Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prev thread closed while I was posting. lol

I thought he'd gone and done a Hinch as was repping for her Popsa shite.
Believed he was ''I'm not really an influencer'' but ''I am now an influencer'' again today but alas he was spending as usual.

So basically you basically...
Unless he has a script he canna talk properly, the wee gnome has a limited vocabulary.
Had to get his tree in again

Lol a song from The Grinch stole Christmas. It's been a year since that beautiful day of dawn..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This new thread needs this reminder of what an ugly, filtered narcissist looks like ...
Screenshot_20221211-200707_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The baubles look so tit on his Candy cane tree..they don’t go with the theme at all.

Also, why did he choose the purple when everything else is red and white?

They stick out like a sore thumb. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many times between now and Christmas do we think maz will say his getting pure cosy. I reckon at least 20

• Haha
Reactions: 24
F8416FB1-90F1-4EE1-AF31-438F3D52EE17.png

Christmas baubles for your Christmas tree? Get away! What a bleeping revelation that was. It bothers me more than it should that this photo of Rayne is not central in the circle. Why does he always get EVERYTHING wrong! And as someone else said, why choose purple when your tree is red, the colours don’t match at all. bleeping walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1802657
Christmas baubles for your Christmas tree? Get away! What a bleeping revelation that was. It bothers me more than it should that this photo of Rayne is not central in the circle. Why does he always get EVERYTHING wrong! And as someone else said, why choose purple when your tree is red, the colours don’t match at all. bleeping walloper.
Purple is part of the new 2023 tress theme hen all bought, paid for and stacked high behind the sofa and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The popsa baubles are awful, I hate them due to the fact the Grinch “works” with them but they just look tit and are so expensive.
Mind you, I think at this point it doesn’t bloody matter what he throws on that tree, it couldn’t look any worse. So aye
I’m ALSO still spending far too much time wondering how many times he’s changed the batteries in they lights so far. Honestly, it stresses me out ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These baubles are pyoor sentimental... so here's wan I chose of myself and Deek and it hud tae be after my lip filler jurnee so ahm looking pyoor stunning.

Aye sounds dead sentimental to me 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies.
Ah was a wee bit crabbit the night, had a wee scroll through that app.

Did a 3 point turn oota ma ain lane tae get tae you'se when I realised that wee sharty pants has filtered off his own beak tae make a bauble of himsel that does nae match his theme and so forth

Am no crabbit the noo 😘
Screenshot_20221212-220700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks tae oor wee baby gurul @Madge2022 fae this bespoke title was the most likes
Thanks @Babybail93, a new cosy thread for wintum ...or is it spring now in Marion's wurld? 🤔

Hello ma lovelies.

Did a 3 point turn oota ma ain lane tae get tae you'se when I realised that wee sharty pants has filtered off his own beak tae make a bauble of himsel that does nae match his theme and so forth

Am no crabbit the noo 😘
View attachment 1802841
Never mind his theme, that bauble disnae even match his normal face!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies.

Am no crabbit the noo 😘
View attachment 1802841
Where has his nose gone? And filtered so much you give yourself a gerbil jaw.

The Christmas bauble of him reminds me of fat bastard Austin powers I don't know why or how might be the swollen gerbil neck line he's gave himself from the over filtering.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooh the wee scrote has disappeared his own nose. And nah, it doesn't look beautiful, and neither does your cat Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, the filtered bauble, how embarrassing, another low. I enjoy messing with filters for a laugh, I do the most ridiculous ones and show my husband… who tells me to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing says Christmas like a filtered to duck personalised Christmas bauble 🤣🤣 His beak is almost completely blurred out from the industrial strength filter 😁😁😁😁 who’s he trying to kid 😂
Just think 100 years from now someone will find that in the rubble that was once beruit towers and will think they found proof the boogie man existed I’m sure by that point there will be the legend of candy cane maiden
I’m off to bed. Is good night ma lovlies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.