Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
The £17 shoes he has got Sadie fae Christmas from Primark. RANK!

5A6C512B-9B66-4E31-9230-64589DE6908B.jpeg

What is his obsession with buying his Mum horrible whore shoes?

5703E268-45D3-4090-8425-822336491C4F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

SuzyE

VIP Member
Has the come down started?!. I'm saying yes.
He brought it on himself if it has
Screenshot_20221116-185913_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I don’t know why but that gingerbread man house tissue holder has sent me 😂😂 who the fuck would buy that!? What an endless lot of tat.

Genuinely looking forward to Hinch decorating her massive hoos for Christmas with all her expensive garden centre decor 🤪 Mario will be pure fuming that she’s went all “classic Christmas” colours for his shoebox.

• Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Why’s Martin creaming his knicks over beckham. Has he not seen that he’s been slated today for agreeing a 10mil deal with Qatar despite their appalling treatment of lgbtq community. Maybe Martin needs to have a wee search of Joe lycetts Twitter. But then again “your passions are no ma passions!!!”
Was coming to scream this. Currently Beckham is seemingly on course to earn £150million over the next few years as an ambassador for this World Cup in a country Mario would potentially be executed in had he been born there into the Muslim faith. He's creaming himself over a man who appears to be okay with that (never mind the 6500 Asian migrant worker deaths and unknown African migrant death numbers). Beckham is currently the face being used to promote a country that would rather Mario didn't exist at all (not just on that app!). How oblivious can you actually be?! Quick to vague mention incidents in his past when he needs some IG attention but choosing to ignore the fact that elsewhere people are still being killed or jailed and tortured by those in power!

• Heart
  • Sad
Does he genuinely think because he’s not on “that app” that his followers must be bored? Fucking hell he is deluded!!

Anyway ma lovelies, off tae Poland the morra and it’s currently heavy snow so al be huvin aw the feels. Al probably no be oan this app much so dinnae get too bored!!

Mwah mwah mwah
Just realised my weird brother and his weird girlfriend are off to Poland the morro. If you see a weird couple acting weird, then please pelt them with criss and joose. He dosenae even like snow and the cold, I don't know why he's going, the bawbag. He's the Marion of the family and so forth. Spine bright hen. 🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱

• Haha
I just caught up on Andrews stories, I can just picture Mario's face watching that. He'd be seething!
The thing is Andrew even said it was £600 for both them, Mario has spent 4x that in the last couple months on actual plastic shite. Plastic shite!
Minus the dior bag which tbh the money spent on plastic shite could've bought that too.
Think of the content you could get from a wee 3 day jolly to a beautiful European city!
He can't even say that holidays don't interest him cause all he's fucking done the last 3 months is post scenes from other countries and say how he wants to go or he is going.
He could quite easily take a cheap flight over to Amsterdam. All the herbs for Deekz and Marion can pound the streets in his aluminum coat and orange trainers. 🍊

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221124_143012.jpg
WHYY DOES THIS ABSOLUTE C*** TALK ONE SHOWER OF SHITE THINKS HES GOT ONE OF A KIND CUSHIONS, PARTON SAINT OF SMALL BUSINESS SHEIN AYE? GTFO YA WET WIPE
Screenshot_20221124_143130.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Caw1982

VIP Member
I've just been bespokely pissing my pants whilst eating my toast with a mug of tea (plain and boring mug, dark green from Next - smell the wealth). This nob can't buy a fucking bottle of CIF without sharing it, but now he's a man of mystery and already apparently purchased the new scheme and stored it for Christmas 2023!!!
Sorry did I say man of mystery. I meant cunt.

• Haha
He is such a liar look how long it's took him to buy and plans this theme. There is no way he has bought for next year's theme and even if he has he will buy more and more to lead up to next year.
Why are people using mental health for putting their trees up early? You could have fairy lights anytime of year.
Maybe am wrong but seems everyone uses the mental health card for anything these days next it will be for Easter.

• Heart

orangeboom

The snack box 🤣
He’s definitely sent shit for brains to the corner shop for some snacks fae the gram saying as he has been dossing around in his pyjamas all day.
I can imagine deek standing in the shop wondering what to get with the fiver his fat arse auntie marion had given him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Do these idiots that keep telling him that he should be an interior designer realise how insulting that is to people who actually do that for a living?

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Compared to earlier. 6 hrs ago to 2 hrs ago.

Where are the snowflakes in the pic with the message on it? Fallen doon?

315205040_1204869383800180_4228697719165185756_n.jpg
1668361482531.png

• Haha
  • Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
Message to Mario... We're all here if you need to talk in confidence hen after they said that about your tree 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart