Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His idea of living life is a takeaway in bed 🤦‍♀️

It’s the week leading up to Christmas, something he’s been banging on about for months, and he’s doing duck all!

How infuriating it must be for the family of that poor girl he knew (I refuse to say she was his friend after he admitted he didn’t speak to her for a year before she died) that he uses her death for content and then posts this sort of shite!View attachment 1821305
Ughhhh so vulgar and unhygienic 🤮

It's what Natalie would have wanted.

I wonder how her family would feel if they turned up while he was there, not sure whether they'd be too happy with him letting all the Instagram strangers know about her every year.

Will blend right in with his shart stains ma lovelie.
I’m sure way back in the early threads someone had said he wasn’t friends with her at the time she died and hadn’t been for years. He is so disgusting using her for content. I’d knock him spark out if I was her family

Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies hope youse are ok?
I've been lurking and keeping up the tit show shanigans of Marion.
Home of the year I doubt it had to be a fake page or didnae happen.
No one cares about your last post of 2022 am glad sick of looking at your tatty cheap schemey tree since September.
Stop wasting money on tat and crap, deflate lip filler, Botox and make up you don't use and buy yourself a dining table for your 'house'.
Didn't do anything chrismassy no George sq, no Christmas markets, panto (bro don't count), but yet been home in bed for 8pm most nights.
Also he said bedroom is coldest room isn't that the only room with crapet? 🤥🤥 More like it's that new flooring that is cold but it's sooo warm 🤥🤥 Your the ultimate Grinch.
Sooo ayye that's retivaly it from me but don't worry I'll still be here just lead up to Christmas is full on with work and home life (unlike some sad sacks).
Tons love Isa 💎👌
"Tatty cheap schemey tree!" 😃 😀 😄 Isa hen yousevhave finished me awf !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Takeaway in bed? Ffs, bet he's hoping to play hide the button mushroom sausage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s one disgusting thing to eat in bed, but to serve / plate food in bed too!? 🤮 he’s actually vile, the thought makes me feel sick. If he spilled half the plate on the sheet I suppose the good thing is it would blend in with all the shart stains.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That outing to the graveyard with its beautiful lights and trees has been the most festive thing he’s done this Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He can't write a sentence without disgraceful grammar, so him reading vogue is a joke. Unless he gets it for the pictures 🤣
Probably flicked through it at the dentist when he was getting his gravestones seen to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, he went from the graveyard after pretending he gives a tit for content and engagement and celebrated being alive by having a takeaway IN BED? 👀🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That panning around video of the snowy Lodge and him adding text with a snowflake and saying 4 more sleeps makes it appear he is going away there.

In reality he will awaken to the scurrying of rats in the attic and presents he's wrapped himself so Nae surprises. Over tae camel hoofs oap residential home for a boiled Xmas dinner then hame to a Nae cheese cheeae board, criss and juice before bed at 7pm 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello ma lovelies 👋

I wanted tae treat you'se all to a wee festive bespoke photo that you'se can all get put in a wee bauble for Xmas 2023.
Now you'se have all taken your tress doon and so forth 😘

Screenshot_20221220_221959_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ughhhh so vulgar and unhygienic 🤮

I’m sure way back in the early threads someone had said he wasn’t friends with her at the time she died and hadn’t been for years. He is so disgusting using her for content. I’d knock him spark out if I was her family

😡 Vile man

Reactions: 12
Hello ma lovelies 👋

I wanted tae treat you'se all to a wee festive bespoke photo that you'se can all get put in a wee bauble for Xmas 2023.

View attachment 1822305
Love seeing a filterless photo of that ugly creature! Especially that Massoove hooter. Must off been an Anteater in a former life👃

• Haha
Reactions: 16

😡 Vile man

yep he did some stories saying they’d had a row that was completely his fault but he was being stubborn so didn’t apologise or make up with her, they hadn’t spoken for a year before she passed away.

He never mentions that part now, only mentions her for the engagement and sympathy.

He’s absolutely vile, it’s the lowest most scummiest thing he does in my opinion

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
yep he did some stories saying they’d had a row that was completely his fault but he was being stubborn so didn’t apologise or make up with her, they hadn’t spoken for a year before she passed away.

He never mentions that part now, only mentions her for the engagement and sympathy.

He’s absolutely vile, it’s the lowest most scummiest thing he does in my opinion
That and having the memorial bauble on his console table 😱

Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies 👋

View attachment 1822305
Ffs, the Borrowers could sledge down that nose no problem.
He really is a weird looking little freak isn't he 😳

He's a horrible man. I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing what we know about him and how he treats people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mirror mirror on the wall…. Who’s the beakiest of them all?

E26C72A8-201A-4EC3-91EC-3BEA6B71B545.jpeg
9CACDAF6-5D30-46B6-AA75-487DE20D200D.jpeg

also that bleeping hair omg it cannot be real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.