about the BBC. Lying little runt fuck.
Snapchat-1754403511.jpg

Snapchat-1190299035.jpg

Snapchat-784554951.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ferguson

VIP Member
I'm bespokely affronted that no wan a you'se has bothered tae pit the wee song together. Ah've just got hame and done it masel as a wee treatit.
You'se had better all sing along and so forth

On the 12th day of Marionmus tattle brought tae me,

12 fake pals lassies fur a cosy night in

11 beige meals oot

10 candy cane dildos

9 mop legs a kicking....

8 boyfriends a blazin

7 cunt washings

6 shart showers

FIVE SHARTY RINGS

Four squirrels rats in the loft

3 hairs on ma baldy heed

2 trees in the postage stamp

And wan annoying beaknose cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Sorry to be dead crude but on the subject of being fat, one of my best pals put in the group chat the other day that her boyfriend has started bending her over the bath to shag her and she thinks it’s because she’s put on so much weight. Too funny no tae share wae you funny bastards.

Wonder what Derek bends Marion over since they’ve no got a bath or any flair space for that matter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
He is an idiot. Vibes my arse.

All he had to do was turn his camera to the left and get a view of the abbey which looks stunning. I’m from Paisley and I hate it, but the abbey is beautiful, and he is standing RIGHT NEXT TO IT, taking photos of a grim bridge?! The red cross is where he took his pic.

Also, he is about 15 mins walk from a lovely wee park. Never seen him post about it, despite his obsession with autumn vibes.
5F632223-30E4-4A1E-8F44-4566A1FAD84F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
The way he words things! Dear god, it’s like a bespoke riddle every time he opens his mouth. “Glassed photographic Christmas baubles” …. 😳

Those baubles are honkin and he’s 100% only bought them so that Hinch will give him a share 🤪 pathetic neep. We can see right through you Marion 😉 so aye and so forth.
He still has not clocked on to what most of the country clocked on to 2 years ago that Hinch doesn’t not give a shit about her followers ! He no doubt has lined her pocket a little bit more so she can afford to live the life she is ! If Hinch’s home was a business Marion would own multiple shares off the back off the shite he bought from being influenced by Hinch !

Did she pop by to see you when in Scotland ? No !

Has she invited you to Hinch towers ? No !

Has she made any effort to meet you! No !

You are not her friend . Wake up you fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50