Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You ain’t seen nothing yet” of duck off you bleep.

how is Ava May still running ! There are much better wax melt companies out there with a better scent range and a lot cheaper

He’s only ragin that instagrams added a subscription service cos he’ll never get tae use it. No FUCKER would ever pay to see his shite posts. I dunno why he’s acting as if paying to see content is some new, ludicrous thing? Ever heard a Patreon? YouTube subscriptions? Maz just say your jealous a people that make mair money than you and move💎
I reckon Marion is more likely to try get an only fans account trying to sell pics of his button mushroom. I’m sure there is a market out there for it 🤢

I’m pretty sure he said his ‘fans’ suggested it to home before ….like ANYONE would suggest seeing that skinny , button Mushroom tit stained arse naked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jet lag is kicking ma bleep in ma lovelies so first time I’ve watched Marion since the weekend and duck me, he would drive anyone to throw themselves aff the Kingston Bridge. And why all the constant lies about being so busy that he never got to do anything he had planned?

Hope you’re aw good.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Im sorry but for someone who has been banging on aboot Christmas since Easter this is embarrassing all round. The only thing he’s got to look forward to is spending his Friday night before Christmas tanning himself at home 🙄. There’s no words for him is there.
Oh well ma lovelies, only 3 more sleeps. Tons a love 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Cannae wait to see him with that all over himself, it’s out of date so goodness knows what colour he’ll go. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So busy he had time to buy all the tat, put the tree up 10 weeks too early, take 38267 photos of it and get his make up for the weekend ready a week early.
I don't know why but I'm still baffled why he got all that make up ready 😂 and now the tans out the day before 😂

Did we ever find out why spo8j0nge dropped him?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haven't missed much then gang? He is still being a boring hermit?

This is literally the best time of year to get up and do stuff! There is so much on. You can even have a wee lethal 🍹👈 at 2pm on a weekday if you want and nobody will bat an eyelid as you can use the duck it, its Christmas excuse!

He works 3 hours a week, has no responsibilities other than baby gurl rayn, so why isn't he doing this? He does absolutely nothing.

No Christmas Markets, No nights out, no nights in, no friend or family get togethers - the list goes on

its all just very sad and if its this sad now then imagine how sad it will be in Spring when he has absolutely NO content (no shite tree, no American winter wonderland footage, no hot choc station lmao)

His life is just so boring. I know not all of us have to be doing something 24/7 but he does not one single thing other than go to the same food establishments 2349239472 times a week.

Surely he can't be happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He really does have a sad wee life doesn’t he? Prepping his tan and makeup for christmas, get a grip.
He reminds me of when l used to get excited for my school Christmas party and getting my outfit ready. The difference being l was about 10! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haven't missed much then gang? He is still being a boring hermit?

This is literally the best time of year to get up and do stuff! There is so much on. You can even have a wee lethal 🍹👈 at 2pm on a weekday if you want and nobody will bat an eyelid as you can use the duck it, its Christmas excuse!

He works 3 hours a week, has no responsibilities other than baby gurl rayn, so why isn't he doing this? He does absolutely nothing.

No Christmas Markets, No nights out, no nights in, no friend or family get togethers - the list goes on

its all just very sad and if its this sad now then imagine how sad it will be in Spring when he has absolutely NO content (no shite tree, no American winter wonderland footage, no hot choc station lmao)

His life is just so boring. I know not all of us have to be doing something 24/7 but he does not one single thing other than go to the same food establishments 2349239472 times a week.

Surely he can't be happy?
I think if he actually just said Christmas isn't for him and he'd rather avoid it all we would call him a scrooge but he could own it. He posts constantly on the lead up through, shares winter wonderlands daily, has a countdown to Christmas filter on.
I can only imagine the mental damage it would do wanting to live the life you see others have and only sitting by and watching. The sad part is he could if he wanted to but he choses cheap plastic shite over life experiences.
Its actually sad to watch.

But then he's just posted about supporting ladbaby and now I'm like hope your breakdown was worth the tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping ladbaby corrupt, annoying bastards. The thread on them is so good to see that not everyone falls for it. Trust Mario to like them

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hens am thinking aboot a wee trip abroad next year but it’s an organised group trip so a bit pricey 💴 Then I remember all the money Marion has spent on plastic crap and it doesn’t seem so bad 😆
To go or not to go?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens am thinking aboot a wee trip abroad next year but it’s an organised group trip so a bit pricey 💴 Then I remember all the money Marion has spent on plastic crap and it doesn’t seem so bad 😆
To go or not to go?
Fuk it!!!!! #needed….you go hen live life as it should be

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To go or not to go?
Naw hen!!! Life is fur living so duck that holiday, get into your jammies so aw your cosy and warum, stick 20 wax melts oan in the wan room so you canny breathe, stick 2 bleep washings in the machine, get a fuhl weans selection box to yoursel, and get aw comfy in your bed!!💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You’re right hen. Why go on a trip when I could have #deserved Chinese in ma bed. #treatit #fuckit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To go or not to go?
Hen you get that holiday booked, mop kick yer way into the airport way plenty joos n criss in yer bag and get aw cozy on that big junbo jet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.