Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the bleeping food out on the plates in the kitchen you boggin bleep😭 I suspect it’s a Chinese so why the duck is he got the bright idea to serve it out on white bedsheets? Stupid witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Nothing says living life like lying in bed at half 8 eating a take away in the run up to Christmas 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Put the bleeping food out on the plates in the kitchen you boggin bleep😭 I suspect it’s a Chinese so why the duck is he got the bright idea to serve it out on white bedsheets? Stupid witch
It just shows how desperate he is for content. I really don't believe it's just us Tattlers rolling our eyes and laughing at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He posts about seeing the graves of two of his ‘friends’ and then posts a takeaway with the caption ‘duck it, live life’ he isn’t normal 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I hope he spills greasy curry sauce all over his bed. What a life 🙄 Christmas 22 is def one to remember.... Said Mad Maz never

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would you want to eat a Chinese takeaway in bed? the living room is next door for goodness sake just have it and then go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's what Natalie would have wanted.

I wonder how her family would feel if they turned up while he was there, not sure whether they'd be too happy with him letting all the Instagram strangers know about her every year.

I hope he spills greasy curry sauce all over his bed. What a life 🙄 Christmas 22 is def one to remember.... Said Mad Maz never
Will blend right in with his shart stains ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies hope youse are ok?
I've been lurking and keeping up the tit show shanigans of Marion.
Home of the year I doubt it had to be a fake page or didnae happen.
No one cares about your last post of 2022 am glad sick of looking at your tatty cheap schemey tree since September.
Stop wasting money on tat and crap, deflate lip filler, Botox and make up you don't use and buy yourself a dining table for your 'house'.
Didn't do anything chrismassy no George sq, no Christmas markets, panto (bro don't count), but yet been home in bed for 8pm most nights.
Also he said bedroom is coldest room isn't that the only room with crapet? 🤥🤥 More like it's that new flooring that is cold but it's sooo warm 🤥🤥 Your the ultimate Grinch.
Sooo ayye that's retivaly it from me but don't worry I'll still be here just lead up to Christmas is full on with work and home life (unlike some sad sacks).
Tons love Isa 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In fairness, the size of the hovel - his strangler fingers can grab a prawn cracker from the kitchen whilst laying in bed. Fat witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I never have and I never will understand grief tourists. The Grinch is also one of the worst. I hate to say it but it’s like they revel in it, I just can’t get my head around it.
I honestly think the only explanation is that they have never had to go through true loss. Honestly it knocks me sick, every second of every day I long for my child…it’s exhausting and torture and life is never the same again.
Mario and Grinch are actually quite alike in this instance

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I never have and I never will understand grief tourists. The Grinch is also one of the worst. I hate to say it but it’s like they revel in it, I just can’t get my head around it.
I honestly think the only explanation is that they have never had to go through true loss. Honestly it knocks me sick, every second of every day I long for my child…it’s exhausting and torture and life is never the same again.
Mario and Grinch are actually quite alike in this instance
Sorry for your loss ♥
I do think you hit the nail on the head though these "huns" have never experienced the real pain of loosing a loved one but want engagement and sympathy on that app 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry for your loss ♥
I do think you hit the nail on the head though these "huns" have never experienced the real pain of loosing a loved one but want engagement and sympathy on that app 😢
Thank you lovely ❤ Yes truly this, that’s all it is…the sheep just can’t see through it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello my lovelies.
I haven't really been watching the bald hermit as much this past week as I have a life that isn't on that app and tbh I am just bored to high heavens of seeing the same mundane posts (his tree, sharing of music videos, sharing of winter pics in America - sad bastid)
Is it normal to have so much hatred for one person? See that fuckin 👌👌👌 emoji, gets my back up too.
His “house” would not have been featured on that programme because for a start he lives in the dodgiest close in the whole of the UK in a flat on the roof of a building that Looks like something from Kosovo. Legit the most grim looking building, I can only imagine the smell of stale Junkie piss in the communal landing so aye.
his bespoke bedsit is cluttered to high heavens, no chance he would have been on that show. He’s a fuckin delusional ugly wee Bastid hens and I’ve had enough of his tit.
well I’ve done one massive u turn there out of my own lane so il mop kick the tit out myself and get myself class, whilst reversing back into my lane.
Aye tons a love xxxxxx
I feel the same, ma lovelie.... 👏 I'm sick of all these fucken idiots and this noob needs slapping intae next week, so you're nawt alone in feeling the rage. 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.