Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want tae know what did he stand on to get them up there. He don't own a dining chair or ladder did he haul Deed Deek up and climber his shoulders.
Stuck them to Rayn's paws and sang tae her, she jumped a mile in fright and attached them tae the ceiling. Anyone else hoping ceiling caves in when he removed them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion - “Stories are full for the day so can’t post”

Also Marion - Posts about 6 more stories

He is a fat bleeping liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know am late to the chrimbo party ( in Marion’s timeline anyhoo) but i’ve lost track last few weeks….
Rayne’s Grotto wax melt - what the hell does that smell of? Eau de Tormented Hoose Cat??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This lassie is on fyre the noo.

Just when I thought it couldnae get any better and she wheels oot ThE StOvIeS (she's no a chef mind, but I highly recommend her stovie story on her highlights if you've not already seen.. it's a treat).
Oh, wow. I'd never seen if before.

What kind of sausage does he use? Sliced?! All we could hear was "sly sausage"

His pronunciation of the word turnip. "Turn-up." 😹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This idiot can't think logically and just half fill a normal mug. It looks ridiculous that he can hardly hold it properly 🙄
He's like Michael Jackson who never had a childhood, so ended up living it through his adult life.
Do we call him the Peter Pan of Paisley now 🤭
Screenshot_20221113-202138_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This idiot can't think logically and just half fill a normal mug. It looks ridiculous that he can hardly hold it properly 🙄
He's like Michael Jackson who never had a childhood, so ended up living it through his adult life.
Do we call him the Peter Pan of Paisley now 🤭
View attachment 1728430
Peter Pan of Paisley has got to be in the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah wonder if she’s got one on these wrapped up under her tree from Derk
72CFF746-D6A5-4B80-8918-F96F7E86E4EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought oor Maz’s tree wis bad, well check oot this candy cane lame speciality🤣

F3567AB2-EA03-40E8-A105-E6388DFA7DD9.jpeg

I think we have all learned an important lesson here: less is always bleeping more💎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought oor Maz’s tree wis bad, well check oot this candy cane lame speciality🤣

View attachment 1728644

I think we have all learned an important lesson here: less is always bleeping more💎
I said yesterday l hope l never see another candy cane again, and that includes the Grinch and ginger bread men. Just give me traditional or a two colour theme that's not cluttering a tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm impressed! I didn't think last year's tree could get worse, then despite saying he was buying no more, he basically threw more money at it, got more and has managed to make it look CHEAPER and TACKIER than 2021! I honestly didn't think it was possible, but he's managed to make a terrible cheap, Chinese plastic tree theme look cheaper! It's honestly Wish/Shein looking.

Then he tries to play 'mental health' when he realises its not gone down they way he really wants it to. Disgusting!

And catching up with Tattle, to find out he couldn't even wait until his planned time?! How sad. I genuinely think he intended it to be 11am, set the ridiculous timer then spent all night awake craving 'likes' before panicking some other IG wannabe twit might beat him to upload so did it at 8am needing the validation of being the first nobody-outside-a-tiny-corner-of-IG to show their tree/"theme". What a life 🙊🤣!

In terms of 'full time job', I need his definition as I need to argue hard with my Deanery as I feel like I must be working 3 or 4 full time jobs and should be compensated as such! And 'content creator' 🤣🤣🤣. Every IG user needs to get content creator on their CVs if they upload a purchased item or rant to camera occasionally then! I've spoken previously about a friend who has a tiny fraction of his following but is being noticed by make up & skincare brands, but is still brutally honest (nothing is AMAZING or loved if it isn't), and is getting the affiliate links, PR products and paid promotions now. Doesn't consider themself a 'content creator' as they have a career and IG is a hobby, yet spends ages actually getting great photos, creating good reels, etc. Actually putting the work in, not just piggybacking off of Hinch and uploading boring stories and latest B&M buys and the worst looking food! Or compare him to another Scottish 'cleaning account'. Clean with Jen (bigger than Mario on IG and 1m on TikTok so assume she can be mentioned...). While I try hard to ignore the Shein promotion recently which is ridiculous as i struggle to believe she hasn't seen anything about the working conditions all over social media following yhe C4 documentary, and the fact that it's yet another account trying desperately hard to cling onto the cleanfluencer crap, she clearly spends time actually trying to create content/ads rather than just photos of same corners of the bedsit or piles of salt. I don't know what Martin thinks he is creating or offering his followers. I cannot think of anything useful or inspiring he's posted ever! He kissed Sofa's hoop...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This lassie is on fyre the noo.

Just when I thought it couldnae get any better and she wheels oot ThE StOvIeS (she's no a chef mind, but I highly recommend her stovie story on her highlights if you've not already seen.. it's a treat).
I’ve said this before on here, but I’m going to repeat myself.
THAT’S NOT STOVIES.
Doesn’t resemble stovies in any way shape or form.
I’m no having you non Scots thinking our beloved stovies looks anything like that abomination.
Lorne sausage in stovies is a complete annihilation of our delicious Hogmany dish.😱

I realise I’ve said the word stovies far too often in this post, but I’m the stovies queen, and I’m no having it.
So there😀😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.