Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s hardly ever oan the app cuz his life is so busy 😂😂😂 nah Mario. Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nearly 7mins of shite.
Busy, busy, busy at work. He's terrified that he will pull his back oot, so is doing feel all. Nay massage therapy far 3 months.
Apart from a moan he's fine. if your nay ready for Christmas duck it.
Deek is watching the footie. He has nay watched hardly any Christmas movies this month.
The tree is coming doon on the 27th.
He was ''rubly'' interrupted. He's always in bed before the bells chime on NY. He's also oaf to see Johnny at the panto.
He's relaying all messages to Johnny as he has nay SM. Doesn't feel festive due to the weather.
He doesn't know what Deek has got him for Christmas, he has nay looked and Deek has nay idea what Martin has got him.
Then he moaned for nearly 4 mins aboot IG charging to view content. It should be free.
He may well go oot on Boxing day in the sales but he's planning an eyelash lift and do a fake tan.

Sorry to quote maself but I calculated his rambling wrong lol.
He was moaning for over 11 mins. Then complained about the app charging for 6
He"s so boring it's unreal.

I had to come on and tell youse otherwise I'd combust without ya getting to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Marion - No one would want to subscribe to me, I only post about 3 times a day.
Also Marion- Hunners of dots of doom later

He hit the nail on the head with the “content creator” some people do treat “this app” as a joab because it is their joab & they put time & effort into making interesting content for their followers as their livelyhood depends on it. He is in no way a content creator. He’s a mardy arse 40 going on 85 year old, sucking the joy out of everything anyone else likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tree will be down 27th ready for his new ‘bits’ and accessories. duck OFF. Where’s all this shite hiding?
He absolutely hates that bleeping tree doesn’t he can’t wait to land fill Candy Cane Lame

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Check out his comment in H's reel. Ready to take her hand and jump into the changes with her... It's not your business Marion and who says your part of it. I hope one of the changes is getting rid of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It'll be something AMA has copied from someone else no doubt 🙄

Screenshot_20221221-223916_Instagram.jpg

Check out his comment in H's reel. Ready to take her hand and jump into the changes with her... It's not your business Marion and who says your part of it. I hope one of the changes is getting rid of him.
I'd LOVE that to happen. Especially if it came from her bloke 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Urgh why is he acting like such a little reject Mean Girl. “I know the changes!!!” duck off Marion you insufferable prick, you’re not special. No one cares about Ava May and her horrible melts, the ship has sailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Urgh why is he acting like such a little reject Mean Girl. “I know the changes!!!” duck off Marion you insufferable prick, you’re not special. No one cares about Ava May and her horrible melts, the ship has sailed.
He's definitely the type who writes "Obvs I already knew hen 🥰 but sooooo excited you've made it official!!" on pregnancy announcements on social media. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He reminds me of one of them wee girls who announces they are pregnant, then her mates pop up saying "so glad it's finally out, it was so hard keeping the secret" 👊

• Haha
Mazda ma lovely. You dinnae need tae be affronted aboot Instagram subscriptions. You are absolutely no the target market for this.
It's aimed at actual influencers, no at benefit fraudsters, in hunners of thousands of pounds of debt who are squatting in a cooncil bedsit.

View attachment 1823792
New teletubby, peely walley 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Judging by the perfume bottles on the wall and desk, I'm going to say perfume. So aye. Eau de parfum - shartin Martin, coming soon.
She already sells perfume apparently.

If she's expanding that range, what scents will Marion "create"?

Rayn's Litter Tray
Fresh cotton Takeaway in bed
Stovies and soup
Fresh raspberries from the freezer and cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg he's full of the festive cheer isn't he! Moping and moaning on his stories that Monday will soon be here and it'll all be over and how his tree is coming down on the 27th. What a tit!! Honestly for someone who bigged up his Xmas content literally months ago he's one massive Debbie Downer. What's with all these insta Huns whinging on about taking their trees down. I'm just starting to enjoy mine but then again mine only went up on the 1 December and not around June time lol

Good god it's depressing watching his stories. He should be getting excited and all that as he's supposedly so into Xmas yet you can tell he's aching for it all to be over. Sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he lie about working long hours? It’s such an odd thing to lie about especially when he’s always mop kicking about the bedsit at 11am on a weekday then minces the 45 minute walk to work. Polishes the truncheons for 80 minutes then minces hame. Like, why lie!!!!!!???

Those lies may go some way to explaining the size of that beak.

F33C2DB7-81C3-44AD-B495-C7E53A460275.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg he's full of the festive cheer isn't he! Moping and moaning on his stories that Monday will soon be here and it'll all be over and how his tree is coming down on the 27th. What a tit!! Honestly for someone who bigged up his Xmas content literally months ago he's one massive Debbie Downer. What's with all these insta Huns whinging on about taking their trees down. I'm just starting to enjoy mine but then again mine only went up on the 1 December and not around June time lol

Good god it's depressing watching his stories. He should be getting excited and all that as he's supposedly so into Xmas yet you can tell he's aching for it all to be over. Sad state of affairs.
she only enjoys the build up to Christmas and then when it’s actual Christmas wants it to be over because the whole things such an anticlimax when you remember you’ve nothing to do. Comma incoming

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.