Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Hens - his content atm is shocking. I keep saying it but it just gets worse. He has none.

The only reason he keeps posting complete nonsense is to try and keep himself out there, make out he is still relevant, but the fact is - he has nothing to post & what he does post is just boring reposts of peoples wax melt orders, tik tok videos or fucking Christmas trees and winter footage in America, somewhere he will never be cause he is one sad Baldy wee hermit who is obsessed with filling that junkie pit with tat! nae debates.

Same with his best mate down in the wee village of Maldon, her content is piss poor too - stories of them big camels running round her gaff, her overweight dog or her log burner.

These accounts have had their day. As per usual Martin has peaked too early on the app that isn't his job. Once everyone starts putting their Christmas stuff up, he will be at a loss again.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving and at this point I refuse to believe he is anything but a parody.

Swerved back into my own lane so aye and so forth :m :ROFLMAO: :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A558A174-DBF2-44C5-A9EB-ECFC8385D16E.png

Never mind rolling my eyes at the early Christmas decorations, I’m rolling my eyes right out of ma head at this bull shit he’s posting now. We all know you have no joy in your life Martin, no need to tell us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He says he gives us so many ideas to implement into our own homes…….like what?? He put decorations on a Christmas tree, just like thousands of us do every year. The only ideas he’s given me are what NOT to do
I'd rather implement a nail bomb in my home than any of his shite

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Imagine hoo much they must take the piss oota him at the Polis Station.

Doing actual jobs in an emergency service. In pops the toilet cleaner with has flat heed, cockateil hair, sleeping bag coat & a carrier bag of Xmas decorations.

Trying tae get their work done and he's fucking about getting in their way

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
I'm half expecting him to gut candy cane lane and do a new reveal on the 1st 😂🤣😂🤣

It looking fucking honking

Ps change your door handles ya manky bast

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
Mario hen the reason you feel meh is because you’ve realised you’ve shot your load too soon. It’s only been 5 days that your decs have been up and already you feel shit. If you LOVED Christmas that much and you’d been THAT excited to get your tree up you’d be feeling over the moon. Just proves it was all for content and all a total act. He feels shit because he can’t think what he could possibly spend his money on next.

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted to treatit you'se all tae same mare Candy Cane Lame shite ah've seen oan the Home Bargains Fans page.

Am clutching ma bespoke beak at them. But mare so at the fact that Mazda has one of hunners of identical tacky tress View attachment 1734458 View attachment 1734457View attachment 1734459
When the fuck did decorating your tree like that become a thing?! It’s absolutely abysmal looking. Canny wait for hinch to unveil her traditional Xmas decs and for all these premature Xmas huns to shit a slab. It must be exhausting trying to keep up with strangers on the internet 🫠

Anyways, canny believe we’ve got 6 more weeks of this pish fae Mario. Most boring cunt on the gram.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He is such a prick for posting that. As if he didn’t spend the precious summer months wishing them away!!!!! Waiting for darkness, counting it down and now posting that? A kick in the teeth for those of us who actually genuinely struggle at this time of year due to the darkness and cling onto the longer days. Dread winter for months. He’s such a dickhead, I honestly despise him. Vile little troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

#87 I ‘’Marion’’ claim to love my man but constantly eye up others on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Every time one of youse post a picture of Mazda's magnificent tree creation I think it's a photoshopped joke. I assume you've photoshopped some additional tat, then go to Instagram realise it's the real deal!

We could spend the next 6 weeks playing a Where's Wally style game. You have to screen shot his decor and add a random bit of tat. Then tattlers have to spot the odd one out!
If you know you'll know!

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling it might be that Andrew fella that’s got him down in the dumps…
AC916754-F8B2-46C6-9877-5784AD7AE5A2.jpeg

5CD7759E-32E8-48E5-AB80-A76FFD8F7150.jpeg

He’s got a fraction of the followers Martin does but is clearly making money from it. He’s also just got engaged and will most definitely be married before Martin and deed Deek 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Does he genuinely think because he’s not on “that app” that his followers must be bored? Fucking hell he is deluded!!

Anyway ma lovelies, off tae Poland the morra and it’s currently heavy snow so al be huvin aw the feels. Al probably no be oan this app much so dinnae get too bored!!

Mwah mwah mwah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41