Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I am proper swerving oot ma laine but do we think he’ll have a wee weekend away with Deek for the 40th… i think it will be a year long celebration for oor Martin!

oh i forgot about the security, swerving back, swerving back
Ma luvlie, yer away oot yer ain laine there. Right oot and doon the M8 for a bespoke day in Edinburgh. Cus that’ll be what oor Martin is doing, so aye. Tropical! Wealth! East Coast bastarts!😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget the 40th in August that he’ll dae fuckall for. Actually, maybe a wee meal at Linwood farm.
Oh god is he 40! (Would never guess when he behaves like a bratty infant most of the time )

well this will be interesting. I think that would be an other the top build up to do absolutely nothing my guess will be he gets a cold !And says next year ma lovelies. That and a few spiteful bitchie stories because his friends (not his friends but the fake social media gang he thinks are .cough cough Hinch’ ) will barely acknowledge his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This always makes me laugh. What's the bit of cardboard propped against the wall? And the mound of balls? She'll definitely have big 40 balloons, bought by herself, but she'll not want to be 40 and so forth, she's clearly a 12 year old girl trapped in an obese man's body, so aye. Wonder if krystal camel hoofers will be making a bespoke cake.
Screenshot_20221229_195223_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This always makes me laugh. What's the bit of cardboard propped against the wall? And the mound of balls? She'll definitely have big 40 balloons, bought by herself, but she'll not want to be 40 and so forth, she's clearly a 12 year old girl trapped in an obese man's body, so aye. Wonder if krystal camel hoofers will be making a bespoke cake.
View attachment 1838541
Looks elegant and classy with the fancy feather things, champagne ice bucket ...real fancy for Marion..then look to the left and the bottle of sours..I remember it's Marion born n breed fae an Adrossan scheme. Can take the boy out Adrossan but can't take the Adrossan out the boy.
Bottle ruined it. Can't do nothing right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelies saying as death breath is on a comma shall we have a think aboot our top Mazda moment of 2022 with the new year of dawn upon us and so forth??
One of my up there moments has to be casketgate.. ultimate cringe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1838541
This wee set up is proof he wants to have friends but he hasn't got any 😭 if he wasn't so rotten I'd feel sorry for the wee rocket. The sooner he realises the insta huns aren't his pals the sooner he can start making real life friends.

I'm honestly dying for Andrew to post tonnes of pics of his time in Glasgow, minus our wee scrote bag madza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.